Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:40 am
"She's just a rookie though. She can die just as easily as her father predicts too."

"And what the Hell did I do to you?!" Kim barked. "I don't even know who you are, let alone what the Hell I did to you." Kim jumped back again, avoiding one slash. Now or never, soldier. She told herself as she moved in after the swing, throwing a punch directly to the woman's throat, giving a low growl in pain as she felt the other dagger dig into her back.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 9:59 am
The woman's limbs were definitely mechanical but her torso, neck, and head were not. She stumbled back in pain when the strike hit her, leaving her left hand dagger in Kim's back. If Kim wanted her now was her chance.

"Also true," he replied. Suddenly Azm stopped and listened. "She's fighting something... and more are incoming," he replied before taking off full sprint towards the sounds.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:07 am
"Wait, what?" The Lieutenant barely got out before Azm bolted off ahead of him. He gave a tired sigh, and went into a run, but not a full blown sprint as the android had. He wouldn't have any energy to fight if he did.

As the attacker stumbled back, Kim reached back and pulled out her dagger from her back. She winced in pain, but knew it would be better for it to be out while she fought. She then charged in, again going for a blow to the woman's throat with her dagger.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:15 am
The woman stepped back to dodge the dagger only to trip over some rots and fall on her a**. She continued the momentum of her fall into a roll and got back to her feet quickly, getting ready for Kim's next attack.

Azm continued to charge through the trees like a wild bull.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2011 10:20 am
As the woman fell back, Kim moved forward again, trying to dive down and beat on her. but the woman kept herself going and ended back on her feet, so Kim did as well. Rather than charging in again, she stayed back, the dagger held up towards her face as she took a defensive position.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:38 am
After a moment the woman continued her assault, aiming for Kim's neck with the dagger.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 10:15 am
As the woman attacked wildly, Kim jumped and moved aside, dodging the attacks as they came. As the fight went on, Kim started to move back to her bag. It was going to be a bold and dangerous move, but she had her rifle laying on the ground, unloaded, a few bullets in the pockets of her armor.

Once she was just a yard away from the bag, Kim threw the knife at the woman to distract while she turned and dashed to her gun, scooping it up in her arms. she continued to run away, wanting distance between herself and the mad woman.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:54 pm
The woman took a step back, reacting to the dagger being thrown. She let the weapon hit her had as she caught it, the blade clanging against the metal underneath the cosmetics that covered her cybernetic limbs.

Once the weapon was back in her hand she ran after Kim, and threw the dagger back at her, aiming for the back of her right knee.

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 7:13 pm
As Kim ran from the woman, she dug into the pockets of her armor, finding her bullets quickly. She stopped, loading her gun with five shots and then turned around, facing the womanwith her rifle up and aimed at the woman.

"Stop!" She shouted, leaning her head against the gun so she could aim without looking down the scope, which was useless at this close range.
"Get any closer and I'll make you drop dead!"

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:30 am
The woman stopped, staring down the barrel of Kim's gun. "so... do it then..." she replied between breaths. Me and my family might as well be dead now anyways..."

Azm cam crashing through the trees to find Kim holding the spy at gunpoint. He pulled out his side arm and aimed it at the spy as well. "Kim! There's more of them coming! We have to get out of here!" he yelled.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:02 pm
"What..?" Kim looked at the woman, confused and even a bit startled at what she was saying.

Before she could begin to process her plea though, someone else broke through the brush and began shouting. She couldn't recognize the soldier and was startled more by his presence. Just who was he, and what was he talking about? God, everything was being ruined. If these idiots slowed her down, no doubt androids, real androids who probably do a better job of killing her or even capturing her, would be here sooner than she expected. By the warnings of the strange man, probably sooner than she would have liked.

Kim looked back to where her bag was. It was between the woman and new soldier, too risky to go for her. She hated to do it, but she had to leave it behind.
She lowered her weapon and threw it's strap over her neck. She immediately turn and bolted away from the two, heading deeper in the forest. All she could do for now was run, and hope the others would lose her.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:23 pm
Azm would have to let Kim go for now. She wouldn't be able to get away from him with a trail that hot, and he had bigger problems to deal with right now.
He glared at the spy.

"Are you going to kill me know?" she asked.

"No. You're going to help me fight the androids."

"Why would I do that?"

"Becuase if you don't we'll both die and your family will die. That is what you said before I charged in correct?" Azm replied.

"Promise me you'll keep my family safe."

Azm nodded. "Here," he said as he tossed her his gun, then deployed his shield and wrist weapons.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 5:38 pm
Kim ran through the forest, her breathing labored and heavy. She wasn't sure how long she could keep up her pace, and was relying heavily that the strangers would focus on each other and buy Kim time to put enough distance between them. Maybe I can climb up a tree for cover..? She thought to herself, just before a branch cloths-lined her, hitting her throat. She gave a painful and wheezed cough as she flipped around and landed on her back and rifle hard, knocking the wind out of her.

She laid on the ground, moaning in pain as she tried to keep herself conscious. It would be too easy to just sleep here, and too stupid. She was still on the run.

"Well, well," a mechanical voice chuckled, which woke up Kim better than anything else. "You just made our job a lot easier, kid." He reached down, grabbing Kim by the front of her shirt. "You saved us a lot of time searching you down and having to tire you out so we could grab ya."

Kim growled lowly at the android, her glare hot enough to burn holes into him. Quickly, she lifted her leg while reaching down for it, grabbing her knife from out of it's boot sheath.

Before she could even get it close to his arm, the android immediately threw Kim back down on her back, which she cried out in pain and released her knife.
"Please. Like I didn't predict you doing that." He snorted, as he kicked her over onto her side, taking off her rifle and throwing it aside. "I thought you were suppose to be smarter." He grunted, unimpressed with the human laying on the ground, groaning in pain.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 11:33 am
Azm turned in the direction Kim had ran. "Follow me," he grunted before sprinting in Kim's direction.
The woman ran after him. She still wasn't sure what to think or if she could trust this android. She should've been dead twice now.
It didn't take Azm long to reach Kim, as soon as he spotted the android he opened fire. Before, his wrist gun wouldn't have been able to get through the enemy's armor, but his latest upgrade gave him a higher caliber bullet and steel core ammo.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Wed Dec 21, 2011 1:19 pm
The bullet ripped through the android's chest, tearing apart his system and ending his life.

Kim groaned as she looked up to see who her rescuer was. She wasn't happy to see it was the unwelcomed guests from before, but they got her out of a bad situation so they were fine, for now.

She rolled onto her stomach and got up on her hands and knees, crawling towards her gun, sure she was going to need it very soon.

Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games