Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Slims slimy resteraunt. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:04 am
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

"What? I'm not," he replied, finally shaking himself from his thoughts and returning his attention to the boy. "I'm not upset." He insisted to the boy once more before taking another step forward, almost their turn. "Now seriously, what do you want to eat?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:23 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

King Balthazar

The fact that Eun-Ho was hiding something from him hurt the boy's feelings. It reminded him that he didn't have the Korean's full trust, and, more importantly, that Haneul was right.
"Then why are you acting differently?" he demanded, refusing to answer the question about food until he got an answer he wanted.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 2:43 am
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

He sighed, raising his free hand to his temple and rubbing slowly. "I just have a lot on my mind, Bal," he murmured, already wanting this conversation to end. Why couldn't he just return to what he was doing before, pining after someone he couldn't have? "It's not important, just let it go."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:19 pm
Mayah Playah
I knew you'd use that part of the item.

User Image

King Balthazar

"It's about that stupid detective, isn't it?" the boy pressed. "Ever since you saw him today you've been different. You defend him when he's mean to you and then you got all sad when he told you to go here. Stop letting him make you sad!" he demanded and stomped his foot on the ground in a childish tantrum.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:36 pm
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

Unable to stop himself, Eun-Ho turned to the boy with a stern expression and boomed, "Balthazar, that is enough." The area quieted a little in surprise that he'd raised his voice, which brought him back down to a whisper. "I don't want to hear another peep out of you until we get back home, am I understood?" All playfulness was gone from his expression now, although his eyes were filled with guilt for being so strict.

Awesome nerd
*gasp* How could you possibly have known??

PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:48 pm
Mayah Playah
I'm effing magic.

User Image

King Balthazar

Balthazar froze when Eun-Ho yelled at him. He stared at him with wide, shocked eyes. Immediately hot tears filled those large eyes. Clenching his jaw to steady his quivering lip, Bal sniveled and turned his head away angrily. He angrily removed his hand from Eun-Ho's arm and clutched his toy frog to his chest, burying the lower half of his face into the back of the smiling frog's head. So this is what he gets for helping, a slap to the face? All he wanted was to keep Eun-Ho happy instead of seeing him getting bullied by the detective. He should have known he'd have to voice in this.
The small king said nothing and stood a distance from the star, refusing to acknowledge him. He glared away from the occasional stare he received by the people inside the store. All he was concerned about was not getting too many tears on his toy, and it looked like he was losing that fight.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:59 pm
Eun-Ho Joong

User Image

Eun-Ho stood in silence in line, the guilt running through him and cutting at his resolve like a knife. He barely even noticed when they'd gotten up front, havign to be yelled at just to be pulled from his thoughts. He ordered for Fredrich, quickly remembering that he hated this type of food and he'd left his and Bal's bentos at home in the rush from that morning. After paying, he herded the Frog King to the side, looking through his phone and making sure that Haneul wasn't home. He didn't want to handle that right then and there. "Sh-t," he murmured, eyes directed back to Balthazar. "We've got to go home for a minute." The blonde reached for the hot food and winced, the smell already getting to him, then started to the car, keys already being yanked from his back pocket.

Awesome nerd
Can... Can you make a rabbit disappear?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:35 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Roy stepped into the restaurant. He was honestly impressed that it was still open. This place never got that much business, but he had heard that the few customers it had seen were very wealthy. Guess he shouldn't be one to talk, seeing that he's a king now. That still felt surreal to him. One day he was thinking about whether to eat soup or find fast food, and the next he had a feast laid out for him that he's expected to finish. There was only one person he could think of that could finish all that food, and he honestly didn't know where she was. She said she was busy last time he talked to her, and he wasn't that free himself. Now he was, having gotten some information on Erik and two other people, but he was far from done. What was Dana busy with, he wondered?

"Only you can control that."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:49 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

"There's only one person who really matters to me..."

"Can I get another plate of hot wings over here?!"
At a table near the back of the restaurant, Dana sat in shorts and a tank top, her hoodie tied around her waist. Her pretty face was covered with wing sauce, her fingers bright orange, and a small crowd of people around her. He waved down another waiter, who carried over two giant plates of hot wings, setting them on the table and taking away the five large empty plates. She glanced over to a timer not too far from her, smiling to herself. Two plates to go and eight minutes left. She could definitely make that. Holding one fist in the air, she let out a short battle cry. "Two to go!" she cheered, digging into the second to last plate and focusing only on her task as the crowd cheered and watched. She didn't even notice that the man she was supposed to remain attractive to was in the room.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:57 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Music's like life, it can be filled with mistakes or with the most beautiful moments."

Roy stopped in the middle of talking to the host when he heard a voice he thought was recognizable. Was it...? He looked around, ignoring the confusion of the host, and spotted a crowd across the room. He asked about what was happening and inhaled sharply when he was told that a famous competitive eater was here. Well now, what a coincidence! Roy told the host to wait for him later and walked over to meet the crowd. Lo and behold, Dana was sitting at a booth with wing sauce everywhere. Roy ran his hand across his mouth to hide his smirk as he watched her cheerfully attack her plate. It was cute in a way. But... had she been here the entire day?

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:13 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

Concentrating and relaxing her jaw, Dana ate with a speed not unlike a lion attacking a gazelle after not having eaten in months. She devoured the meat off of the wings, leaving nothing but bones behind. In three minutes, the second-to-last plate was cleared, and she wasted no time in digging into the very last one. Seven plates of wings in thirty minutes, she wasn't about to slow down now! Besides, she'd eaten more in less time. No need to dilly-dally. With a ferocious growl, she ripped into two wings at once, tongue maneuvering out the chicken and swallowing it. The crowd counted as she finished her last plate, counting the wings as she ate them, until she was on the last one. Looking to the timer, she grinned cheekily at the two minutes she had left.
She slowly picked off the meat of the last wing, finally allowing herself to savor the food. Dipping the last bit in ranch dressing, she popped the final bit of chicken into her mouth and stood up, her hands in the air as the crowd cheered her praise. "That's how this sh-t is done!" she cried, her competitor across from her angrily throwing his wing down. He was right in the middle of his sixth plate, he didn't even stand a chance. She grabbed a wet nap and wiped her hands, then ripped her prize, a five dollar bill, from the referee's hands. Grabbing another wet nap, she wiped her face, laughing and basking in the glory of her victory as her name was cheered. Oh, she loved winning. If she had the stamina to be an athlete, she would.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:24 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"Well there goes my chance at asking you out to lunch." said a voice nearby. Roy managed to weave his way through the crowd in the midst of Dana's victory yell so that he could be at the front, enough to see that bright smile among dark sauce. He grinned at her, unable to find the triumph of a warrior past that adorable smile.
He reached into his jacket and pulled out a bottle of off the counter pills. "Care for some heart burn relief, Miss Winner?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:30 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

Dana instantly blushed in embarrassment when she heard Riy's voice, grabbing four more wetnaps and scrubbing ferociously at her face. Once she was certain that the sauce was cleaned off, she sheepishly reached for the bottle and popped a few pills, swallowing them down with her water. "Heh, thanks," she murmured, walking around the table to stand beside him as the crowd dispersed. "So you saw that, didn't you?" she asked, looking away and scratching her cheek. Well, she certainly felt disgusting and unattractive now.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:42 pm
Mayah Playah

En Litari
Roy Lane
King of Sirens

"I saw the last two plates." Roy admitted as he moved to the edge of the table, looking at the remnants of plates and wet naps. "I've gotta say," he started slowly then looked over his shoulder to smirk at Dana. "Finishing one whole plate in one minute... I think you were just showing off then." he laughed then turned to her. "That was great! Was that an actual competition or was it training?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:58 pm
Dana Klein

User Image

She pushed a lock of blonde hair behind her ear, holding back nervous giggles. "Just training for me. I have a competition coming up in a few weeks, so I've been trying to get ready." She gestured to her competitor who was storming away. "He bet me five bucks that I couldn't beat his time for finishing seven plates of hot wings. I can never turn down a bet." A couple waiters came by to take away the dishes and clear the table, and she moved to stand beside Roy. "So, are you here for lunch?" she asked, honestly still a little hungry.

"... And it's not you."

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas