Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Could Be Worse [Awesome x Mayah] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 10:51 pm
Shrugging, she slid his shirt on, not nothing to button it, then laid back down and curled beneath the covers. "Goodnight, Alcott," she breathed, closing her eyes and smiling softly.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:00 pm
User Image

"Night." he replied and tried to get himself comfy, but his back was killing him. Whatever, he did this before and he can do it again. Alcott turned to have his stomach against the ground and his arms folded so that his muscles were his pillow. How the Japanese did this he'd never know. There were a few lines that showed from beneath his tang top, and a closer look would show fragments of very detailed wing tattoos. This was as comfy as it would get, but at least Michaela wasn't crying anymore.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:03 pm
After a few moments of hearing his rustling, Michaela sighed, then slid out of the bed. She grabbed his arm and tried to pull him up. "Take the bed. I can sleep on the floor. Besides, it's the least I can do."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:18 pm
User Image

Alcott groggily turned to Michaela. "What?" He sighed and turned away from her. "It's just my back. Go to bed."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:23 pm
"No, she said stubbornly. "Either you get the bed, or neither of us do." She sat beside him, playing with the buttons of his shirt. "I'm serious."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:28 pm
User Image

"So am I."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:43 pm
"Then I guess no one's sleeping in the bed," she quipped. Laying down, she grabbed the thin blanket from the dresser and covered her legs, leaving everything above her hip that wasn't covered by shirt revealed. Michaela lay on her side, her back facing him, and sighed. "Goodnight."  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2012 11:56 pm
User Image

"Goodnight... again." Alcott yawned and resumed his sleep, his muscles revealed to their full gleam when they weren't covered, and even then were his abs noticeable.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:04 am
Meanwhile, Michaela was freaking out. An incredibly hot guy was sleeping right behind her, she was practically naked under the covers, and there was no sex going on? What, did he not find her attractive? Did he not like her body? I mean, sure, she didn't have abs like him, but her stomach was flat and smooth, and she obviously took good care of herself. Maybe he was gay? No, men like that can't be- oh God, maybe he is. Calming herself, she made a decision. From now on, she was going to treat him like she did her manly gay friends: like men that she's not attracted to. But with a body like that....it's gonna be hard.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:24 am
User Image

Ow, ow, ow. His back. His appendages were killing him, but he'd just have to deal with it until he could get some time for himself. He could probably do it now, but he was too tired to even get up. Just leave it... for the morning......

{And morning comes along}

Alcott stretched outside from the hotel, clearly relaxed and at peace. He cracked his neck and his arms... and his wings. One white and one black wing protruded from his back and stretched out to their full glory, six to seven feet long and wide. God, it felt so good to stretch these after a few days of compressing them to their limit.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:30 am
Michaela opened the door, glancing around for her missing heater, when she caught sight of him...and his back. Quietly shutting the door, she ran back inside, stripping quickly and stepping into the shower. 'I didn't see anything. What could I see? I'm too bust showering and oh, damn it...he took all the towels and my clothes are out there...great.'  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:44 am
User Image

Alcott quickly folded his wings up to their tattoo look and turned around when he thought he heard something, but, seeing that there was nobody around, he must've just imagined it. Getting paranoid in this old age. Alcott stretched every part of him again before heading back inside.
"Hey, you awake?" he called out and entered the room to see it empty. Huh. How log was she awake? Alcott suddenly felt himself go pale at a realization: Maybe he heard Michaela a while ago...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:48 am
"Oh good, you're back!" she called from the door. "I kind of need you to get me a towel...or at least my clothes."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:00 pm
User Image

"Uh, sure." he muttered and picked her clothes up off the ground then handed them to her, the whole time he spent inwardly freaking out. "Hey, did you go outside a while ago?" he questioned and felt his heartbeat begin to rise.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 7:14 pm
"No, I pretty much ran from the floor to the shower...Erm, I need a towel and my...er...underthings...too..."  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games