Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's official Graphic Design Guild for all things profiles, logos, graphics and much much more! 

Tags: Graphic, Design, Digital art, Photoshop, Profiles 

Reply The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild
Random Chat Thread Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pyon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:42 am
I just attended my buddy's funeral.. He was only 20.
He met with an accident on the way to work and died instantly. We were squadmates and went through thick and thin back in the academy.. We laughed and suffered together. Sharing everything from mere toiletries to memories. Yes, we created plenty of them. But today's was full of grief. Many things were left unsaid..

I'm not posting this for donations/gold and whatnot..
All that I'm asking, is for you, whoever that is reading this, to treasure the ones you love for life is short and unpredictable.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:46 am
not really catcholic or anything but the only thing that comes to my mind is:

amen

Catani

DyslogistiK

PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 11:38 am
Pyon
He met with an accident on the way to work and died instantly. We were squadmates and went through thick and thin back in the academy.. We laughed and suffered together. Sharing everything from mere toiletries to memories. Yes, we created plenty of them. But today's was full of grief. Many things were left unsaid..

All that I'm asking, is for you, whoever that is reading this, to treasure the ones you love for life is short and unpredictable.

I've always thought it was sad how it takes a terrible event like this to remind us to appreciate those around us. Sometimes I wonder how people can consistently be outright cruel. You are right, life is short. Might as well make things the best they can be for everyone. *sigh*  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 14, 2005 3:12 pm
Pyon

I am so sorry to hear that, my heart really goes out to you and those around you at this time. I really agree with you, life is so special and so fragile, and I do treasure those around me, and I think that is is incredibly sad how easy it is for people today to get so caught up in the world and how fast things move, that they never realize that tomorow might not be a carbon copy of today. I am so sorry that something like this happened, and to someone so young... I am sorry if I sound trite, that isn't what I intend to do, there just isn't much else I can say that describes how much I wish the best for you and those around you right now.  

Raine Dragon

Sparkling Dragon

18,890 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200

Pyon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:40 am
Thank you all for your replies and support..
I hope I'll get through this mourning phase soon..
Life has to go on no matter what..
But this has certainly opened up my perspective on life and the people around me..

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2005 3:59 am
I'm sorry to hear about your friend Pyon sad I take my friends and family for granted too often. How are you doing these days?

Also, I just thought I'd remind everyone of the existence of this thread; come in here and chat about whatever you like. Its a good way to get to know each other, I think, so come on in and talk! 3nodding  

Chisa
Vice Captain

Panther Nightwind

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 12:57 am
falls asleep on Chisa  
PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2005 9:35 pm
Panther Nightwind
falls asleep on Chisa

That's random.  

Hizzahn

Chisa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:55 am
*runs around, accidentally waking up Panther*

I start my new job on Monday! Its at my university, doing web design, pays well, and they are saying that they can hire me full time after I graduate... if I want to xd

Wheeeeeeee whee  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 1:42 pm
Hizzahn
Panther Nightwind
falls asleep on Chisa

That's random.
whee I know it was random....but gonk I was tired  

Panther Nightwind

Hizzahn

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 3:46 pm
If my sinus pressure builds up a little bit more, my head 'splode. sad  
PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 8:09 pm
Hizzahn

*huggles*  

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

Panther Nightwind

PostPosted: Wed May 04, 2005 11:31 pm
Hizzahn
stare Try coughing up your lungs for a week and then tell me about your head 'spoding  
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:16 pm
Panther Nightwind
Hizzahn
stare Try coughing up your lungs for a week and then tell me about your head 'spoding

Eeeeewwwww!

Random thought.... why does that "quit guild" button have to stand out so much?? I want to click it! But no! That's bad!! stare blaugh  

SilverVixen
Vice Captain

Chisa
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2005 6:36 pm
According to Lilithia, this is what happens when you try to quit your own guild:
Quote:
General Error

You cannot quit a guild that you own, THINK OF THE CHILDREN, WHERE WILL THEY GO?

« Back to Gaia Online Forum Index

The Gaian Graphic Designers Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games