Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:37 pm
Dee then said, "Once everyone is on board, I have one rule. I do not like getting my scales dirty, so anyone not capable of the height, must get off me right now and I shall send you along with Alas. I do not want to have to call Dr. Hardy the moment we arrive because someone wasn't able to endure being in the air at high speeds."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:44 pm
Xavier shook his head. "I'm fine." He told Dee.

Verdant gave Dee a thumbs up. That, and a random dolphin chirp.

Toren smiled. "Let's go!" He said, brimming with exuberance. Clearly, the walking meat tank wasn't worried.  

vader-lifer14

Overcharged Lunatic

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 2:44 pm
Dee said, "We are waiting on the others. We wait on Terry Bogard, we wait on Raditz Honshura Bogard, and we wait on those agreed save for Alas to join us."  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:25 pm
Alas got up. She walked over to Dee. She took off her shoes which were full of dirt. "You do know that. I never washed these going in bare foot also can you carry me?"  

KTS

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:32 pm
Dee said, "I am sorry, but because of your earlier sass to me about my people in the lounge being the witch princess, I am detaining you. You are to go with William tomorrow as your punishment for it. Be thankful I am not doing worse to you. Just remember Ryu giving you a good punch to the face and his words."

She then noticed the shoes, "On second thought, no, you cannot come at all. There is a notice at the front entrance to remove dirty footwear from outside that Terry had put there and you failed to remove them before you walked in to begin with. As punishment for that, along with not being able to go, you must wash all the floors in the mansion with no help whatsoever. Better get busy because if they aren't clean when I return, you are banned from this lounge for disregard for my rules and for Terry's rules."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:42 am
Just then Raditz came in from looking for Andy and heard of the wind sprite search saying "Sure! I'll come for the search!"  

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

KTS

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 1:09 pm
Alas then said, "I was not, back sassing you. You are stubborn to find out that a reality such as yours is in trouble. Here let me explain slowly. The witch could be another version of yourself born in another reality. Since there are wormholes that enter other realities it's my job to fix this reality then I'll leave peacefully without being seen again. If you do not comply, then I will settle this the hard way."  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 6:05 pm
Yumi looked and said " If you're looking for that andy guy, Dee took him to his room." She got up and walked over to Alas " Just give it a rest. You're fighting a battle you just can't win. I suggest you just look for the problem on your own."Yumi remembered hearing stories from Viper and some of the others from their land that if you suspected something was up with this land....do it yourself cause convincing the empress was just another war.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:33 pm
Raditz looked at Yumi and crossed his arms "Dang, I'm always late for something.." He runs upstairs.

Sama walked in and looked at Yumi, "Hey Yumi.. What's happening here.. and who's the new face?  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:46 pm
Yumi looked at the saiyan talking to her " eh...Who are you again?"The saiyans that stayed here rarely visited the other world and when they did it was mostly to get away from someone. " This is Alas. She's here to look for any problems in the reality of this world. She think there maybe another version of someone in this world trying to ruin. And you know how everyone here is."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:56 pm
Sarid (sama) looked at yumi for a second wondering if something hit her head or she forgot but then he realized she was serious.

Sarid said "Yeah.. My name is Sama.. kind of an odd name but I visited because I was needing a drink and somewhere to sit..  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:20 pm
Yumi thought for a bit trying to remember then it finally hit her " Oh Yea. You're that guy that follows Viper around."  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 8:39 pm
Sarid frowns "Not exactly, more like in the same place at the wrong time."

Sarid said "So that's what you heard from Viper.. fine. How about something..a little more friendly so to speak.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:00 pm
Meanwhile at the Orochi Steakhouse... "Ohhh....how come I feel like I was hit by a semi and could not stop it? And where the hell is Bardock? Did Rio come home yet?"

Iori was filled with many questions unaware that the creature Alas was looking for was inside his gut at this very moment.  

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 10:09 pm
Rio was upstairs in her room " So far I'm alive. Looks like father is out somewhere with Bardock." She went over to her desk and turned on the radio.

One of the little chicks came down stairs and informed Iori that Rio was home.  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games