Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Den {OPEN!} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 4:36 pm

(Didn't you already do that? I'm at the healing springs.)
PostPosted: Fri Oct 28, 2011 6:06 pm

((I'm waiting for dark to reply before I can continue with kaishin and Kirias is pouting outside... so I'm kinda at an impasse right now))

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 12:34 am

(I was waiting on you, actually kotestu... Kaishin is the Alpha, after all, and it'll kill time wile we wait for Dark to go again....)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 2:17 pm

((Sorry but this rp is to dead for my likeing.It has been nice roleplaying with all of you but, as of this point in time i am withdrawing from the rp.

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:28 pm

Neko Queen Nala
((Sorry but this rp is to dead for my likeing.It has been nice roleplaying with all of you but, as of this point in time i am withdrawing from the rp.

(give it some time, people will return to it.)
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 5:31 pm

Lazurkri
Neko Queen Nala

(give it some time, people will return to it.)

When and if that happens have someone send me a invite.

Neko Queen Nala

Partying Friend

7,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Befriended 100
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2011 11:13 pm

(srry for not posting everyone. I was at afuneral for my great grandmother that lasted afew days.)

Do we have to heal him? Why can't we just drop him off in a town?
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:18 pm

Kaishin approached Bakher and his 'guest' carefully, sniffing the air and raising his guard in case the mare attacked again. "So what's her story Bakher?" he asked. "If she is dangerous... then even I cannot protect her here".

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:42 pm

(Were you talking to me or bakner?)
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 1:03 am

((If you read the post, it is quite clear that he is talking to Bakher. He addresses him by name))

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 9:16 am

Username:bryceninja
Name:Velgar Tocoitchi
Species:bounda kitsune
Appearance:User Image
Home: anywhere that will accept him
History:Velgar was raised in a Bounda Tribe in the marshlands, a place of desolence. there was a single Alpha(Female so Velgar is instintively submissive good for you laidies!) and he watched over the whole land. In Velgars, however, the disorder ran so rampant, that velgars tribe was cut off to the furthest corner of the marshlands. Velgar was beaten everyday, anytime he stepped in or out of line, they beat him just for pure joy, because he was a Kitsune and they were were-hyenas. So he started building up his speed and using a heavy blade, was able to run extremely fast, while using such a heavy weapon. Velgar was known as a Bounda, which meant he could change into full human, full animal or a mix between the two, which he called his warrior form. . he eventually killed off the kids that beat the hell out of him and was banished to the life of a wanderer.
Mated:No but is looking hard
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 5:31 am

(I meant acids post.)

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Acidburn95

3,100 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:36 pm

(I was taking to star. Btw, we need to let her back into the guild....she quit....)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 1:43 pm

Leran watched the passed out timber wolf before him in the healing spring. He sighed and layed down next to it and noticed something particular. It was a female. "How did I not see that?" He said to himself.

Knux_nyan

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2011 2:35 pm

( INCREDIBLY long post, sorry, and I'm going to continue it later, so it doesn't get TOO long; as it is, its already one of the longest posts I've ever made here on Gaia.)
Bakher sighed, then winced as the talon marks in his face bled anew; He'd heal them later, when he had the time to do so.

"Ssssshessss not dangerrrrousss, any morrrre than I am... the rrrrreasssson sssshe attacked wassss insssstinctssss; We may be sssssentient, but the crrrreaturrresss that we'rrrre made up of arrrre not. They arrrre crrreaturrrresss of inssstict, thusss occassssionally, essspecially when injurrred, we reverrrt to inssstinct. I'm ssssurrrre you've had it happen frrrrom time to time assss well "

Meakara flared her crest at his words, and stamped a hoof.

" He speaks true; I was not aware that I had lashed out until Bakher pinned me."
"And assss for why Kirrriasss issss furrriousss with herrrr..."

Bakher turned and looked at her, to which she flicked her tail.
"I can only explain so much... perhaps I should show you instead"
She flicked her tail again, arched her neck, and began to speak in her own tongue; he could understand only about every third word or so, and what he did pick up had him curious.

-Show us? How- uhoh-
He realized too late what she had meant, and was only just opening his beak to speak when she finished the spell- for a spell it was- and cast it over both him and Kaishin
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Images, emotions, smells, tastes all flashed through his mind at lightening speed, and he struggled to slow down the tide of information. Suddenly, the torrent began to slow down, and he could comprehend what he was seeing; Meakara's memories. Somehow she was projecting them to the two of them, for he could sense that Kaishin was, somehow, there with them.

Abruptly, he felt as though he had been forced through a strainer, for he suddenly was seeing things through Meakara's eyes, and his body felt...different somehow.

-Not just her EYES- He realized with a start-I AM her.-

Fascinated, he could feel a watching presence, and assumed that it was Meakara, waiting for him to become accustomed to the experience.

[Meakara, can you hear me?] he sent, wondering if she too had inherited the gift of speaking mind to mind.
[Ah, so the Elders tales of Gryphonic abilities weren't all hyperbole. This makes things easier.]
[How are you doing this? I heard nothing about Hippogriffs being able to do this, not in writing OR tales!]

He felt her amusement at that, and sent a feeling of confusion
[Just as Gryphons have their secrets, so do we; there's several abilities that crop up from time to time in every generation. I have several. One is the ability to perfectly recall everything I've experienced, which isn't all that special.Another ability of mine, which IS special and incredibly rare, is showing others my memories, without the long, overly complicated preparations you normally need, or the nasty side effects....]
She trailed off, and he mentally sent a feeling of curiosity
[What is it?]
[Thing is, my ability should not have affected Kaishin as well; it's supposed to only work with GryphonKin]
[He's not your average Wolf, you realize that. Can he hear us?]
[Most likely, but unless he's incredibly gifted in mental powers, he won't be able to respond. Neither will he experience everything you will]
[what do you mean?]
[what do you see, smell, feel right now?]

He concentrated, and suddenly, he could feel the wind through his feathers, the scent of grass and leaves, and the taste of...apples in his beak?
[I can taste apples? how is that? I've never HAD a apple]
[You're experiencing EVERYTHING I have, Bakher. And I do mean, EVERYTHING. Thus, it's going to hurt when I take you both to what happened]

He examined the memory again, and marveled; He could feel everything. The peculiar way in which she moved, the feel of dirt under her talons, a itch in the thick feathering on one hindleg, and, most oddly to him, the way things felt under her hooves

He wondered if this was the way some of his prey felt, and Meakara mentally chuckled

[feeling the ground through hooves is different than feeling it through padded paws, no?]
[to say the least. I could never stand not being able to firmly grip the ground!]
[I make do; I can't change what I was born with, not easily. Shall we get started?]
[Please]

Abruptly, the scene shifted, and fresh memories played....

It was early fall; the leaves were just beginning to change color, and he could feel the chill air through Meakara's fur and feathers as she foraged through the bushes, snapping up berries and nuts, and crunching them in in her beak. She lifted her head as the sound of fighting deer echoed, and cocked her head, wondering if she should go check it out.

-No, I think I'll wait for now; there'll be plenty of wounded deer from the rut soon enough-

A glint of red caught her eye, and she reared up on her hindlegs, wings spread for balance, grasping the branch full of ripe apples and pulling it into reach of her beak. She delicately plucked them off with her beak and crunched them, relishing the taste of them before sinking back to all fours again.

The wind blew again, bringing a fresh scent to her nares; blood, and plenty of it.

Curious, she cantered on, following the bloodscent on the air, noticing with unease that the smell seemed to lead to the forest; She normally steered clear of the deep forest, keeping to the outskirts. There had been too many odd occurrences there for any Hippogriff to feel safe.

To her relief, the scent trail didn't lead off into the deep forest; instead, it lead her into a thick copse of dense forest. She flattened her crest as branches and clinging plants brushed against her and threatened to snag in her feathering and tail; the gods only knew how long it would take one of the others in her Aerie to work the debris out.

Abruptly, she broke through into a clearing, and onto the site of a battleground.

Apparently a lone moose had encountered a pair of panthers, and the two cats had tried to take it down, and failed, badly; One of the two had fallen victim to the bulls antlers, while the other was still clutching the fallen bulls back, dead from being crushed under the falling animal.

She trilled in delight; a bull moose and two adult panthers? She'd be eating good for a while, and the others would be glad as well.

Excited at the thought of fresh meat, she stepped towards the weakly moving moose, thinking nothing of the oddly neat line of turned over dirt around him until her hooves were on it.

The concealed traps triggered, and she shrieked as metal wires wrapped around her pasterns and wrists, locking her hind and forelimbs together and making her fall heavily onto her side.

She strained, but whoever had set the trap had clearly designed it for a creature of her size and strength, for even straining as hard as she could, the thick wires didn't move a inch, and actually tightened. And restrained as she was, she couldn't even bite at them with her beak.

She shrieked again, this time in distress, hoping that one of the Aerie was close enough to hear her, but realistically, she knew that whoever had done this was likely closer to her than one of her Aerie was.

She didn't have long to wait; after only a few minutes, she heard voices. HUMAN voices which meant her odds of survival had just plummeted; for a magical creature like herself, it meant that she was either going to end up slaughtered for trophies and ingredients for Magicians, or sold to some rich lord to look pretty in his menagerie.

"Well well well, look what we have here! a nice lil' Hippogriff, all trussed up like a turkey!"

She felt a hand brush against a hindleg, and snarled, drawing a chuckle from the human who had spoken.
"Well well well! the turkey has some spirit!"

She heard words spoken in a language she didn't understand, and several other humans stepped forward. She hissed at one, and shrieked as a hand grabbed her crest and yanked her head back. Twisting her neck, she slipped out of the hold and drove her beak into the humans leg, hearing bones crunch under the blow. The man screamed and collapsed, and she heard someone curse.

"what did I tell you about RESTRAINING the HEAD? Larken, pin it down"

strong arms encircled her neck, and she bucked her head back, breaking the humans nose. the man swore, but didn't let go. The man tightened his hold and she gagged as her windpipe constricted. She beat her wings, then sqwaucked as a human wearing clothes of a higher quality stepped into view.

The man held a vial of some amber liquid, and at a gesture, the human choking her abruptly forced her head to the ground, knelt on her neck, and pinned her. The better dressed man knelt and she smelt something acrid as she hissed uselessly.

The man smashed her just above the eye with a heavy fist, and she sank back, stunned, not reacting when she felt fingers probing the edge of her beak, not until a acrid taste filled her mouth and a paralyzing sensation spread; a drug of some kind.

She clamped her beak closed, and fingers dug into the soft- and sensitive- edges, making her gasp in pain. She tried to close her beak but too late; a wooden rod had been forced in, she couldn't close her beak as the contents of the vial were poured down her throat.

she spluttered and gurgled and tried to spit it out, only to have her beak clamped shut by the better dressed man.

"how are we supposed to make this thing swallow the drug? its not going to willingly"
asked the human pinning her, and the man who'd poured the drug down her throat sighed.
"Always the hard way; pull its head back and keep the beak elevated"

The man grunted and pulled her head back. She gurgled as she began to lose sensation in her throat, the drug beginning to take effect, and couldn't do anything more than twitch as her throat was rubbed. She tried to resist it, but she couldn't fight her reflexes, and swallowed.

Almost immediately, she began to lose control of her limbs, and thrashed until she could not longer even twitch a wing. The well dressed man patted her on the cheek.
"Now, that wasn't so hard, was it? You're going to make me a lot of money, you know"

The man rubbed a hand through her crest, then stood and barked out orders.

Immediately, she felt the wires around her ankles and pasterns loosened and removed, to be replaced by what felt like padded leather cuffs. She squawked softly as someone cupped a hoof and probed it with his fingers, wishing she could kick out even once; she could haul a full sized horse through the forest for hours without tiring, and she could have easily kicked in the mans ribcage. That is, if she wasn't paralyzed...

She silently endured more indignities as she was examined from tailtip to beak tip; everything from the feathering on her hind limbs to her flight feathers to the thick armoring scutes on her forelimbs was checked. Even her tongue was checked, and she gagged at the foul taste of the human who did that; She couldn't understand how anything ate them the way they tasted.

Eventually, the poking, and prodding was over, and the humans talked amongst themselves quietly, trusting to the drug to keep her docile. She smiled as she managed to move a forepaw, and slowly worked her paws until she had managed to move one of the wrist cuffs high enough up her arm that she was able to run it over a dewclaw, silently weakening the cuff.

She heard a shrill whistle, and saw a small wagon had been brought in; it seems she'd be moved out that way. She dug her dewclaw into the cuff, only stopping when the humans looked her way again; hopefully she'd weakened it enough that she'd be able to break it when needed.

"Well my aggressive friend, time for you to leave this charming place."

She snapped at the well dressed man with her beak when he ran a hand along her cheek, and managed to catch his arm with it, then bit down and twisted her head viciously, eliciting a scream of pain as skin and muscle tore.

It took four of them beating her nearly unconscious to get his arm out of her beak, and she had the satisfaction of knowing that whatever happened to her, she'd done the b*****d who'd caught her permanent injury.

As she lay there, nearly insensate, she heard the man, his clothes now soaked with blood, snarl out a order, and another vial of liquid was emptied down her throat. She quickly became drowsy, and when she felt her limbs being bound to her belly, it was like it was happening to someone else. She tried to stay awake as she was lifted onto the wagon and tied down, but the drugs influence was too strong, and she fell into a drugged sleep....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bakher gasped and surged to his feet as the memories ended, blinking his eyes; it seemed that the process Meakara used had put him in some sort of rest.

He looked at the mare as she shook her head and opened her eyes as well, and he shivered; her abilities were extraordinary, indeed. He could still feel what it felt like to BE her, her emotions, thoughts....

"Issss that it?"
"No, not at all, but the process saps my energy and I need to be concentrating heavily to keep it up; I need to rest a short while"
She slowly stretched out her forepaws like a cat in a full body stretch, then settled back down onto her belly, her eyes closed and her hind legs out to the side - exactly like a house cat naps- he thought, looking at her.

He clicked his beak, then looked back at Kaishin, wondering what exactly the Alpha had experienced; He was sure there would be no lasting damage, but Meakara had said the process was meant for Gryphonkin, and a Gryphons brain was completely unlike a wolfs.

He settled back on his haunches and pondered what Meakara had shown them; Humans hunting GryphonKin was something he'd rarely had to deal with, and if whoever was behind her capture had a hand in the disappearance of Gryphons in the region...

Then things were dire, indeed, and they were all in danger; anyone able to make creatures as powerful as Gryphons vanish was someone dangerous and vicious as hell.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games