Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lovely Laces Hilltop ( Romance Area ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 8:31 pm
The art of acting. It's so easy and simple. Although, he was tired himself too so it was starting to take effect. Better he continued, though. He listened closely as someone's breath got closer. What the hell?
He tried to ignore it, finding it difficult to do so.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:23 pm
He looks asleep, he sounds asleep, but she just wouldn't believe it. Maybe she was getting paranoid. Should she poke him? That would wake anyone up, would it? Liz narrowed her eyes before remembering his jacket and its endless void. That's it! If he really was asleep then he wouldn't even notice if she grabbed something from his coat, right? Something like, say, a pack of cigarettes?  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:36 pm
Shinzo felt his sudden motion changing switching completely around as he stopped a theifing Liz.
" HEY! "
His exclamation was stated well. Although, he was stopped as he realize he was pretty much right in front of her face.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:44 pm
Liz squeaked when Shinzo woke up. 'So it was a trap!' That's what she wanted to say, but all that came out was, "U-Uh..." She turned red with embarrassment and surprise, and she didn't know how in the world she wasn't freaking out as badly as she was in her mind. "Umm... G-Good morning, starshine. The Earth says hello...?" she smiled innocently.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:49 pm
Shinzo was almost ready to freak out, but then was ready to burst out laughing.
" I...don't understand how you can be annoying, adorable, and funny at the same time. "
He noted, through croaked speech of trying to hold in laughter as his words came in a various whispering mess.
" So, you wanted me? "
He questioned, staying in the same spot he was in just a few minutes ago.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 24, 2012 9:54 pm
Oh thank you Lord, she gets to live another day! Liz was in the middle of a relieved and confused sigh when she heard his question and froze up. Did he just...? "Wh-What?!" she yelped with a bright blush on her face. "No way! I was just trying to get something from your jacket. Y'know, to see if you were really asleep." she said in her defense before remembering the entire reason she did it and quickly added, "Liar."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:45 am
She nodded.
" It's alright. I just thought you wanted me for something instead of stealing from me, you punk. "
He said, amusingly.
" Although, you did catch me, trying to sleep, foo'. >W> "

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:47 pm
She scoffed, "Leave it to a guy to think about that kind of thing." She smiled through her sleepiness when he admitted getting caught. "Yeah! Thought I'd be fooled, huh? Well think again!" she grinned and flicked his nose.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:31 pm
He playfully waved his hand with his next comment.
" Eh, yeah, to think you wanted me for something because you know I care. How silly of me. "
He then felt the flick of a finger hit his nose. He rubbed the tip of his now stung nose with his index finger.
" You just love pestering the people you like, huh? "
He laid on his back, looking at the ceiling trying to hold in a conversation.
" Although, I think I could get use to that kind of kindness. "

PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2012 10:47 pm
"Don't make me sound like a jerk!" Liz protested and laid down beside him, instantly regretting it. The bed was practically eating her alive with its plushness. "You're going to have to get used to this kindness if you're going to be my bodyguard, buster." she teased.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:44 pm
He thought about that last part she said. Bodyguard. He almost forgot about.
" This is true, you have a point. Although, I have to get used to you due to other reasons, too, ya know. You'll better understand another time, though... "
Shinzo laid back on his side, looking back at Liz, his face not sure whether to keep his casual poker face or a smile.
" I guess you can blame me a bit for feeling more close than normal. It all depends. "

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:08 pm
But sleep was a rather persistent thing by then, and that combined with the soft bed finally ensnared Liz into their trap. By the time Shinzo turned to look at her, she had her arms folded behind her head and her eyes closed, dreaming of who-knows-what.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:19 pm
Shinzo gave a slight sigh, smiling for a moment of comfort and then getting comfortable. He was at ease with his situation. It was nice. He watched Liz's sleeping face, painting his vision close detail to how she looked until sleep kept slowly enough on him to where he disappeared into the night of his mind to not see until he awoke.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:05 pm
Oh what a wonderful dream Liz had. She was riding a comet through the stars in the galaxy, and there were rainbows and poptarts and... and...
And then she woke up.
Liz slowly opened her eyes to see Shinzo a laying down besides her. Oh that's right, the fireworks and the s'mores. And the kiss. She felt a small blush spread across her cheeks at the very memory, but today was a new day, she wouldn't spend it obsessing over that one moment! With a yawn she sat up and stretched before she attempted to nudge Shinzo awake.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2012 5:05 pm
Shinzo had an awesome memory of shooting flowers that were filled with red velvet cake ice cream with chocolate bullets. It was a masterful battle. Then a random person from the battle just tackled him in straight compassion.
Thoughts ran through his head within his lucid dream. The night. The kiss. Other stuff. It was all so lovely. Although, Shinzo loves sleeping and sleeping as late as they did, he was still passed out and groggy as Liz was trying to wake him up.

" Nnmmmgmfdghjhggg............ "
He raised a hand, clumsily shaking it to shoo away whoever was disturbing his sleep.

" Nnnhhh......Idunwannagetupyet....wakemeinnthurrrtttyyyyymiiiinutez..... "

He slurred, passing back out.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games