Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genin Guidance Center Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 7:56 pm
[||||]Zatoshi Nagato[||||]

"The Wind Flows and The Paper Follows, My Fate Will Be of My Own Decision....."

Amegakure//Chuunin//Origami no Dara Suiton//
Bounty Hunter//Fuuton Masters

User Image
[||||] Theme Song - Rise Against - Satellite[||||]
[||||] Training Theme -Wood Kid - Iron [||||]

Zatoshi took the kiss from Akkari but she had went to far on many occasions, it was better that she heard this from the one she loved, he grabbed both of her shoulders firmly and looked her in the eyes, his piercing red eyes glowed a bit as they gazed into hers, "Akkari, that's enough!There's speaking your mind and then there's just being plain rude, a woman with a big mouth does not survive long in the shinobi world and disrespecting the people who protect this village with their very lives is the wrong way to go. Now, I love you, I really do, but even I know that you've gone too far, so for me, please stop disrespecting and bad-mouthing Kemuri and Red-X, they have been through enough already and you talking about them so rudely is not helping. I apologize for being so cold to you but you have to understand my reasons, I'm sure that Hiro-sensei will teach all that you've wanted to know and more, trust me on this," he said this as his eyes dimmed a bit and then he gave a slight smile to her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 8:54 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

Hiro nodded at Draco as he returned to his seat. As he began to sit down he could overhear Akkari running her mouth off, which would probably get the newly appointed captain in charge. "Sigh another squad, and another set of problems," Hiro thought as he waited for the meeting to be over so that he could deal with this "insubordination." Little did the squad know that when one member is out of line, they were all out of line, and all would suffer the same punishment.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

X Fall Poet X

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:04 pm
::Stay Beautiful...::

::...On the inside and out::

User Image

Aoto banged his head softly against the wooden desk where he sat contently, and Kemuri leaned against as well. The former Kage remembered when he used to give the same lectures as his fellow Sanin just did. How tiresome and aggravating they were. So many younger ninja speaking their minds when they had not the place to do so.

Aoto listened to the rather annoying girl speak and grimaced. He wondered if she was even a Chuunin. She suddenly stopped and Aoto rose his head to see the cause. He glanced over to Zatoshi grasping her tightly, speaking to her sternly about the nuisance she was becoming. Aoto smiled, closing his eyes out of respect to the young nin.

Aoto knew Zatoshi was going to make a good leader. He understood Armand's disregard for Zatoshi's emotional involvement in things such as his personal passion of respect towards the village and its superiors, but what Armand did not understand was that Zatoshi's balance of maturity as well as emotions is what gave him the role of Captain.

Even though Kemuri may not fully understand that feeling, Aoto knew Kemuri recognized this in Zatoshi. He knew Kemuri saw the benefit of his passion, and how it would serve him a fortune when understanding his opponents and being able to exploit their emotional insecurities with his emotional maturity.

Aoto dosed off a bit. Thinking deeply was common for him, but often made him sleepy.

Aoto ::Theme::General/Relaxed::

Visiokuga ::Battle Theme::

:llll:Rain's Clearwater Puppetmaster:llll:

: razz uppeteer+SS-Rank+Former Raikage(Many years ago)::

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:20 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jonin

User ImageRed X
Adam Nagareboshi, The Daredevil of the Rain

At all this Red X remained quiet, as he knew Kemuri would be as well to the discipline that Akkari did not have. Kemuri and Red X were one in the same... only that Red wanted to be a hero, and Kemuri wanted to protect his village, almost the same goal. Red had a harsh training methods just like Kemuri. The same coin, and different ages and ranks. He kept laying against the wall, as he didn't even look at any of the people there. He kept looking down just thinking. A lower rank being my captain, eh? Yeah, Kemuri must be high, or I am.

He hated work... and hated being insulted for doing what he must, but Akkari was just more immature than him, and teh world hadn't crashed down on her yet like everyone else in this room. She could not appreciate anyone the way everyone here appreciated their own lives. He kept his same position, as Zatoshi spoke. It seemed Zatoshi had followed his advice in the end to always take his chances because life for a shinobi isn't very long. He was somehow proud of Zatoshi of being a captain, but why HIS captain?

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

X Fall Poet X

PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 8:18 am
((Hey everyone, I am going to be off, potentially, due to camping until Sunday. Forgive my absence and I will be back on as soon and as frequent as I can manage. Thanks.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 3:37 am
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Sanin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

"One day, you will learn than not everything is about you Akkari." came the calm and dull voice from the Sanin. Sadly, there was no pint in punishing her. His mind flashed ,ever so briefly, to the thought of having her eliminated. however he quickly decided against it. The minute he started attacking his own he was no longer out for the safety of the village. He fought, they all fought, so that children like Akkari could do what she was just now, being herself. This thought brought the hint of a smile to his face, before he forced it away and focused no the task at hand.

"Alright. squads are decided. Hiro, I give you two weeks.(Rp accordingly, no set IRL time.) I expect that team to return and make me proud. you leave in 3 days. Now everyone out! You have work to do. Armand, Maka, you to stay behind. Aoto, your on guard duty. Get to the gates, ill come visit you soon." he finished by waving a hand, ordering them all to move. This meeting had been longer than expected but was the first the village had seen in a long time. He would wait for everyone but Hiro student, and the new girl to be gone before addressing there issues.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
140 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:31 am

User Image

Zatoshi heard Kemuri and started to leave, still remembering that he said he would train him after the meeting but he also needed to remember that it wasn't always about him, he decided to wait after he was finished with Armand, Maka, and possibly Aoto as well, he then turned to Kemuri, "Kemuri-sensei, may I take my team to the Southern Valley of the Rain Country? it would be good to get a sense of nostalgia from that place again, plus it's a good training spot."  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:40 am
User Image
Draco Viraga
The Last Water Sage

The meeting had finally adjourned and Draco was happy with the way it had went. There were a few unneeded out burst here and there, but all in all it went well. So Draco rose out of his seat, and leaned his bamboo umbrella against his shoulder. "Alright. If anyone wants to learn the mirror taijutsu, or the Style of the Drawing Sword, I'll be in the training grounds." He called out to the various genin and chuunin, and then made his way out of the room.

User Image
Dragconic Clan

rusbob13

Girl-Crazy Genius

10,050 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Flatterer 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 6:43 am
User Image
Mission first, friends second and a half.

(A)rmand( T)ikoshi

{ OoC:}

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand stood from his chair, walking to Kemuri. "Apart from Hiro and Zatoshi nominating me for chuunin rank, I wanted to know something." He made sure he was keeping his voice down. He wasn't sure he wanted others to hear it. "How would I go about being inducted into the ANBU division?" It was a quick question, but he wasn't going to keep pressing. If Kemuri simply said 'no', he would accept it, and move on. Armand was tossing a number of ideas in his head. Some incredibly extreme and strange. But he kept them to himself for the time being. He showed subtle dissent for Akkari's outburst. He hated people with a disrespect for authority. Though, he couldn't help but giving a nearly invisible smile. Her and him were almost exact opposites.

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Genjutsu || Chakra Mouths || Yamanaka ||Raiton||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: ???
Current Wear: Picture
User Image
Chakra Points: Genin
Bonus: 3 Months, Hachibi Jinchuurki
44/44
S [8] | J [9] | C [13] | G [28] | AS [38]

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:00 am
█████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx███████████ The Angelic Healer of Rain
User Image

R A I NxxxxxxG E N I NxxxxxxM E D I CXXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Maka ▪▪ Chiru

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Maka stood up and walked over to Kemuri when she heard him tell her to stay behind. She had assumed that he wanted to talk, though she'd wait to be called upon before actually talking.

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ ▪▪ Rokuha Host ▪▪ Jutsu: 36/36

S:0 - J:1 - C:5 - G:20 - AS:30

Layout Ⓒ iZann

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:40 am
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

She had pushed it too far. her mouth was getting her into more trouble ever. Being held and being told that she needs to realize that she needed to chill and calm down....She did."Red X.............Kemuri Sensei...............Im sorry for disrespecting you both.....please forgive me........i am sure that i will change my ways...so that you wont see me as a constant pain in your a**."She then whispered to Zatoshi."Im sorry hun. I don't mean to make you mad. I won't be rude to them anymore."She sat down and then lightly grabbed his hand. She looked into his eyes.....the messege of 'I know you will do good and You know i will change for your and the village. Please just believe in me......i dont want to leave you....but i know we must sort of put our emotions aside to better ourselfs.' A tear went down her face.

-----My Melody-----

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 11:00 am

User Image

[Cue Piano]

He gave her a soft smile but felt hurt that he saw a tear go down her cheek, it was like a knife was sticking into his heart, he took both of her hands and looked into her eyes without the glowing for a moment, "Akkari...I don't want to leave you either, you're too dear to me and you won't have to worry, no matter what, I'll always be there for you, I'll always believe in you and no matter what happens to me, I'll always be with you." He hugged her and wiped the tear from her cheek, he needed to have this moment with her, he never wanted to see her sad, he then pull away from her and gave a big smile like he used to when he was a genin, "lets both change and become stronger for the greater good of the village."  

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 12:48 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Special Jonin

User ImageRed X
Adam Nagareboshi, The Daredevil of the Rain

The Daredevil of the Rain Village, Red X, was somehow brightened a bit by Akkari's apology. After this meeting seemed adjourned, he finally stood back up straight from his laying against the wall, and turned around with the cape going to the side amost dramatically, as he said "Apology accepted, Akkari-chan." he then stopped a bit on his walk, and did not look back but said to Zatoshi "I'll be waiting for you at the Southern Valley... captain." and then continued his steps towards wherever this was going. Though it was still a questionable decision from Kemuri to make a lower-rank ninja his captain. There were actually many things in his mind other then that, so he threw it away into his sea of questions, and just wetn outside only to almost disappear in the rain and to the Southern Valley.

(Exit---> wink

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 9:38 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

As Kemuri dismissed the ninja of the Rain Hiro took this opportunity to address his new team. As he corralled the three ninja together he began his little introduction speech. "Alright everyone, like Kemuri-Sensei said, my name is Hiro Sherudon. My job is to train you to not only defend the village, but defend yourselves as well. Now Kemuri-Sensei says that are departure is in three days, but the way I see it, it's going to take three days to hike up the mountain so I expect the three of you to begin your ascend together up the mountain tonight." With that being said the chuunin exited the room in a bright bolt of energy.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:00 pm
█████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx███████████ The Angelic Healer of Rain
User Image

R A I NxxxxxxG E N I NxxxxxxM E D I CXXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ Maka ▪▪ Chiru

Maka looked at her teacher, then back to Kemuri, then back to Hiro, the back to Kemuri. She didnt know whether to start up the mountain with her team or stay with Kemuri. She couldnt fight for herself, but it would be rude to say she needed to talk then leave...

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :♥ ▪▪ Rokuha Host ▪▪ Jutsu: 36/36

S:0 - J:1 - C:5 - G:20 - AS:30

Layout Ⓒ iZann

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items