Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid World

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all Vocaloid fans! 

Tags: Hang out, Vocaloid, Otaku, Vocaloid World, roleplay 

Reply ♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪
Create Your Own Vocaloid Contest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zombie Bullshet

Lonely Survivor

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 6:30 pm
Momo Unnie
Think I'm set so far. x.x I really want time to fly, though. Sadly I've got the flu or something. Sniffly nose, aching all over, and lots of coughing. I already have a good idea of who's the winner, buuuuuuut it's so close to the end I feel I shouldn't settle now. But oh my gosh! This was a good contest. I just have to think about what to give everyone for trying anyway. I didn't think so many people would enter but still I want to find a way to thank everyone for entering. So at the end of the day on the 5th I'm going to take the names of those who went by the rules and figure out something to give everyone who tried. Even if it's just 50k or something. It's better than nothing.

get better soon! <:3c!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:03 pm
I wonder how many others are going to be able to get there submissions in before the contest is over.....  

Musicalasperations

Conservative Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:08 pm
iiCelestial F O X
I wonder how many others are going to be able to get there submissions in before the contest is over.....

I'm waiting for the ones who want to wait till the very last minute to enter. Kinda scan through the competition first then out do them all. I can see someone doing that.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 3:56 pm
I shouldave done that, but now my scanner's broken. sad  

mawan90

Musicalasperations

Conservative Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 10:32 pm
Momo Unnie
iiCelestial F O X

I'm waiting for the ones who want to wait till the very last minute to enter. Kinda scan through the competition first then out do them all. I can see someone doing that.
Man
I Hate people like that....
They are all like:
CONTEST WEEEEWT!
Deadline!?! wait what.... TODAY!?!
ZOMG! -Whips up Amazing art-
TADA! I present to you That most amazing thing eva....

._.'  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:46 am
iiCelestial F O X
Momo Unnie
iiCelestial F O X

Man
I Hate people like that....
They are all like:
CONTEST WEEEEWT!
Deadline!?! wait what.... TODAY!?!
ZOMG! -Whips up Amazing art-
TADA! I present to you That most amazing thing eva....

._.'

hahah yeah its like a crushing blow to your self -esteem .  

enency
Vice Captain

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 1:15 pm
Looks like I'll be able to give everyone who entered and followed the rules 50k for trying. So even if you don't land a place, you won't be getting nothing out of this. I should have more than enough gold to do so. It's my way of thanking you all for entering.

Thank you all so very much! whee

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:07 pm
Momo Unnie
Looks like I'll be able to give everyone who entered and followed the rules 50k for trying. So even if you don't land a place, you won't be getting nothing out of this. I should have more than enough gold to do so. It's my way of thanking you all for entering.

Wow, thats extreamly generous, are you sure you can afford this?  

Sonzai Hatsune
Captain

Enigmatic Phantasm

Benevolent Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:18 pm
Okay, finally got a chance to give this a go.
Here's my entry:
User Image
direct link if you can't see the picture

Name: Selene
Genre of music: Operatic Heavy Metal/classically trained opera (i.e. this sort of thing.)
Item of choice: an eye. ...Real? Glass? Yo-yo? who knows.
Personality: Selene is a powerful singer who feels that the world is more exquisitely beautiful than music can adequately express. She strives to express it anyway, and is unafraid of experimenting with music. She is deeply passionate about the things she loves (soft animals, black licorice, some people), but sometimes has a hard time opening up to people because she can be quite judgmental and easily annoyed. She is mildly creepy.

I hope that's everything. o-o  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 3:21 pm
Sonzai Hatsune
Momo Unnie

Wow, thats extreamly generous, are you sure you can afford this?

I did the math so far and I have a little over 4 million gold. I should have enough.  

Mona Riza
Vice Captain

5,050 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100

Drasel

King Phantom

20,615 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 5:34 pm
link

Name: Kazuya Raiden
item: Ravioli
Genre: Rock, punk, techno, hard rock, some metal and theme music. Backround: He was developed in Italy, using the japanese program. He left italy to join other vocaloids. He is a hopeless romantic. He can be cool and leveled, but sometimes he can act like a bit of a fool. He loves to sing and like to switch between speaking japanese and Italian. He has a friendly charm to him and is willing to do anything asked of him. He enjoys dancing with others.
Fav. song: Black rock shooter.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:57 pm
Nora Amaterasu
link

Genre: Rock, punk, techno, hard rock, some metal and theme music.
Backround: He was developed in Italy, using the japanese program. He is a hopeless romantic. He can be cool and leveled, but sometimes he can act like a bit of a fool. He loves to sing and like to switch between speaking japanese and Italian. He has a friendly charm to him and is willing to do anything asked of him.

he is 17.  

Drasel

King Phantom

20,615 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100

reraine

PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:36 pm
link
Name: Konayuki Chii
Genre: R&B
Item of Choice: microphones! (she doesn't use earphone mic)
personality: Chii harbors conflicting personalities represented by her clothing colors. Lively red and Deathly black. She can be optimistic and cheerful yet at other times she is somber and mean. These clashing personalities are woven into her clothing, the red and black seems to be battling each other for dominance. But above all, these personalities are only artificial, Chii's soul is truly innocent and naive this is represented by white circles which is a subtle feature and unchallenged by other colors. She hides her real self for fear of that people might use it against her.
People are often mystified by her, wondering how will she look without the glasses and hair untied. Despite all her mood changes, she will always keep her sweet/wicked smile.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 04, 2011 8:45 pm
Nora Amaterasu
link

Genre: Rock, punk, techno, hard rock, some metal and theme music.
Backround: He was developed in Italy, using the japanese program. He is a hopeless romantic. He can be cool and leveled, but sometimes he can act like a bit of a fool. He loves to sing and like to switch between speaking japanese and Italian. He has a friendly charm to him and is willing to do anything asked of him.

Ffffunny story. I wanted to tell you I like him a lot, but I was scared of creeping on a random stranger, but then I realized... I'm creeping on somebody I know and adore, so it's okay. :3
He's very cute and I love him. <3  

Kylias

Musicalasperations

Conservative Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 12:13 pm
The good competition Has arrived so far
XD  
♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪