Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:04 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"So what's it like?" Lena asked, her eyes sparkling again. "You know, being worshiped. Do you feel invincible? I bet it's great for the self-esteem."

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:08 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He sighed, looking into her eyes. "It's the most irritating thing in the world. At first, it was great! Then I realized, these people aren't worshiping me. They're worshiping their fear of what I'm capable of. They have this fixed ideal on who I am and what I can do, and it's like all the woman they give to me only want me because they want the ability to say that they "lay with the great Rider's Carrier". Don't get me wrong, the sex is great, the food is incredible, and the people adore me. But it's so isolating...so lonely, without a Companion." At the word "Companion", a flicker of pain shot through his eyes. Suddenly, Adrian sat up, trying to chuckle. "Look at me, complaining about being worshiped blindly."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:13 pm
Mayah Playah

Lena went still for a moment. "So you're saying... You need a girlfriend?" she asked quietly. Her eyes went alight with a bright flame she never thought she'd have again, and the flames were so strong that it traveled all the way to her arms and slammed her hands against the table, making the tableware shiver. "I'll be your matchmaker!" she smiled excitedly. She had done it numerous times and by God she would do it again! Besides, maybe seeing a loving couple would help her get over he-who-shall-not-be-named.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 13, 2012 10:18 pm
Adrian Darcy

User Image

He sat back, raising an eyebrow. "Matchmaker? What makes you think I need help?" Before he could ask anything else, he thought to himself, then sighed. "Alright, alright, you can matchmake me. But no blondes, no blue eyes, no love of sex, no cute noses, NONE OF THAT. I want a girl that...well, that looks like you, but with a genius level IQ. If I have to explain things, I'll be pissed. Got it?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:39 pm
Mayah Playah

Awesome nerd
[

User Image
"Sir " Jacques said as he approached the table "If you are taking help from zis young woman then you 'ave no right treat her in such a manner! Actually, scratch zat, you 'ave no right to treat any woman like zat least of all one who is so eager to help you. "  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:00 pm
konaustin

Mayah Playah

Even though she smiled, Lena could feel her eye twitch a little. "You're saying I'm stupid?" she said in a happy but obviously infuriated tone. She was just about to give him a piece of the mind he undermined when another young man wandered over to the table and did it for her. She blinked in surprise for a second before nodding in agreement and leaning back at her chair. "Aha! At least there's one decent guy around here." she grumbled before turning back to the man, smiling at him. "Thanks for that. I'm buying lunch, so why not join us, eh?" she offered and motioned for him to take a seat.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:17 pm
Awesome nerd
[

User Image
"Very well, Nikolai up " as he sat down a siperian husky puppy leaped into his lap and promptly fell asleep
"I thank you for your offer but I, ave my own money, and no ffense you couldn't feed me with all ze money in your bank. My people tend to 'ave voracious appetites just like zis little one here " he smilednss he stroked the head or the puppy
"So what brings you out here? Shouldn't you be at ze academy like ze others? "  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:27 pm
konaustin

Mayah Playah

Hearing the dog's name, Lena instantly froze. Oh that name, it brought back so many... painful.... memories. She stayed silent and still a full minute after the man asked his question, eventually realizing that she was being addressed and refocused on him with a small smile. "It's a free period for me." she said. "It's my last year here, I don't have many academics left, and it's not like the teachers care, right?" She leaned forward, curious at how he worded the question. "What about you? Shouldn't you be in class?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:38 pm
Awesome nerd
[

User Image
"I only just arrived today so I don't have any classes at ze moment. I am actually on break after cooking dinner for my roommates, so I decided to take my dog for a walk. "
He paused and sniffed, he smelled....pain...discomfort
"Is something ze matter? You smell of..." he sniffed again "not physical but emotional pain. 'Ave I said something to offend you "  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:41 pm
konaustin

Mayah Playah

She shifted uncomfortably in her seat. "Well you kinda did by telling me that I stink." she grumbled with the tiniest of pouts.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:55 pm
"
Awesome nerd
[

User Image
Jacques blushed and tried desperately to correct himself
"O -oh no inside not mean it like zat! Its just zat ...my kind 'ave especially strong noses. We can smell anything from a person's choice of perfume, to ze people zey last came into contact with. Additionally ze human body releases a particular scent when an emotion is strong enough.Zat is partly how my kind is adept at hunting and tracking . Zat is also how I knew you were upset, I wasn't at all trying to insult you."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 11:59 pm
konaustin

Mayah Playah

"Sure, we'll go with that." she said with a teasing smile. "So what is your kind anyway? Some kinda werewolf?" she assumed through the heightened senses and the adorable puppy in the man's arms.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:07 am
Awesome nerd
[

User Image
"Close,I am actually a lycan,. Zey are quite similar but lycans can control zeir transformation. More San zat, I am ze heir to one of our elders, so I am much stronger faster and more agile San most other lycans, I also 'ave more transformations as well but zat is something else altogether. "
He smiled and scratched Nikolais ear
"Ze lycan elder is also why I ave little Nikolai here. Hes from a pack of wolves zat actnas guardians for our kind "  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:13 am
konaustin
gtg, byeee!!!

Mayah Playah

"Oh, I guess this means I'm in the company of a royal then?" she smiled a little at him before looking back at the dog, wincing again when the name was mentioned. "Guardian? This little guy?" she scoffed and contemplated petting it or not. She wasn't really in the mood for getting her hand eaten. "Oh, my name's Lena, by the way." she murmured nonchalantly as she continued debating whether to touch the dog or not.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

konaustin

Wheezing Smoker

3,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:19 am
Awesome nerd
[

User Image
Jacques smiled
'i am Jacques Dunois, from France"
he tilted his head when he noticed her reaction to his dog
"I guess you could say that, and don't worry ,Niko doesn't bite unless he perceives you as a threat. " He smiled "Unless you somehow manage to threaten my life, unlikely , he is as 'armless as any other puppy"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games