Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:13 pm
Firu Shinra
(Hey muse, second or third post >>> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20728359 I just havent had time to make it into the new format)

Nanashi simply waited for the answer of the group and ignored Kuro flip away.

Fix'd  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:20 pm
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

Kuro looked rather pissed at the situation. "I'm Fighting Stitch." He was a broken Record now, he wasn't gonna let Sebia do this. "And who's to say that if we fail, they wont send someone better here?" Again, an agitated Kuro spoke.

User Image
/Fight Song/Battle Theme>

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:23 pm
Firu Shinra
(Hey muse, second or third post >>> http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=20728359 I just havent had time to make it into the new format)

Nanashi simply waited for the answer of the group.

((ok just checking......cause i got alittle worried for a second.))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:23 pm
((Too stressed right now to post xD I need a quick break))  

Mrk11

5,450 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:24 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro ⇔ Amegakure ⇔ Genin ⇔ Oragami no Dara

⇔≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⇔

If needed, she could use her bloodline abilities to take Dragon back home and alert her sensei. But would she have to contact Kemuri about the situation?

⇔≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⇔

-----My Melody-----

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:37 pm
((Muse Paper would Not know Your other character much because of the Rule lol))  

Sindenky

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:38 pm
â–ªHiro Sherudonâ–ª

User Image

Hiro was unsure of what was going on, but he could hear yelling and hostile action through Sebia's headset as Hiro dropped to the lower level where the window was. Using one hand to open the window Hiros other hand three shuriken, one in between each set of fingers. Glancing across the room Hiro seen Sabia, who appeared to be buckling under the pressure, Kuro's temper starting to boild, and Paper protectivley watching after Noriko. " Get her out of here," Hiro said calmly towards Paper as Hiro took some leadership responsibility off Sabia's shoulders. Hiro turned his attention to the sound ninja. At first it appeared as if Hiro was glaring at the shinobi from the gate, when in reality all his focus was on the more experienced kage. The was no certainty if this guy would be civil or just another war monger.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:43 pm
"He's right." Nanashi said, pointing a thumb at Hiro. "Take the young one back to her mother, and don't worry. I'll keep it a secret who your mom is." Nanashi said with a warm smile as he put his index finger to his lips. "Though, if you go back, get your sensei to bring back the appropriate paper work. In the meantime, whose up for some tea or hot cocoa?" He asked the remaining children.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:46 pm
(( Ok.

1, how do you know that Hiro and Timber are on the roof?

2, How do you know who she is?

She's hidden, and you havn't posted anything about observing her appearance, as for the guys on the roof, you never posted that you could detect them, or saw them go up there.

Metagame much? ))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:50 pm
I Kuro I
(( Ok.

1, how do you know that Hiro and Timber are on the roof?

2, How do you know who she is?

She's hidden, and you havn't posted anything about observing her appearance, as for the guys on the roof, you never posted that you could detect them, or saw them go up there.

Metagame much? ))

((Am actually in the windowsil of the room you guys are in so he can physically see me, not sure how hed know bout Timber, or Noriko.))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:52 pm
(1. Timber is at the front door, Hiro is on the roof. Also, Hell's ears. It's an ability that I basically always use with Nanashi. I hear everything in my kingdom. Also, he just opened the window behind me, so I can respond to what he said, without my ears.

2. Look back a few pages...that is the reason she started hiding behind Flower and Paper.

3. I don't metagame, I use the abilities that I have acquired with my RPC. So next time, read everything before you accuse someone, especially a crew member who has been here for over three years.)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:53 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro ⇔ Amegakure ⇔ Genin ⇔ Oragami no Dara

⇔≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⇔

She didn't budge. They worked as a team. But she then breathed in, tilted her head up, and closed her eyes. She started to become thousands of sheets of paperm swirling around her and Noriko. After a few seconds, they were both gone./align]

⇔≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈≈⇔

-----My Melody-----

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:54 pm
Kuro Kaguya
Rain//Genin//Taijutsu
User Image
User Image

Kuro stomped his foot. He walked over to Sebia and layd a kiss on her cheek before hovering his lips beside her ear. "I know you can do it Sebia." He spoke the truth. Sebia was strong, and could handle the runaway Ninja. Kuro reminded himself that when Sebia won, Kuro would be able to Rough Stitch up to prevent him from running. He retracted his head and smiled, looking into Sebia's eyes. "Really, you can do it." He nodded, hugged her and backed up, leaning against to wall with his arms crossed so he could watch events unfold.

User Image
/Fight Song/Battle Theme>

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 1:57 pm
((Firu: I think its even more than that. Ive been apart of this guild for 3 years and you was here before me))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:00 pm
(( Than I Apologize. I got on this morning and had to read a dozen pages, I missed stuff. ))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games