Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
Kyo X Yuki Rp! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:29 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"I t-told you someone w-would see," I muttered, but I had a grin on my face. I softly placed my hand on your cheek.

I blushed.. As as shgray (Sorry bad spelling) did see us.. I'm fine.. I thought as I gently kissed your cheek.. "As along as Shgray dident see us then I'mfine.."
"Oh.. What make's you say that.." He had a big grin..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:32 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"I t-told you someone w-would see," I muttered, but I had a grin on my face. I softly placed my hand on your cheek.

I blushed.. As as shgray (Sorry bad spelling) did see us.. I'm fine.. I thought as I gently kissed your cheek.. "As along as Shgray dident see us then I'mfine.."

I about passed out when I heard him. "M-maybe we should go u-upstair and f-finish this?" I whispered in your ear.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:35 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I about passed out when I heard him. "M-maybe we should go u-upstair and f-finish this?" I whispered in your ear.

"Were at school.. Remmember.." I Chuckled.. "But for now.." I Striched.. "I need a break... Beside's mamije told me to go to the main house tonight.. NOt sure why..?" I said as I walked with the other's and you..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:38 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Were at school.. Remmember.." I Chuckled.. "But for now.." I Striched.. "I need a break... Beside's mamije told me to go to the main house tonight.. NOt sure why..?" I said as I walked with the other's and you..

I yawned slightly, before I stopped. "I left my coat in my seat. You guys go ahead I'll be right befind you. I turned and ran back to my classroom.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:40 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I yawned slightly, before I stopped. "I left my coat in my seat. You guys go ahead I'll be right befind you. I turned and ran back to my classroom.

Huh.. "Ok.." I watched you leave.. I saw Touro smiling at me.. "Unnn what?"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:47 pm
HichiIchi

"Do you love him?" She asked, smiling at you. She keep walking, waiting for your answer.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:49 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Do you love him?" She asked, smiling at you. She keep walking, waiting for your answer.

"O-Of corse I do.. I love him so much.." I blushed and looked away...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:54 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Good!" She said,"Then you better take care of him~ If not you have to answer to me!" She was smiling at you.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:20 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"Good!" She said,"Then you better take care of him~ If not you have to answer to me!" She was smiling at you.

"And.. What ya got ta say about that?" I said as I got all snoty at her but playing around.. But then see momiji and Hatori walking in.. "What do you guys want?" I asked..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:23 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"And.. What ya got ta say about that?" I said as I got all snoty at her but playing around.. But then see momiji and Hatori walking in.. "What do you guys want?" I asked..

"I'll hug you~!" She said, smiling. She hugged herself and spun around. She was so busy looking at the school, she didnt notice the other two.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:25 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"I'll hug you~!" She said, smiling. She hugged herself and spun around. She was so busy looking at the school, she didnt notice the other two.

I glard at her.. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!" I yelled at her.. "IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN HUG ME IN THE SCH..." But then Hatori place his hand on my mouth..  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:28 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

I glard at her.. "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!" I yelled at her.. "IF YOU THINK THAT YOU CAN HUG ME IN THE SCH..." But then Hatori place his hand on my mouth..

"Then don't hurt Yuki," she said to you, still not turning from the building.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:32 pm
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"I won't..." I said.. "You have to come to the main house.." Hatori said to me..
"What for?" I asked..
"I don't know.. Akito dident say why..." "Hell no, I'm no..." He grabed his mouth again and pulled me away...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:36 pm
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi
Hani Yuuki
HichiIchi

"I won't..." I said.. "You have to come to the main house.." Hatori said to me..
"What for?" I asked..
"I don't know.. Akito dident say why..." "Hell no, I'm no..." He grabed his mouth again and pulled me away...

"Kyo-kun?" Tohru asked, watching them drag you away. She turned and headed back into the school.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

Corner of the Universe

7,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:38 pm
"Kyo-kun?" Tohru asked, watching them drag you away. She turned and headed back into the school.
At the main house~
"Ok.. What is the big idea.." But then I saw Akito standing agent's the wall..  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games