Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jul 15, 2011 7:21 pm
[[Going to reply in the morn. Ja-ne.]]  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:45 pm
[[Actually, I'm going to wait for the others to catch up.]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:06 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey looked at the boyt while crossing her arms over her chest then looked at Angelique before shaking her head at her friend."Angelique...." Looking at the bubbly vampiress in the eyes she saw she was basicly giving up Sebastian and that caused her to shake her head at her friend "She knows I hate it when peopple give up so easily." She said narrowing her eyes. Looking up at the boy she just wanted to rip his throat out and spill his blood all over the walls and floors. Digging her nails into the palm of her hands she noticed that the two were alomost like her own..parents just reversed. Turning she glanced at Sebastian before walking down the hall the heels of her boots clicking. "Humans....they should all be killed" She growled and walked out the door. Looking she saw the most popular girl...well human in the school go out to the forest and licked her lips before following her quietly. Following her into the forest she climbed up into a tree and watched as she waited. Tillting her head Kasey saw she was waiting for someone. Slowly her lips pulled into her not usualy innocent smile but and evil smirk. After about 5 minutes she saw one of the football players walk out of the trees. "Oh how wonderful the football players always have more meat on their bones." She thought before jumping down from the tree behind the girl causing the boy to gasp and move. "Well well well look at what we have here." She said and quickly broke the girls neck letting her drop to the ground making a thud. Once the girl hit the ground Kasey walked over and stood infront of the petrifed guy. Leaning up close to his ear as much as she could she smirked."Boo." She whispered causing him to scream and take off running. Kasey watched him take off and placed a hand on her hip "They always run" She said and took off after the boy. Finally she saw the boy stop running by the river. Growling in excitment she tackled him into the water and bit down on his throat letting his srcreams echo thoughout the forest before she ripped out his throat causing the once crystral clear water to turn red as the blood from his throat ran down the river. "Look at you bleeding every where you should be ashamed of yourself." She said before leaning down licking the blood from his neck. Leaning up to his ear she chuckled"I want your heart, will you let me have your heart baby." She whispered and looked seeing his eyes darting around looking for anyone to help. Smiling she tore his shirt she began to claw at his chest causing deep gashes on his chest as the water turned a darker red. Laughing she continued her torture untill she got to to his mucles and quickly ripped it away then saw the bones and reached in breaking all of them untill she got to his heart causing her to lick her lips as she reached in a ripped it out before biting into it.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 3:56 pm
User Image
Sebastian T h o m a s Moore

Sebastian watched Angelique eye the new mortal student in interest and hunger. He blinked as she glanced over at him before glancing at Kasey. Silently, they communicated something between each other. Sebastian looked over at Kasey and was almost tempted to fix his eyes on her. She seemed to decline whatever Angelique had offered her. Before they knew it, Angelique had run away with the mortal boy and Kasey and Sebastian were alone together.

The silent vampire undid his arms from their crossed position. Kasey headed out of the school. Quietly, Sebastian followed her and stealthily observed her stalk and kill two of the Wickwood students. Sebastian's strong fingers slid into the wood and formed holders for him. He climbed up the ancient tree and crouched overhead on one long and thick branch. Below Kasey fed on one of the mortals, whose blood stained the stream, which ran through the woods, crimson. Sebastian's fingers curled and uncurled as he watched her feed. The girl sunk her teeth into her prey, sparing no mercy. She tortured and tortured him until she finally kill him with a deep bite to the heart.

Mind whirring, Sebastian dropped to the ground and crouched behind her. "You are formidable, vampiress," Sebastian spoke, his voice deep and lilting. "You leave no mercy for them."

OOC : ~~  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:04 pm
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageHer mind was whirring as much as Sebastian's was at the moment. Softly, Angelique brushed her fingers down his arm and over his hand. With a giggle, she ran to the school doors and stopped. Angelique beckoned Edan to follow her before she ducked out of them. She was going to have her meal, and she was going to do it quite artistically. She knew that Edan wanted to go somewhere that would make his heart race with adrenaline. Angelique knew how to give him that. If she was right, then Kasey had ducked out to feed.

She planned to lead him to her feeding spot.

OmmOmmCookies: Note-Angelique saying that their plan to kill Raven is only a plot twist to add suspense. Sebastian and Angelique will try to kill her for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:12 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

User Image

XXXKasey finished her meal and stood up licking her fingers then heard a voice and snapped her head around and looked at Sebastian her lips a dark red before she licked all of the blood off of her lips. Walking out of the water she walked over to Sebastian and crossed her arms. over her chest. "Why should I show mercy to something I hate." She said looking up at him then turned seeing a couple of wild animals over at the body eating the rest of it. Smiling she looked back at him."Why are you here and following me none the less." She said looking up at him then at her nails seeing blood on them and licked it off as her dark hair fell across her shoulder as water droplets fell from her causing the ground to dampen.

OOC:

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:29 pm
User Image

His eyes were indifferent, observant of her actions. Sebastian watched her lick the blood from her fingers and then her lips. Such wonderful, mesmerizing actions they were. Her dark hair framed her face, its locks heavy with moisture from the bloodied stream. Sebastian stepped towards her. His eyes bored straight into hers, never wavering for an instant.

"Others of our kind," he said with distaste, referring to Alexander, "have the gall to treat mortals as equals." For the first time, his eyes flashed with something other than indifference, coldness, or observance. They shone with profound hunger. "I am interested by you, lovely Kasey." He walked towards her and stopped when he was just two feet away from her. "I have seen how Angelique looks at me. She is merely an acolyte, thus I have no use for her beyond her following. You, however, have strength."

Sebastian tilted his head to the side and leaned in to breathe in her scent, despite her earlier warning. "I desire strength."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:32 pm
ɖαи яєscσ т т

User Image

#36648B

xxx
╔══════════════╗

xxxxxx✗✘✓xxxxxxxx A few things happened in just a couple seconds, which doesn't happen too often.One, there was some sort of mental communication between all of them he seemed to have missed, two Kasey looked at him in a pissed manner and stormed off. Which was reasonable seeing as how it was sort of his goal. She didn't seem too nice to begin with. Maybe he would apologize later. But after both of those things Angelique walked to the doors and motioned for him too follow. That was what he was focusing on right at the moment. He had no idea what she had planned but he had hoped it would be worth his time. Not much scared the living crap out of him any more, vampires had been twisted to make them good guys and zombies were used in adult comedies. It was sick and twisted. Lycans had even been construed to have teen angst by the lovely MTV.

As he followed Angelique all these horrid thoughts had run through his head about how the modern world believed that everything should be directed towards teen girls and the comedy side of the world. At least ghosts and poltergeists remained the same. But then again as soon as someone at mtv thinks of a way to twist that they will. All his thoughts were making him grumpy so he caught up to Angelique and looked over at her. "Is this a secret or am I allowed to know where our destination is?"

It was an honest question. He didn't really want to be left in the dark. Well half of him didn't, the other half was getting excited because it was a mystery. Maybe along the way he could find nice hiding spots for the things he couldn't keep on his person. Or maybe a place to park his bike. His bike! Oh how could he forget his baby? He hoped to god she was okay. He would have to go right back to her before dinner and park her in safety, away from sight. Out of sight, out of mind.

[[OoC: ]]

╚══════════════╝

User ImageUser Image
User Image

I Speak Books

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:41 pm
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageContinuing to giggle, Angelique led him over the freshly mowed grass and to the edge of the trees. The tiny vampiress stopped and glanced behind her to see if Edan had caught up. Once he had, Angelique was off again. This time she moved slower so that they could converse. Angelique led him through longer and longer grasses until they were under the canopy of the trees.

"It's a secret, Edan," Angelique whispered, raising her finger to her lips. She stopped and faced him, eyes glittering in excitement. She was being such a bad little girl right then. She slipped her hand into his and squeezed it, feeling the warmth there. Imagining how it would taste. Imagining how warm it would be as it slipped down her throat. "You see, it's so interesting that I can't possibly tell you now. Wouldn't you rather wait?"

With that she fluttered her eyelashes up at him.

OmmOmmCookies: Note-Angelique saying that their plan to kill Raven is only a plot twist to add suspense. Sebastian and Angelique will try to kill her for now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:43 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

User Image

XXX "That is because they are weak they wish to be human, like me and Angelique we pretened to do these things but we just use them." She said and saw the hunger in his eyes and smirked. "The girl has been untoughed if you want her I have no need for her she is to skinny for my taste." She said moving her hair out of her face. Looking at him "why are you interested in me, I do fall all over you like most girls do." She said blankly as she looked at him. Narrowing her eyes at him she saw him lean close and quickjly had him pinned to the ground straddling him. "I thought we went over this when we first met and I do not care what you desire I am not Angelique I am not going to bow down to your every command and you do not scare me like you do Angelique." She hissed in his ear..

OOC:

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image

The edges of his lips quirked with amusement but otherwise remained in their normal neutral expression. "The girl does not matter to me," he answered her, his eyes boring straight into hers.

Sebastian's mind whirred, churning out a few thoughts. He wondered if this vampiress was as intelligent as she had first seemed to him. Before he could get out a second thought, Kasey had him pinned to the ground. The wonderful cold of her body pressed to his. Sebastian looked up at her through partially closed eyes. Indeed, he could have easily thrown her off and pinned her in return. He did not desire that.

"Angelique is a weakling,"
Sebastian said simply. "You, however, are the opposite. I admire your strength and desire it."

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:04 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

User Image

XXXKasey stared at him and gave him that famous smile of hers. "Watch what you say about her she is all I have and I will not take kindly to those who talk bad about her." She said her voice holding a tone of seriousness. It was true that all she had was Angelique she was like a sister to her and would always be there to protect her. "I am not stupid there is a reason why you desire my strength and I refuse to let you have it." She stated and stood up and began to walk away heading back to where she left the girl..

OOC:

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:13 pm
User Image

The cogs of his mind turned and turned, pumping with the situation. Sebastian did not care about Angelique. To him, she was merely a follower and nothing else. Kasey was something else, a different kind of entity. He watched her and was tempted to smile at her words. As always, he held back his emotions and watched her with unblinking eyes.

Kasey replied to his words and unfortunately got off of him. Sebastian rose to his feet and followed Kasey. In a few strides, Sebastian was behind her and captured her in his arms. His skin was ice against hers, which only felt of the temperature of a deep frost. "Your body," he said blatantly, "is delicious, and I want it." His eyes burned with hunger and desire, showing what the rest of his expression never did.

OOC : Now that I think about it, this is the most obvious a guy to saying what he really wants.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:24 pm
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

User Image

XXXKasey continued to walk hearing Sebastian following her. Shaking her head she continued to walk untill she felt arms go around her cauisng her to stop. Standing there she looked out into the trees and listened to him. Hearing what she said she turned around and glared at him "Sorry you cant have it only one person will have it and that will be my mate when that time must come." She said pulling out of his arms "Just like all the others." She thought to herself and found then girl and kneeled downgrabbing her my her long bleached blonde hair and dragged her deeper into the forest. "Who does he think he is, stuid freaking piece of...grrrr" Kasey growled as she continued to drag the girl before dropping her off letting the stream take her down to the waterfall before it fell over the edge causing her to smirk.

OOC: Its alright ^^ He is a guy after all

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:34 pm
[[Ha, I know. I'm going to wait for the others. I don't want to get too far ahead.]]  
Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games