Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Ice Rink Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:27 pm
User Image

Damian walked down to the ice rink and looked around. It had been forever since he went ice skating! He rented some skates and slid them on his feet then glided across the rink. Ah, ice, his favorite of all the elements.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:29 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Myka wandered onto the ice rink, slipping and falling on her butt. She looked up at the silver haired boy before her and giggled. "I think I forgot to put skates on."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:47 pm
Awesome nerd
User Image

Damian walked down to the ice rink and looked around. It had been forever since he went ice skating! He rented some skates and slid them on his feet then glided across the rink. Ah, ice, his favorite of all the elements.

{{{How tall is Damian?}}}  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:01 pm
((Around 6'4''))

Damian turned and doubled over laughing when he saw her slip. With a few wobbly steps he regained his skating ability and skated over to her. "Yeah, there's a reason it's called ice skating." he chuckled and held out his hand to help her up.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:24 pm
Myka pulled her skates out of her bag and slid them on. She hesitantly slipped her hand into his and stood up, misjudging his strength and pushing too hard. Myka stood close to him, close enough that she could feel the magic from his current form. She blushed and tried to back away, only to begin to fall again. "Ok, really? I'm never this clumsy!"

{{{Figures. Myka's 5' 3 1/2}}}  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:44 pm
He kept trying to bite back the smile that popped up when she wobbled and ran into him, but in the end he just kept smiling. "Ice skating brings out the inner clumsiness in people." he chuckled and gripped her hand gently. "Alright, just hang on." he said and began to skate, dragging her with him.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 11:57 pm
Myka clung to his arm for dear life. "Do I really have a choice?" As they glided (or in Myka's case, stumbled) over the ice, Myka smiled a little. "When I was a little girl, before my father died, he would take me ice skating, but since I was absolutely no good, he would hold both my hands and skate backwards. We fell every 5 minutes, but it was still the most fun I can ever remember having." She blinked away a tear and focused on the ice below her and the heat from Damian. "Daddy loved the ice so much..." she whispered, her father's laugh as she fell on the ice with him echoing through her ears.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:00 am
"Sounds like my kinda guy." Damian smiled over his shoulder. Once they made a full circle around the rink, the young angel skated a little slower until he was behind her. "Ok, just do what you were doing a while ago." he whispered to her then let her go like a parent would with their child when teaching them to ride a bike.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:17 am
Myka smiled. "You would've liked him. Daddy loved angels." Her smiled slipped away the second she realized what he was doing as he traveled behind her. "Wait, are you letting me go? N-no! Wait!" Myka wobbled on her own for a few seconds when he let go. "Hey! Check it out! I'm doing it! Oh, uh oh." Just after she finished that sentence, she slipped and fell to the ground hard, but not before grabbing Damian and pulling him down with her. "Sorry..."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:19 am
He began to laugh until he felt something tug on his jacket. Realizing what was happening, Damian cursed under his breath and fell down with Myka. If he hadn't held his hands out ahead of him, he would've flattened the poor girl! "Well you had it for a second." he chuckled at her, in a sit up position on top of her. "And don't act all innocent, you wanted this to happen." he said while adding on a teasing grin.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:28 am
Myka rolled her eyes and scoffed. "Yes, because I'm dying to lose my virginity in a public ice rink." She pushed herself up with her elbows and looked up at him, a mischievous gleam in her eyes. "Come on Damian, admit it. You're just dying to kiss me. It's ok, everyone deserves to be kissed by a kissing goddess like myself at least once in their lives." Myka stuck her tongue out at him, forgetting that he was the one at an advantage.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:31 am
"I've had that effect on people before." Damian winked then blinked at her comment. "Eh?" He frowned when she stuck her tongue out at him. "Don't make me shift into my Heaven self! Yeah, I saw you all googly eyed when I was in that form." he smirked, some of his silver hair already turning brown.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:36 am
Myka mock glared up at him. "You wouldn't dare!" She huffed, then realized she'd basically admitted to ogling him in his Heaven form. "I was not! I-I was merely admiring how w-well you shifted!" she stuttered, turning a deep scarlet.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:41 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Uh-huh." said Heaven Damian, enjoying everything she was doing. "Oooooh, you're blushing~" he snickered and poked her cheeks, watching an imprint of where his finger was fade back into the blush. He grinned at an idea and poked her face a few times, making a small smily face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 24, 2011 12:47 am
Myka frowned, her blush growing deeper and deeper by the second. "Ok, really?" Suddenly, an idea came to mind. She pushed her legs up and, moving quickly, switched positions, now sitting on his stomach. Myka folded her arms and smirked, still red because of his unchanging form. "Ha, who's at the disadvantage now?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff