Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
HTC Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 3:21 pm
00Shoe
Kairo Yakazu
Well, I'm on day three of accepting my furriness...
I'm an Ace Meow-looking Feral-Cat wearing what my avi is.
I've also learned that I'm a Strait Pansexual.
I've got a friend working on art for my Fursona.
And that's about it... Any advice for a new member of the pack?

Hey Ace biggrin

Not really much advice, but don't feel afraid to post a lot!

Believe me, I'm not one to turn down RPs :3
And the name is Memry Hein-Siedt to you ^3^  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 2:38 pm
I'm not sure why I didn't ask here sooner,but to everyfur here,I've started up a pack,and am now at 25 members and allies biggrin The online meeting place is a group on Facebook,and anyfur can join.Canines can be full and official pack members,but non canines can be pack allies,this doesn't really mean much online though.
We're like a big family and everyone is nice,so anyone here wanting to join feel free to ask.All I need to know is what species you are,and how old you are.The age is important cus some of the older members might talk about mature things,and I don't want those underage to see them.We make sure we keep the chat pg-13 when kids are around.You'll also have to friend me on FB,cus it'd be kinda hard to add someone if I'm not friends with them.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 3:43 pm
I prefer to keep furry stuff separate from real life for now, and my Facebook is very much attached to real life since it's the only way I can contact my friends where I used to live a couple of years ago.  
PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2012 11:51 pm
Ah,I use it as a form of reaching customers,as well just hanging out with other furs.I've met much more of them on FB than on gaia.  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:01 am
I might make an alternate account for internet stuff.  
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 8:46 pm
I hardly use facebook, but I don't think I would mix my furry life with my real life by adding people as facebook friends.

I like the separation between my actual self and my furry person (plus I don't really want some people knowing about my actual life :p)  

00Shoe
Captain

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:33 pm
I'm glad I'm not the only one, haha.  
PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 11:09 am
Its not so much keeping my real life from my furry life, but in the past there were instances where I let certain furries know who I was - and for a lack of a better word I was kinda e-stalked.

I don't feel like mixing the two after a few bad occurrences.  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Tue May 15, 2012 1:50 pm
That's understandable shoe,I actually only made my FB account for shop and interwebs purposes,so there's little about my real life on there.I've met most of my customers there,and by talking to them and making friends with them,I've gained their trust as buyers,and I've gotten quite alot of fans of my work in this way.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 8:59 am
hi everyone! hows life?  

shishigashira

Gallant Knight

10,150 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Friendly 100
  • Forum Regular 100

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 10:04 am
Actually pretty well considering. Last night I broke up my bf and had him move out. I think it is for the best, plus it has been a long time coming.

Aside from that, nothing I can complain about.  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 11:47 am
Wow, that sucks Shoe. But I guess if you're not so upset about it, then it must have been for the best.

I've been pretty good but today I found out I have much less time left in college than I thought I did. 5 weeks left of panic and hard work, I guess. ._.
I can't just pass, I need better than that if I'm to get into university, and if I don't manage that I have no idea what I'm going to do with my life. To make matters worse, the friend who's getting all the highest grades and said he'd help me would rather watch stuff on Youtube all day.
No more gaming for me until I'm done! Ehehe.  

Xennified

Friendly Friend

9,750 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Citizen 0

Kit Kat Purrpurr

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 1:58 pm
I finished my furry drawing today, the one that caused me so much rage. I'm so happy with it emotion_kirakira  
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:19 pm
Hi Kit Kat. ^_^ I have a new sig today! With a pic of Lynx Walker in her feral form. And also, below that is a gamercard thing for my Skyrim progress. As you can probably tell by my number of achievements (45 of 50) and hours spent playing (over 400), I LOVE that game. XD  

Feral Marshmallow Lynx

Feline Shapeshifter

9,100 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Over Easy 100
  • Hunter 50

Kit Kat Purrpurr

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Wed May 16, 2012 2:27 pm
Haha that's awesome!! xD I might add the pic of my character to my sig, but Photobucket is being weird. cat_crying  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games