Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 2:42 pm
User Image~Acheron Kuraisuki~
You think you know madness? I live with it every day...."
Acheron shifted his weight before flicking a card, specifically the Ace of Diamonds, at a couple of the hunters he saw slipping around toward the stairwell. The card detonated on impact as he leaped across the street, catching hold of a horizontal flagpole and swinging in as the partially melted glass fell toward street level. "Uh... uh... huh," he murmured teasingly, smirking at the two startled hunters before he dashed at them with inhuman speed.~OOC:  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:06 pm
User Image
Shadow begins to notice that normal bullets have no effect, even though he already knew in the back of his head. Just when he was about attempt the same method he used to kill the last spirit he fought, Chris makes his move on Shadow and disappears. Shadow immediately jumps in a flips as the two fire balls collide. As soon as he lands back down, he points his gun at his target that was apparently nothing. "s**t", he whispers as he smashes his left arm into the wall. Just when he thought he was irritated enough, Shadow began to since an even more sinister presence near by now that Chris is no longer distracting him. This presence's scent was very fresh. And the moment, Shadow felt an raging urge surged into him as one of his eyes turned slit for a second. He pants and tries to catch his breathe holding his face to cover his eye. "Stop it Stop it", he thought as his eye went back to normal. He shakes off the chilly feeling as ignores it realizing that Chirs was trying to distract him for a reason. And thats when he remembered the feeling he felt earlier before he sensed Chris and Vincent,which he is beginning to become aware of him. "If those experiments that i was sensing were what he was trying to keep me from, then that means.....OH s**t!!!', he thought as he mindlessly bolts off down the hall. He did not have time to sense that Marie was near by since that it was a matter of life and death.

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:18 pm
User Image~Acheron Kuraisuki~
You think you know madness? I live with it every day...."
Acheron slapped aside the rifle sharply as it fired uselessly into the wall before he grabbed the hunter's throat and twisted sharply before kicking the body backward suddenly. The head detached in a spray of blood as Acheron dropped it, his eyes half closing as the silvery gleam faded from them to be replaced by the very terrifying swirling reddish yellow of the personality only known as "Chaos". An insane laugh escaped him as he grabbed the man's pistol hand, twisting and snapping the bones in the man's wrist as he saw a darting form with red glowing eyes from the corner of his eye. Chaos smirked as he grabbed the man by the shoulder and belt and simply heaved him out of the window with a cheerful "Ooops... you know my coordination isn't that good.", completely ignoring the startled gasp or terrified scream that escaped the man upon seeing his eyes and being hurled through what was left of the window. Chaos shuddered at the wet crunch that followed as the man slammed into the asphalt and sidewalk below before he stumbled backward as if shoved, which he was, psychically. Ash's swirling silver eyes returned as he exhaled hard. "Damn it... He slipped his chain..." he muttered as he turned to see Shadow. "You feel it as well, I see," he said blandly, picking up the pistol and rifle, which he knew perfectly well how to use, though he was best with dual pistols.
~OOC:  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 3:44 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Nyx was running around the apartments before she stopped as she felt nothing but dark energy. Her eyes widened as she saw nothing but fire heading straight at her but Luna pulled her aside and froze the fire completely. "Look, you made us come here for nothing and we almost got killed! Again! I told you we should've stayed behind." she said as she started heading back. Nyx stood there frozen for a moment before she shook her head and made her sister stop. "What if he's not in here anymore because he's out there waiting for us now? What if he sensed you coming? He does know you by scent you know." she said teasingly but her laugh was nervous and shaky. Luna turned back and grabbed her sister's hand as she dragged her. "It's ok. We've got Cross if he comes after us. Plus if your beast shows up again, he might cooperate and help us out too. And we've been able to take care of each other by ourselves up until now. I'm sure we can handle Vincent. Or die trying." she said before she bit her lip at the last part. "That didn't help did it?" she asked softly as she smiled apologetically as she noticed her sister's ears folded on her head. "I just want my hat." she pouted before she walked ahead and bumped right into a guy. She stumbled back a bit before her tail helped her balance and she rubbed her head. "Ow! Didn't you learn in school that you can't run through halls?!" she said as she pouted and hid behind Luna like an angry child. Luna rolled her eyes and looked at who ran into her sister. She smelled Vincent's and Chris's scent and her nose cringed in disgust. "You must be the one involved with this mess. At least you made it out alive." she said with a sigh as she ran her fingers through her hair before gently touching her mark.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 4:55 pm
User Image

Locations: Plat Form | Moods: Nervous/Scared | Thoughts: ..........

User Image Marie felt a sinister presence around her somewhere, but she couldn't pinpoint it. She could feel it close to her, very close, but it seemed invisible. She had felt a similar feeling when she was younger. A feeling that corrupted her inside. The feeling of a murderer. She remembered the moment she saw the blood dripping from her sister's motionless body. Those eyes that screamed to be saved. She suddenly felt something in her mind that seemed like it was blocking an evil memory. With her eyes closed, she tried harder to look into through this wall in her mind. But when she tried her hardest to look through the block, it repelled her and made her take a step back, like a force pushed her back. When she opened her eyes, she heard a voice inside her head saying,"No, no, no, you can't know anything yet. Well, at least until you turn twenty, hehehehe,"it almost forewarned. She knew something was up about her sister's murder, something unnatural. She couldn't put her finger on it though. She soon remembered the presence, now able to locate it, underneath her. Her eyes widened in shock, wonderment, and fear.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:04 pm
The whole hall went dark..as did the whole building. Vincent's red cloak became apparent in the darkness..suddenly two forces exploded from the roof..one sent Acheron flying forward..another pulled Nyx forward...the two souls laughs filled the air. Vincent then starred at Shadow..throwing 4 knives..two to his right..two to his left. He had a number of choices...save himself from both attacks...or save Luna which would mean risking his already injured arm to the knife attacks. The other force was aimming at Luna's mark...it began bleeding again..trying to keep her from concentrating so she couldn't block them herself.

1st soul/ Jackle: User Image

2nd Soul/ Jack: User Image  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 5:38 pm
User Image

Shadow finds a short cut by prying open the elevator down and jumping down to the level were his senses have picked up the group of experiments. He runs down the halls and makes a quick turn as he accidentally runs into something soft. He falls back and lands on his bottom. His red glowing eye gaze up through the darkness as he rubs his bottom and makes a silent grunt. Apparently, he now encounters a pair of twins with a few cat-like features and a suspicious looking man. He couldn't find Vincent scent on him, so he didn't seem like a threat. But when one of the girls mention Vincent, Shadow could say much but star for a moment in silence.

Suddenly, the room goes dark as the strange man and one of the twins get knocked away with a few voices laughing. Suddenly, Shadow catches a man in a red cloak through the darkness as he throws four daggers out of the blue, heading straight at Luna from the left and the right. Shadow didn't have time to think as his instincts quickly react knowing that the injury she would get will be fatal. He quickly leaps at her and embraces her, using his body as a shield. He gets hit by all four dagger, but he manged to quickly maneuver his injured arms so the daggers would hit anything vital or his bone. He falls one top of her with his fierce gaze looking at her eye to eye. Grunting while getting up, Shadow reach both sides of his body and pulls out the dagger. He then lifts his head towards Vincent and slowly stands up with a nasty raging cold glare in his eyes.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:29 pm
Vincent did not speak he pulled out a gun and shot straight through the wall..hitting someone...a man screaming soon fell out..he had a knife around another figures throat..Chris squirmed out...covering his partially cut neck..Jason..the man from the coffee shop that gave Shadow his help..was slowing decaying..the bullet had went into his head..but he was still alive. His screams were so loud and ugly. His skin fell off like an orange peel.

Vincent then pushed Chris away from him..Chris went through the wall..Vincent then lifted the gun shooting Chris aswell..but of course several shots quickened this process..the scrams didn't last as long.

"They both annoyed me."he sighed and put his gun back under his cloak.

Cross ran into quite the scene. One man beating the literal s**t out of a whole pack of hunters. Bodies lay everywhere so he guessed he knew who had done the damage. Abyss finished by ripping the last ones head off his shouldars.

"You are?" Abyss grunted as he straightened himself back into a regular position.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 6:43 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx felt herself being pulled away by a force that exploded and she closed her eyes, afraid to know what was going on. Luna's eyes narrowed at Vincent when she saw him but her eyes then widened as she saw the four knives but she then felt a warm liquid move down her neck. She felt the mark and then smelled blood before she felt Shadow's arms wrap around her. She fell to the ground with him on top of her and she groaned as she hit her head against the floor. She then realized he had taken all four knifes for her but before she could say a thing, he had gotten up and was staring at Vincent. She shook her head and regained her composure as she stood beside Shadow. "You'd be a damn fool if you fight him in the condition you're in. I'll try to hold me off and you get yourself out of here ok. And help my sister." she said, feeling her sister's fear. She didn't wait for him to object or argue as she looked at Vincent. "Well what do you know, looks like we met again after all. It's just too bad you saw me looking like a bloody mess." she said sarcastically as she rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Even though it is your fault I couldn't look my best." she said as she moved her hand from her mark, not caring that her hand was partially stained with blood now. She then watched as Vincent killed two of his little helpers and her calm expression faltered for a moment before she forced herself to show no emotion. The sound of his voice made her skin crawl and her stomach churn but she didn't show it. She simply stared at him with cold dark sapphire blue eyes.

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:44 pm
( one was a momentary friend of shadow's the other was Vincent's lackey..xD.)

Vincent starred at her sighing and two air like hands flew at her. One aimming for the mark was ready to snap her in half while the other went up to squash her like a bug.

Nyx was thrown out a window by Jack. The air sent glass everywhere as the young soul stepped onto the grass. He was barefooted..but he seemed to not really care. He slowly waited for her to get up.

"Try and stick out of Vincent's business..you'll live longer."he grunted and aimmed his right food for her temple to knock her out. He actually jumped threw the air doing a flying buzzsaw..much of the force behind it..was powered by souls of the dark arts.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 7:45 pm
User Image

Shadow was a bit confused at first when Vincent shot at the door, when the gory screaming filled his ears as Chris and Jason fall out. "J-Jason?", thought Shadow as he immediately recognized him. After Chris was taken out, Shadow's anger began to build seeing that Vincent treating his subordinate like garbage. Shadow looks down for a moment as he could no longer bare their suffering. Out of the blue with great speed like a flash, Shadow ignites in a black and dark-blue flaming aura and launches straight at Vincent with his attack canceling out by the touch from his raging power before they could even touch Luna. He fire a a powerful punch at him, unleashing a powerful shock wave the can push Vincent back with great force from the impact if he were to block it in time. The power behind the impact was almost like an explosion. He stares at Vincent for a moment engulfed in this dark searing aura with his hair covering his face as he looks down at Jason and kneels to him lifting his head. He he was barely sane anymore from the head injury as his body was shaking and staggering. He remembered how he found Jason scared and heart broken he was when he found his family dead. He didn't even got to say goodbye, The least he could do was have Jason look upon the someone he could trust more before he passes. Shadow takes one last look into his eyes as he cover them with his hand saying these last word before snapping his neck and ending his suffering,"I'm sorry.....Thank You." He then turns to Chris's lifeless body and whispers,"You really pissed me off. But still,,,,,I don't blame you". Even after the way Chris treated Shadow with his horrible words and tricks, he still forgave him. Shadow unleashes his dark flames and cremates their bodies to where they can never be violated again. Their ashes swirl around Shadow as a sign he will carry their pain for them.

His hair flutters from the wind swirling and resonating with the aura strong force as he felt the adrenaline block out the pain in his right arm to where he can use it now. The aura strengthen his body chemistry to where his bones and muscles will be a bit harder to break. It seems quite clear that Shadow is gonna show no more mercy. The black and blue flames spread all around Shadow and through out the hallways as Shadow's power level steadily increases. His glowing crimson irises sine with fury as they give Vincent a merciless cold glare. Shadow smirks with pleasure of wanting to knock his lights out. The atmosphere began to distort and become heavy with Shadow stareing down Vincent silently and cracking his knuckles. The feeling in the air Shadow was giving off could shake up almost anyone's nerves. The signs were quite obvious that Shadow was extremely pissed off in silent fury.

Background theme  
PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 8:22 pm
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

(oh you know what i meant! XP)

Nyx felt herself falling the air and her tail swished back and forth. She smiled and felt herself land on her feet with a thud. Her ear twitched as she turned and looked at him. "Well now I never said I wanted to live longer. Though that would be quite nice." she said with a giggle. She then watched him jump through the air and she closed her eyes tightly as she waited for the pain before her beast appeared and used its clawed hand to push Jack away from Nyx. He then grabbed Jack and threw his body into the ground before throwing him into a few buildings. Nyx opened one eye and smiled a bit at her beast. "Don't rough him up too much!" she said as she slowly started to back away to find some sort of weapon she could use. Luna stepped back as she watched Shadow snap and felt the power that came from him. She smiled a thanks to him as she realized he saved her life twice in one day. She couldn't tell what he was going through but it seemed like one of the spirits Vincent killed was a friend of Shadow's. Which meant he was probably grieving even if it was just a little. She turned to Vincent and glared at him. "You're a sadistic son of a b***h!" she spat the words at him with a hiss.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 4:16 am
(trying to man-handle me to? Meh.)

Jack's figure erupted in fire..and a hand grabbed the beast's right foot pulling it down threw the earth. Then a sharp knee hit the beast in the jaw and Jack growled in annoyance as he aimmed another sharp kick at its shouldar.

"I hate you brought another soul into this."he growled and aimmed a stomp on the creatures right hand..meaning to break it. Jack took the ground throw..but in mid-air he easyily changed the appearance of things. Nobody could get rid of one of Vincent's souls that easyily.

(I only auto-hit you cuase you auto-hit me...xD.)

Vincent wasn't suprised by this power and he chuckled a slow aura emminating from him. He became surround in a dark shield. The punch sent everything aroun him apart..sending it flying. It might have sent Vincent backward a bit..but it didn't harm him. The shield faded and he sighed.

"Of course." he said smirking.  
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:30 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx heard Jack's words and something inside her snapped. Her hands clenched into fists and the tattoo on her shoulder started to glow. "I hate it too but damn it I didn't have any other choice! That's not even just one soul! That's a million of souls that were my friends! I had to turn them into this damned creature just to keep people like you and Vincent from ruining everything! He doesn't even listen to me!" she practically screamed the words at him as a fire started burning around her. "What the hell is your problem anyway?! Why do you have to do everything Vincent tells you, huh? Can't man up and think for yourself?" she lowered her voice to a shout before the beast broke the ground around him to pull himself free. Souls began to appear and they were absorbed into his hand, healing it quickly. The beast then glared back at Jack and stood protectively in front of Nyx as the one eye that could be seen began to glow. A bright light shot out from his eye and headed towards Jack. The light grew bigger and seemed to open up as it prepared to engulf Jack and burn him alive. Luna growled as she watched Shadow and Vincent while she tried to stop her mark from bleeding. Her body then suddenly felt cold and she shivered as the tattoo on her chest started glowing. The ground beneath her started to freeze and she wondered what was going on with her sister.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 12:29 pm
User Image

Shadow looks back at Luna, seeing her strange injury endlessly bleeding ever since Vincent showed up. His crimson eyes silently star at her and he sighs and turns back to Vincent. "You know, at this point I'd probably say. 'I was looking forward to meeting you'", said Shadow closing his eyes for a moment. "But I guess its safe to say I already met you.........through the eyes of every victim you harmed and murdered", Shadow says in a dark quiet tone at the end. Shadow grabs both his dual guns with both hands as he crouches down like a predator ready to pounce its victim. "So, instead I'll say this as a first greeting. You are an even sicker @#% than I imagined.", Shadow smirks with the passion of feeling the rage. "Yet strangely, I think I'm starting to like you. But unfortunately for you......", said Shadow as lunges at Vincent at high speed like an illusion to where the gun barrels were clicked in his face and ignited in a black aura and a dark-blue aura. ",,,Not in that way", Shadow's cold glare stares right into Vincent as he pulls the triggers. The bullets came out at high rapid fire and in light blue sparking bullets. Shadow poured his power into his guns and not only enhanced their firing capacity, but also strengthened the bullets to were they are more effective toward harder surfaces and far too dense to cut or melt. The rapid small explosions from the barrels kicked up dust and made the wind shake slightly.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games