Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:13 pm
selenia50150
Ryujin Imoya

i looked at the glow that came off of his skin with the moonlight shining down on it .i blushed deeply "T-thank you " I widen my eyes when i heard Ryujin an then looked away ."I....i ...i didnt ...think this was a date " i stuttered a bit i didnt think this would turn into a Date .but the more i thought about it .i kinda liked the Idea "Well,then why didnt you"I paused "why didn't you just ask me out .in the first place" I smiled back at him "I mean i did enjoy, our banter ."I shook my head smiling" i guess,this is a date ." tiling my head to the side slightly .then we when it was our turn to get on the wheel the helped me into the basket seat an then watched Ryujin hope into the seat next to me .the closed the Bar down over us .i smiled an sat closer to him shoulder to shoulder . an as the wheel lurched forward an the music began to play as the wheel went around.i looked up at him then put my head on his shoulder.smiling.As we got to the top the wheel stop an i looked down it seemed like the whole world was displayed below us.with all the shimmering lights of the city blew."so pretty....." i looked at him then

- smiles as she leans on him more- cups her face with his palm and looks into her eyes."this became a date when we ate together but i wonder...." -he looks at the horizon in thought for a moment before looking at her again- Nevermind.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:17 pm
Ryujin Imoya

my heart raced an pulse quicken as i felt his palm against my cheek looking up into his eyes. i blush an my palms grew sweaty, never before had a guy made my palms sweat ."But,we werent alone , while we ate....tho guess it would have seemed like it "i watched him look out then back to me i leaned in slowly an smiled.it seem as the world melted away  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:29 pm
-he knew what was to happen next but he decided to make it fun- he pulled her close and kissed her not long.. but long enough.- whispers in her ear. Tag, your it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 4:46 pm
Ryujin Imoya

i gasp softly feeling the press of his lips on mine .i felt my scenes set on fire .this was diffidently different for all others .i felt his breath on my ear as he whispered. i couldnt help but laugh softly as i looked at him "Toche" then i smiled "I guess it would be my turn" i then quickly pulled ryujin back into the kiss this time putting my arms around his neck .holding it there for along time until the world melted away for both of us an i pulled back again as the wheel lurched once more . i whisp softly to him"Tag your it" as the wheel came to a stop at the bottom again .i untangled my self an smiled"Well,the night is still young , let us enjoy other thing the Fair has to offer"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:16 pm
-grinned mischeviously- Indeed lets- runs towards the other rides but not before pecking her on the lips and saying- tag your it again.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 5:21 pm
Ryujin Imoya

I watched Ryujin grin ."so where should we go next ?" i asked instead i felt him kiss me again an run off toward the other rides .I stunned for a moment, then shook it off an ran after him. This game was fun , but it was time no more games. he was playing with fire .an he knew it, i guess that made it all the more funner for him. an the emotions of all the people surrounding me with laughter an joy.the fair was such a happy place .i when caught to Ryujin i stood there smiled waggling my pointer finger at him "Uh huh, nope. you thought you could run from me ."I teased now walking with a sway to my hips up to him .it was my turn an i was gonna turn the tables.walking up to Ryujin putting my arms around his an licked the side of his cheek,pulling back then whisper"Tag you it"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 10, 2012 6:46 pm
haha no if i wanted to run away i'd have gone much faster.I knew you'd be frustrated if i ran. pulls her close after she licks him then he kisses her neck and says- Tag no tag backs. Then gets in line for the roller coaster.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:00 pm
Ryujin Imoya

i shook my had 'Yea if you had wanted to Sprout wings....that the only way"I teased softly laughing .With my arms still around his neck i felt lips press against my neck which sent a shiver down my spine ."How is that fun?" now waiting inline with him for the roller coaster."you ,know we should do this more often"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 3:19 pm
well it can be fun in many ways you just have to think of them. -he says laughing he puts his arm around her and pulls her close she was his date after all.- the line took time but they finally got on the coaster.
You can hold onto me if you think you are gonna fall off. Later... maybe, I will show you what a real roller-coaster is like without the rails and seats.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:47 pm
Ryujin Imoya

"Well,I guess so ..."I blushed feeling his arms around my waist.as we got onto the Coaster an it got on.I heard the clinking of the Gears then "Im sure i will" As soon as when went down I screamed an clung onto Ryujin holding onto his arm tucking my head into his neck ...  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 7:52 pm
selenia50150
Ryujin Imoya

"Well,I guess so ..."I blushed feeling his arms around my waist.as we got onto the Coaster an it got on.I heard the clinking of the Gears then "Im sure i will" As soon as when went down I screamed an clung onto Ryujin holding onto his arm tucking my head into his neck ...

AS soon as the roller coaster hit the hit he was laughing he felt her cling to him and scream so he leaned close to her so she wouldnt freak out much more than she already was.- the coaster ride was short and he disembarked the car grinning at the way his hair now was. - Are you alright?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:07 pm
Ryujin Imoya

As the Rided end after what seemed like ever.tho I had heard him laughing the whole time .As we left the car i smacked his arm. "That was for laughing at me ."I pout slightly i was shackin a bit "Do i look alright ..."I asked Sarcastically. I sighed heavily  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100

Haruo Hasegawa

PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:22 pm
-chucles- I'm sorry but it was just darn cute.I couldn't help but laugh. besides I don't think you look too bad but if you want i can.."fly" you home.
-he says one hand in his pocket the other messing with his hair-  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 12, 2012 8:46 pm
Ryujin Imoya

Shakes head "I dont see how it was cute " Sighs i then smiled "Uh...Fly as in you turn into a dragon ...." i blinked then nodded "Sure,i've never flown on a dragon back before .But i dont think changing here would be a good idea.Why dont we go somewhere eles ?"  

selenia50150

Eternal Lover

12,100 Points
  • Statustician 100
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games