Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Fable: The Revolution (RP) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:03 pm

James tilted his head, but nodded and put on his clothing, and grabbed his gear, he asked for a general direction and he finally found him, "Grand Master Sofur?" he asked cautiously.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:20 pm

The grand master was talking to Valkar as he turned and smiled. "Ah.. the new child. What brings you here, my son?" the old man spoke placing a paw on his shoulder. He was an old white tiger, but still healthy and strong enough to take down any pray.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:24 pm

James looked at Valkar, and he said, "I was told to speak with you." he said, "Of course, I see that you are busy, I'll just..." he trailed off, he didn't really know what to do in the meantime.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:01 pm

Valkar signalled to James to calm down a little. The old tiger chuckled as he shook his head. "Yes, boy. I wanted to speak to you. You seem remarkable talented, so says your master, Valkar Minelas. But Valkar here as requested to duel Rafael. Now these things fall under strange things. If Valkar here meets his untimely demise, then you will take his place. But, if he wins, then you will take Rafael's place as his second. This is a big honor for someone who only joined yesterday. Do not take this lightly, child." The old tiger turned to Valkar and gave him a stern look. "If you die son, I swear I'll strike you from the book," he told him like a lecturing father. "Yes, master," Valkar chuckled.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:11 pm

James stared at him, and said, "Okay?" he said, unsure, and he bowed his head and turned to leave, They said Rafael was the best, will Valkar lose? he worried, and he found a place to sit and think, Either way, I get a huge promotion... this is a terrible way to get a promotion. he thought of having to replace Valkar, If he loses, I'll have to kill Rafael myself. he sighed, and he smiled, What am I thinking? Valkar won't lose. I know he won't. He thought, but in the back of his mind, he wondered if he was wrong.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:15 pm

Valkar finished talking with the Grand Master Sofur and walked over to James and sat down by him. "How are you holding up?" he asked probably being shocked from the news. He wrapped an arm around James and pulled him close.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:38 pm

James looked at him, and he said, "Well, was just wondering... what if you lose? Taking your spot won't really compensate for that loss." he said. And he looked down, "The said Rafael was the better pick, does that mean he's better than you?" he asked.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:41 pm

"The reason Rafael is the better pick, is because he doesn't have emotional ties with you. So he won't take it easy on you. Sofur already could tell I loved you. So, he didn't want my feelings to get in the way of training you. Rafael is my second, meaning I'm better in every way than he is. But he has such rage, that rage could help him if he can tame it. But, don't think on it too much," Valkar said as he leaned on James.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:46 pm

James nodded, not very assured, and he gave Valkar a quick kiss before standing up. "Please, don't lose." he said, before walking out of the hideout.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 1:49 pm

Valkar chased down James and pushed him against the brick wall of the factory. He wrapped him in a hug and kissed him softly. "I won't lose. You can count on that," he said with fire in his eyes. He squeezed him one final time before heading back into the hideout. "Oh," he said poking his head out from behind the door," the fight will be at Bowerstone lake," he said giving him a wink.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:08 pm

James nodded, and he continued his walk, he was thinking of what he would do until the fight began. I must be worrying too much... Crap, I'm going to get a drink.

He walked to the inn and sat at a table, Shayla stopped by and said, "Hey! Lookie at you, here's your drink." she said, and James chugged it, trying to drown his worries.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:13 pm

Valkar grabbed his gear and began to sharpen his blade and calibrate his rifle. It was going to be tough fighting Rafael. He was a worthy adversary, but nothing that Valkar couldn't handle. He sat down on his bed and rubbed the spot were James had slept. The spot was still warm and still fresh with the memories.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:25 pm

After the fifth drink, James was still surprisingly sober, he gave up, and paid the money due, then walked out, "So much for that..." he said, and he walked outside.
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:29 pm

Valkar walked out of the alley with his gear and shuffled it around a bit. He caught a glimps of James in the corner of his eyes. He wanted to wait. Valkar reached his hand out but brought it back to his side. He should think about James right now. He needed a clear mind to fight James. He turned and began to make his way towards the lake. Shortly after Valkar left, the grand master strolled down the alley way and towards the edge of town.

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

The Final Kira

Hilarious Genius

PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 2:37 pm

Kiba finally woke up from his drunken state, looking around to see he's still in the bar. "Hell...guess I over did it again." He groaned as he slowly rised from the table. "How much did I drink?"
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games