Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hiro's Temple Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 5:37 pm
Tabuu looked at Dragon. "She may be your mother, but she only thinks of herself. I do not understand why nobody here but the Brother.....FORMER, brotherhood, could see that." he sighed. "You are still young at heart....i dont expect you to see it, but i hope you do soon" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:37 pm
Dragon shot a glare at his grandfather, his eye dim now. "You talk out of anger, not reason." he spat, feeling his hands ball into fists. "Doesn't think of herself? I may not have seen her a lot, but at least she didn't run away! At least she didn't abandon his family three times! At least she still cared enough to stay with me!" he yelled, breaking out into tears at the last sentence.

Dia remembered all the times she spent with Takeshi, all of them she spent insulting him. "Insults bring you smiles, do they?" she mused then looked back at his hair. "Perhaps I love you because you have such nice hair." she chuckled back then looked over at her scythe leaned against the wall. "Spending time with you, I remembered what emotions were, and how they feel. I nearly forgot how nice they were." she said softly, feeling her lips curl into a smile.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 6:51 pm
His grandfather looked at Dragon. "yes, but he loved you enough to stay with you. he sacrificed himself many times for your safety. what did Lena do? play damsel in Distress for way to many times. Tell me Dragon, who defended you and lena against armageddon? against Takeshi? against evil Hiro? Nikolai, Nikolai, Nikolai!" he said and looked at Dragon. "after everything he did, your mother just left him, thinking of herself and no other." He said. "Think about it: name one time Lena has saved you. Think about one time that lena stayed with you and cared for you, even in your adult form."  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 27, 2011 7:15 pm
"Because if she used her powers too long then she'd be nothing but a puppet to the guy that gave her the demon mask." Damian said and stood next to Dragon. "I hated it, but I saw everything from Heaven. She searched for Dragon when he was wondering what was happening. Sure as Hell didn't see Nikolai do anything! In fact, he was a little busy keeping her hateful mom alive!" he shot back. "Takeshi didn't even attack her, Nikolai just got angry because he was shooting him back into reality. As for Hiro, if I remember right, she saved the Russian's sorry a$$ a good few times." he said and took a step closer. "Doesn't think about herself? He's done just as bad as she has, but at least she stopped running from her problems." he seethed.

Dragon wiped his eyes and looked at his uncle in vague disappointment. Another fight about if his mom's awful or not. "Ok, ok!" he yelled out, pulling them away from each other. "If my mom's heartless, then she's heartless. If she's a saint, she's a saint. Just keep your opinions to yourself!" he scolded and faced the temple then looked over his shoulder at the two. "Because there's no one that'll listen." he remarked coldly.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:05 am
User Image

Takeshi smiled softly at Dia. "Words don't hurt me.Actions mean more then words." He saw her smile. "You have a beautiful smile." he kissed her softly,His ears twitched from the noise of Dragon,Damian,and Tabuu. "I will be right back Dia,Unless you want to come." He got out of the bed and vanished like the wind and appeared between dragon and Damian in a crouched position. "Yo."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 5:05 pm
Tabuu looked at them both. "yes, but who remained faithful through the entire love campaign?" he chuckled. "Love potion or not, Nikolai loved Lena throughout the entire thing. and as I recall, she has cheated on Nikolai over 6 times, sometimes right in front of him" Tabuu said. "and you know why Lena didnt run from her problems? because she was usually the cause of all the problems!" he scowled. "but, Dragon's right. Nikolai's gone, Lena's with Hiro, i guess everybody got what they wanted huh?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:32 pm
User Image

Takeshi looked at Tabuu with a bored look. "Lena is happy with Hiro,She should be with the one who makes her happy and not be forced to be with Nik if she doesn't want to,You can't control love." He said in a hired yet soft tone. "And I overheard what you said Tabuu,That pathetic excus of a person Nikolie didnt stop me from anything,I never attacked Lena and I actually protected her multiple times."  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:34 pm
Damian clenched his jaw in rage. He was tired of the stupid Russian family b****ing because their stupid son didn't get a stupid fairy tale ending. And to take it out on his sister, too? She wasn't perfect, but no one was, and they were no exception! He took in a deep breath for all the yelling he was about to do when he sensed another presence. He spun around on his heel, expecting it to be yet another Russian brother that wanted to rant, but felt the scolding breath leave him when it turned out to be Takeshi. "Oh, hey." he muttered and rested the palm of his hands against his silver eyes. "Ah, you're here 'cause you heard us, didn't you?" he sighed and looked at him. Hopefully Takeshi could keep him from making another scene with Mr. Alien Sh** behind him.

Dragon closed his eyes and tuned out the fighting, focusing on things of his own, but that didn't help. He opened his eyes to see another guy next to him and jumped back, startled. A nervous glance over to his uncle showed that the man was ok, especially if he got his uncle to stop yelling.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 6:38 pm
"are you injured from the attack?" Tabuu finally said. "i'm sorry, i let my rage get ahold of me sometimes...." he chuckled. "I forgot to ask, is anybody injured?" he said, looking around. "  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2011 7:35 pm
User Image

Takeshi sighed. "Atleast the fighting ended." He looked at Tabuu. "Stop trying to manipulate Dragon and let him live his life how he wants it." He turned to Damian. "My love! I missed you!"  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 8:47 am
Damian narrowed his eyes and crossed his arms while tapping his foot angrily. "Love?" he snorted. "You've mistaken me for your girlfriend!" he said, purposely making his voice break when he said 'girlfriend'.

Dragon looked between the two men, his face flushing when they talked about love towards each other. "You two.... a-are together?" he blinked, confusion and shyness washing over the anger that was on his face.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 11:42 am
User Image

Takeshi chuckled lightly. "Last time I check you had Lil so we are even." He turned toward Dragon and put a hand on his head. "Just alittle insider joke me and your lousy uncle have." He chuckled lightly.  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 12:09 pm
Damian just chuckled at Dragon then hesitated when he heard Takeshi mention Lili. "Yeah, but I haven't seen her in forever." he muttered and frowned a little. Seeing all the crap his sister went through with her relationship made him reevaluate his own relationship, and it didn't look too good.

Dragon winced a little when the guy touched him. "O-Oh." he mumbled and backed away from his reach, feeling as if he were a kid. Well, he was still just a kid, but it felt weird feeling like one with a teen's body.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 6:15 pm
User Image

Takeshi smiled at Dragon. "I'm Takeshi Mibu,Pleased to mee ya." He said with a smile but frowned when he heard Damian. "Go see her."  

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 02, 2011 10:52 pm
"I-I'm Dragon..... Just Dragon." he murmured and rubbed his arm awkwardly. He never got to spend enough time with his parents to know his last name, and now his dad ran away from him.

"I don't even know where she is." Damian groaned and tilted his head back to look at the sky. An angel and a child of Hades, or whatever the Greek God's name was. Of course their relationship would be unsteady.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff