Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amekage's Tower Office [In Ruin to be removed] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 3:46 pm
Saotome Satoshi
=----------------------------------------------------------------------------------Taki Shinobi - Sannin - Akkimizu - Ex-Akatsuki - Mist 7
Enigma of the Takigakure, Hazy eyes of the Ice, Blast Sword Wielder
User Image

=-----------------------------------------------------------=

He left.

120 Points Remaining
User Image
S-Rank (Sannin) can perform:
90 Academy Jutsu
75 Gennin Jutsu
65 Chuunin Jutsu
55 Jounin Jutsu
20 S-Rank Jutsu  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:09 pm
"Hello, harem of the Rain!" Katsu stated as he entered the office, dragging multiple people who had tried to get him to fill out the forms needed to audience the Amekage. He wondered what kind of person he'd meet, though he was still only a messenger.  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 9:38 pm
Sergeant Bloodhound

User Image
User Image
User Image

Jounin X Fuuton Masters XOrigami No Dara Suiton XMokuton

The paper comes from the tree
and the tree comes from the ground
and though I walk with thee
my footsteps still make a sound

My [wings] sprout as I take flight
and try my best to ascend
for as everything now comes to the light
it will all in due time end

╔══════════════╗

Instead of the Amekage at the desk, there stood a Jounin of Amegakure, it was better than nothing. He stood there with his arms folded and looked to Katsu with a calm yet cold look upon his face, "yes? What is it that you need?" he said, still wondering who this shinobi is and why didn't he fill out the forms needed to talk to the Amekage.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:20 am
User Image

Takahashi Uchiha Kira

Takahashi walked in behind Katsu. " I apologize for my partner here. " He smiled at Zatoshi. " I am Takahashi Kira. Shinobi of Kirigakure. And this is Katsu, also from Kirigakure. We've come here acting as temporary ambassadors of Kiri." He explained.

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 9:40 am
FadedBurn

User Image
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Zatoshi looked Takahashi in the eyes and smiled softly, a shinobi who showed respect, odd to see one of those in the shinobi world these days. He sat upon the desk and slightly stretched, "hmmm I see, well, I am Zatoshi Nagato of the Hidden Rain, Jounin of the Amegakure, its nice to meet you both." He looked out of the window and then looked back to him, "interesting, temporary ambassadors of Kiri, and on what business do you come here for? Or are you simply here to view the village?"

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 10:45 am
User Image

Takahashi Uchiha Kira

" Well Kirigakure wants to know your social standing with other villages. We also would like to know how many shinobi are in your village, and if you require any, we can support you and send you some of our shinobi anytime." Takahashi explained.

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:30 am
FadedBurn

User Image
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Well, we're rather low on the number of shinobi who are left, as for social standings, we haven't gotten on anyone's bad side...or at least I hope not, and we're still trying to get things back to the way they were since 5 years ago, but all in all, Amegakure is still going strong, as you offer to bring shinobi to assist us in Ame, we will be able to bring some shinobi to assist you in Kiri," explained Zatoshi as he listened to Takahashi explaination.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:47 am
User Image

Takahashi Uchiha Kira

" Thank you for the information. Would you mind if you came to Kirigakure, our Mizukage would love to speak with you diplomatically." That was also part of Takahashi's task. He had to bring the Amekage or a sannin. But neither were here so....Zatoshi would make due.

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:50 am
FadedBurn

User Image
User Image
User Image

╔══════════════╗

Zatoshi nodded and stood himself up, leaving a paper clone behind to take care of any other business there in Ame, he then moved over to the door, "shall we get going then?" to venture out on diplomacy, this was going to be rather interesting, especially when speaking with the Mizukage.

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 11:54 am
User Image

Takahashi Uchiha Kira

Takahashi nodded, then walked out the door. He didn't think Blade would be to pleased at who he was bringing. But Zatoshi seemed like he held some authority here.

EXIT

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 12:17 pm
"Well~ That was easy, granted I didn't do anything, though I think it would have gone worse if I did," Katsu thought to himself, knowing he never had a way with words. His logic didn't work or prove anything, he was simply a good soldier. "If I can't be right, why try?" he shrugged, exiting the office as wel with Takahashi, a bit disappointed that Zatoshi didn't remember him from the Chuunin/Jounin exams.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 10, 2012 1:36 pm
FadedBurn

Sergeant Bloodhound

User Image
User Image
User Image

Nidaime Amekage X Fuuton Masters XOrigami No Dara Suiton XMokuton

╔══════════════╗

Zatoshi followed Takahashi and Katsu to Kiri, remembering to keep his guard up in case of anything stupid happened.

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:07 pm
Arriving back at the Kage's tower, he began to silently trudge up the stairs to the main office. He was supposed to be waiting sentencing on the fact that he did steal from another Hidden Village. Either unintentionally, misunderstandingly, or whatever form or frame of mind he had rationalized his actions.
Either way, as his feet sounded his approach he mulled over what he thought he'd get. He didn't know, nor was he going to worry about something if he didnt even know what it was.
Reaching the highest point of the tower, he sat down to wait for Zatoshi to probably throw him bodily from the tower. Through that very window over there... Saku muttered in his head as he looked out the large window as it gave a wonderful view of Amegakure.
He wasn't wearing his cloak anymore as it was too weather worn for such a formal setting. He realized then with a start just how wild his appearance had gotten in the last five years. Even now, he couldnt wait to be free from the confines of this oppressive building and get back into the fresh air. And that never ending rain the village was known for. Oh, yeah... complained Saku remembering the rainless days in the Fire Country through which he just travelled. Dry, warm, ugh...stupid rain.
Running a hand through his long unruly white hair, he tried to brush it too a manner that at least resembled some civility. He'd probably have to get a hair cut. Bummer.
Now that he was a chuunin, he'd be given the Village flak jackets and probably a new headband as his had worn away to nothing. He still had the metal plate, but the fabric had long worn away.
Glancing out the window again, he started to day dream to pass the time until he was summoned.
Running through his mind the details of the two styles he had taken notes on, he ran through his memory of the taijutsu techniques of the Shuurai Tekken Do.
Running to the water fountain, he filled a couple small paper cups up with water and went back to his bench outside the office to practice. He then placed the water cups over his hands as he went through the same basic range of motion from the basic style.
(1/5)

It took Saku a moment to overcome the movement of the water in the cups. He spilled and had to refill quite a few of the cups before he started to understand it for the better. Refilling a cup at the fountain, he took his place and tried again.
(2/5)

Moving now through the more wider motions needed for the style, the difficulty had amped up for Saku as his motions now required transferring the cup from the top of his hand to the bottom by flipping hands like in the little kids game.
(3/5)

Quite a few cups later, Saku had started getting the hang of the arm motions. Now he stood up and did the same thing for his feet. Placing the cups he went through the foot motions as well/
(4/5)

By the time Saku ran out of cups for the little water dispenser, he had finally gotten the hang of it. He could now walk through the entire styles range of motions with both hands and feet cupped and not dropping any water. Sighing, he had managed to stave off boredom for a little while. But what came next?(5/5)
(Shuurai Tekken Do:learned
Second Stage
Genin
An'unteimei [The Gathering Storm Clouds])

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:48 pm
Still bored, Saku took out the rest of his notes. Seeing that it called for more cups and water, he rummaged through the janitors closest two floors down from the Kage's room.
Coming back into the room, he filled a crapton of cups up with water and sat down in the position the notes instructed. He balanced the water on his hands, feet, shoulders, knees and head. He crouched as if he were sitting, but in reality there was no chair underneath him.
(1/7)

Still trying to maintain his composure, he found it really hard for the strain on his muscles to maintain the position for very long. Stopping to ease out his muscles, he once again took the positions with the cups. Gritting, he held his arms out level from his shoulders to keep the cups level.
(2/7)

Dropping stance again, Saku sighed. Rubbing out the sore and tired muscles of his arms and legs, he was taking a break from the stance by walking around the room with the cups balanced. It was way more difficult than just sitting there, but at least his muscles wouldnt lock up and start hurting.
(3/7)

Still walking around the room, Saku was starting to get the hang of what it was that he was doing. This was being able to move with quick certain movement towards his objective. He had found that through the training his sense of timing and quickness was improving.
(4/7)

By the time that Saku had mastered the walking of the room, to an outsider it would appear to be a strange dance. One that was both strange and fascinating at the same time. It's slow steps and quick movements to stabilize the water have given Saku even more quick footing and reflexes.
(5/7)

Going back to the squat position, Saku found he could maintain the pose for much longer than he could before. Focusing, he was able to slip into a kind of peaceful trance where the strain on his muscles seemed to lessen. He closed his eyes and breathed deeply and steadly. The swaying of his limbs had lessened to only a slight twitch here and there.
(6/7)

Saku had finally mastered the pose when he realized he had managed to spend and entire hour and then some without the slightest twitch or movement from him other than that of his chest breathing. His cups maintained perfect tranquility, and as he opened his eyes and reflected around him, was amazed at what such calm mindedness could accomplish.
(7/7)
(Shuurai Tekken Do:Stage 3: learned
Chunin
Yorunotobari [Third Stage: The Veil of Darkness])

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

r a i n- C R U S H E D

Magnetic Werewolf

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:51 pm
Still bored, and no sign of the amekage later Saku turned and got up replaced the cups to their locations and stood looking out the window. He was worn out and tiring from his impromptu training session but felt good overall.
Looking out over the broad expanse of the Village, he let his mind wander to better things.

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games