Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The [Original] Alpha's. {OPEN Slowly Moving :)} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sielent

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 10:27 pm
Crash hadn't moved from his spot on the floor. "Right... Barracks..." he mumbled, the memories coming back to him. "I feel like I'm dying," he answered Flint. He grunted as he sat up, his back cracking a few times followed by a loud grumbling from his stomach. "Yep, I'm gonna die if I don't eat soon." He stood up and stretched. "Are you alright, Dania?" he asked, tying the pillows to the appropriate places on his body.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:39 pm
"Well then go eat something silly," Amaya replied, getting to her feet. "Come on. I'll come with you."

"I'm fine... just sore. Been sleeping on hard s**t lately. My poor bones just weren't cut out for that sorta thing," she answered, stretching her back out a bit. "I'm just being a wuss... I'll live."

Flint go up and stretched out as well. "Want me to work out those kinks?" Flint asked.

"No," she grunted. "You're too rough..."  

cptflint

Sielent

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 6:47 am
"Okay!" Crash gave a childish grin to Amaya. He was glad she was coming along, he was sure he would get lost plus it was always nice to have some company. "Oh, Dania, you should collect the stuffing out of pillows, they're nice and soft and not heavy to carry around," he said before heading out the barracks, feeling like he helped someone. "Did you sleep well?" he asked Amaya, attempting to make small talk as they made their way to their destination.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 3:24 pm
"I usually don't sleep at night at all," she answered. "Not only do I run the risk of 'falling into' other peoples dreams I like to just 'watch' their dreams. They're usually pretty entertaining," she explained. "Falling into someone's dream can be fun too, but that usually doesn't happen unless the dream is bad... and thats never fun," she added.  

cptflint

Sielent

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:19 am
"Oh wow, that seems pretty cool, well except for falling into the bad dreams part," the rabbit boy said, "Is it like watching movies?" he asked. Then the little boy stopped in his tracks. Crash looked at Amaya wide eyed and with a blush on his face. "Uh, y-you didn't see mine...did you?!" he asked, recalling his horrific nightmare of the monsters from earlier in the evening hanging his pillows over his head, just out of his reach. He covered his face with the pillow on his head.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:10 pm
She giggled a little. "Yea... I did. Don't worry. I keep the stuff I see to myself unless it's life threatening to me or others. I'm not going to go spreading around information you don't want people to know about," she replied. "I'm good at keeping secrets... Since I already know just about all of them I have to be..."

((sure is purple in here))  

cptflint

Sielent

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 6:08 am
Crash looked up at Amaya from beneath his pillow. "That sounds kind of... lonely..." he said sadly, "holding so many secrets...not able to talk to someone openly..." His eyes started to water as he thought about it. "Are you lonely?" he asked, wiping the tears out of his eyes.

((Yeaaaah, where is everybody?? Though I don't mind all the purple X3))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 7:39 am
"I..." she started to speak without thinking about how to explain it. Amaya leaned against the wall, crossed her arms, and sighed. "I have to be alone... kinda. Not totally alone. Flint and Dania have been around me since Omega..." she shivered a little as she said the word. "It's frustrating... already knowing nearly everything about most people without having to even talk to them. It's not fair... I never get to figure it out like a normal person... But if I sit in a room full of people then I start going crazy like yesterday," she explained. "Sorry... by the way... but if I don't let the crazy out with words then I start breaking things accidentally instead..."

((being lazy or being too busy to get online.))  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2012 8:37 am
((I'm waiting for Sanza. I'd appreciate if you guys did too~))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2012 9:38 pm
((^^^ Ditto ))  

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100

Kanisaga_Sanza
Vice Captain

4,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Cart Raider 100
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 17, 2012 11:19 pm
"I didn't dream..." Zarex sighed starring at the fans on the ceiling. He watched as the wooden blades spun. It was almost a calming image to him. "Or if I did I don't remember..." Zarex listened to the doors open and the footsteps of the other Alpha's as they poured into the room. He didn't say much to them. He had a problem with communication.
Zarex took his feet off of the table and motioned for Zahzi and Jack to come towards him.

((Sorry for disappearing for a few days. Girl problems. Problems at work and my grandma was in the hospital. Long story short I am doing better and will be online more than just to read posts. Beeteedubs; I loved the Avengers movie. I never finished that conversation.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 5:18 am
"Pity." Colorless told him, remaining where he was.
"A dream can reveal much of one's mental state." he added, crossing his arms as he sat in a chair.

Zahzi looked over at Zarex and gave a groan, slumping forward.
"This cannot end well....."

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 8:42 am
"Now, now." Jack sighed as he walked to the teen wolf alongside Zahzi.

"We don't know what he wants yet. He might have had a change of heart."

PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 3:46 pm
Zahzi just STARED at Jack with a dull expression..  

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

SoujiAtsumi

Masterful Trickster

20,000 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Smooth Operator 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:24 pm
Sen blinked when he heard someone yell directions to him. "Thank you hallway ghost!" He yelled back before heading down the hallway to the restaurant. He paused for a moment when he saw the others, not expecting Colorless to be there, let alone Jack and Zahzi. "Morning?" Sen yawned before sitting down.  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff