Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Coffee Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 2:48 pm
Why not go travel the world? It seems like it would be a lot more exciting than going to school. She said imagaining what it would be like to go where ever she pleased whenever she pleased.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 8:25 pm
"I thought about it but i wanted to finish school first before i traveled, i wanted to make some friends to take with me,Ive never been one to want to be alone just ended up that way really."Shiro said thinking about his child hood after his father went nutty and kicked him out.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 9:14 pm
Just a tip, don't go to New York its terrible. There's a lot of people and way to many pigeons trust me I know. She said remembering the time she had to live there for a couple years and shuttered. But Italy is really nice. That's probably my favorite place out of the whole world. Vatanee said with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 26, 2011 10:04 pm
"I see i will keep that in mind when i travel."Shiro said thinking about why birds would be a reason not to go somewhere.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 10:40 pm
I hate pigeons. So its more of an opinionated statement. She said for clarification. She chuckled a little bit at the wonder that was showing on his face. She got that look a lot when people talked to her for a period of time but she didn't mind at all.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2011 3:02 pm
"Ah."Shiro said."Well i think it's about time to go Wisp don't you?"He asked waking up the small dragon."Hey Vatanee do you wanna come hang out with me and Wisp?"He asked wanting to hangout with her some more but wanting to be somewhere else besides the coffee shop.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 5:51 pm
Sure. She said with a nod. She picked up her large purse and put her notebook that she had set on the floor back inside of it. So where are we going? She asked as she stood up and streched a little bit.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 9:53 pm
"How about the arcade?"Shiro asked picking up a groggy Wisp and setting him on his shoulders.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 10:33 pm
Sounds good to me. Vatanee said as she put her purse on her shoulder. Sliding one strap off her shoulder she grabbed her car keys. I'll drive. My car's just outside. She said with a smile as they walked out the door. She walked around to the driver's side of a sleek, black viper. She unlocked the doors and got in the car. Let's go have some fun at the arcade. She said after she started the car and rolled down the passenger side window.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 2:04 pm
Shiro hoped in the car looking around in awe."Nice car."He said as he buckled up himself and Wisp."Ya let's go!"He said excitedly as his window came down.'She's pretty cool to hang with.'Shiro thought to himself as he waited for them to arrive at the arcade.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

XxPoisoned_With_LoveXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 10:52 pm
Thanks, it was a birthday present from my dad. She said as she looked behind her to back out the parking spot. She put the car in gear and headed to the arcade.
((I'l go post in the arcade topic.))  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:13 pm
-Walks in Coffee Shop- -Orders a cup of coffee, sits down and takes out schedule for school-
-keeps looking at schedule for a min-

"Wow, this must be one huge school"
"I don't even know anybody, hopefully I get a dorm room soon" *sigh* "I miss Kayla..." (Maia's bestfriend back in town"

User Image  

Misty Dark Nights

The Lost soul of midnight

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:52 pm
Sarcastic is my middle name
User Image Max appeared there and his skin stopped glowing he let the girl go from his arms and winked at her "Here we are madam~" he smirked at her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 6:59 pm
Pushing away from him, Leila avoided his eyes and went to a table, sitting and banging her head on the table. "Oh God, what have I done now?" she moaned. As she waited for the boy and a waiter to come to the table, she left her head on the table, thinking. 'Maybe I could-it's no use. I'm nothing without the book. I need to get it back, but Myka hasn't called me back and Adrian won't give it up! Why me??'  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

The Lost soul of midnight

2,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 7:08 pm
Sarcastic is my middle name
User Image he was chuckling to himself and sat down at the chair across from her, he smiled but there was something of curiosity and sadness in his eyes "Soo, little lost kitten you seem to be in trouble, and from the sounds of it and your facial expressions it cant be good, he smiled and stared at her with interest, but there was worry behind his expression that could easily read  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games