Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:45 am
He held the cig out of his mouth for a second.
" Just close your eyes and breath when you feel it. You'll know when. Then, blow it out of your lungs. "
As he gave her time to close her eyes, he took a deep inhale of his cig and held it with his right hand. He slowly rose his left hand to her face, feeling the soft and warm silk in his hands. He came in slowly but with no worries. His lips pressed to hers, letting the smoke ease into her. His lips were warm and felt even warmer from the pulsating energy from his body and had a strange but comforting spark. The smoke eased in and had the strange taste of chocolate coffee and the smell of mint and the season of Autumn. The smoke was strangely cool as it rolled in easily into her.
He then broke the connection of their lips, leaning back to see how she would take it.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:51 am
User Image

when he leaned back Zara slowly opened her eyes and let out the smoke slowly and easily. she looked deep into Shinzo's eyes as she did so. a crooked smile came over her face. 'you taste good.' she fluttered close to him and put her face near his, almost touching. 'can you show me again?' she whispered.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 12:56 am
He became red in the face, surprised on the reply. He didn't mean it in that kind of way but it happened.
He couldn't stop himself as he edged closer now and wrapped his arms around her in an embrace, tilting in his head with hers to connect again, feeling her cream-textured lips with his. It was a taste almost indescribable. However, it made him feel butterflies inside. He let his eyes closed as he continued, holding Zara close to him.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:00 am
User Image

as they were one Zara fluttered her wings softly and lifted her and Shinzo off the floor a few inches. It is just how she would have wanted her first real kiss to be.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:05 am
This was more than he expected. It felt so nice and comforting to him. Almost like in the middle of a dream. It felt so calming and peaceful. It even felt like he was flying. Slightly lifting one eye open, he noticed they were flying! Forgetting she had wings, he gave a slight smile and continued in the embrace, placing his hands firmly to her back between her shoulder-blades and letting the passionate kiss continue.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:08 am
User Image

Zara noticed that he saw they were off the ground. she was happy that he didnt freak out. As the long passionate kiss came to an end she softly landed on the ground and just simply placed her head on his chest and smiled to herself.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:13 am
He could only lean against the boxes he was standing next to and look at the sky as he held on to Zara. What happened was so fast, so quick, so sudden, it was almost too much. However, he liked it and hope it would never last as the silence even sounded good to him.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:17 am
User Image

Zara couldnt help put think about what she just did, it felt so right, yet so wrong to her. she want to live her life, not her parents, yet she cant stop from thinking about what they would say. so many things are running through Zaras head. she is fighting herself, she starts to breath faster, but she tries to hide it. she loves the way this feels, shes just so confused.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:28 am
He lightly tapped her on the head, looking confused.
" Don't have a panic attack on me, now. It would be a long run to the hospital if I had to carry you. "
He looked intently at her. What was the matter? Had he just made a mistake? No no...she asked...what was it?

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:33 am
User Image

Zara looked at Shinzo. 'I-im n-not having a panic attach.. at least i dont think i am. Im just, just...' Zaras face turns bright red. she throws her hands on her face and looks down. shes kind of embarrassed and doesnt want him to see her red face.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:40 am
He gave a slight laugh, burying his face into her shoulder.
" Oh come on now, don't cover your face. I can't see you completely if you do that. Plus, I do love your eyes and face. They are...mesmerizing..."
He said, rubbing her back.
Maybe this was a problem. After all, he wasn't royalty like her. Would her parents even like it? Wouldn't he be hunted down with fairy bounty hunters? Actually, the thought was thrilling. He couldn't be stopped and he always loved a fight. Right now, he only worried for Zara, though. Holding her against his chest and smelling in her deep, sweet aroma of some land far away.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:45 am
User Image

she laughs. 'your only making it worse' she hits his chest with her fists in a joking loving manner. she looks up at him with her red face. 'look, you made me blush.' she smiles and laughs.  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 1:58 am
He smiled, giving her a small peck on the lips,
"You can't blame me for that..."
He looked past her shoulder to the outside and saw mostly darkness.
" It's kind of late...we should get heading back to a dorm. Mine? Yours? "
Hopefully, she didn't know enough of the outside world to think of going somewhere late together was strange. After all, he just wanted to go somewhere warmer and cozier.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:01 am
User Image

Zara smiled. 'well i would say mine, but i havent found one yet.'  

BoobyMonster

Millionaire

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 25, 2011 2:06 am
Shinzo thought for a moment.
" You could live with me! It would make things perfect! "
He said with a beaming smile. Would she even want that?

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff