Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vampire Island

Back to Guilds

Tags: Vampire, Demon, Role Play, Fantasy, Literate 

Reply Vampire Island: Main Areas
Sweet Sleep Inn ((Under new ownership & Construction)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2014 12:23 pm

Astrid was taking sin on a tour of the inn. When they locked arms the feeling of her skin on his felt just right. As they arrived in her daughter Amity's room, she asked him to excuse the mess and began to try and clean up. she slipped on something on the floor and began to fall backwards. Sin caught Astrid with his right arm drawing her into him. If anyone was looking at them now they'd say they were in a lovers embrace.

Sin stared down into her eyes lost in the beauty of them. He leaned in to her as if he was going to kiss her not saying a word.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 7:28 pm
13th King

"sin" Astrid said softly as she blushed and looked at him. She did not know what to do but being caught up in the moment she close her eyes and moved forward to kiss him. It had been to long since she felt another's lips and Sin was such a handsome fellow. She kissed him lightly before she stopped and went red....even the tip of her ears went red. "sorry" she said  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:13 pm
Devossy

Before Sin could lean into her kiss it was over and she was apologizing. The kiss sent a spark through his whole body making him feel weak to his knees. It was amazing feeling and he had no idea what to say to her. Sin then pulled her up straight sliding his hand up her back around to her face.

"Please... don't apologize... i... I'm sorry... I'm the one in the wrong here... I'm not very professional am I..." he said with a nod and almost a depressed. expression.He let go of her and turned away. "I've never seen such beauty as you... in over 300 years I've never fell in love... never even thought of it... and then you walked through that door... my mind has obsessed since... i think i must leave Ms.Wolcott... it'd be best..." he said as he hung his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:29 pm
13th King

Astrid stood there blushing before she went and took his hand. "please stay" she said in a soft kind voice, "it has been to long for me too...not as long as you but close enough that I could not help but kiss you." She was still blushing but she meant every word too. She would love for him to stay here with here.

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:43 pm
Devossy

Sin gripped her hand tightly gently rubbing it with his thumb. "What if you fall in love?" He asked her in a gentle but serious tone.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:49 pm
13th King

"would that be so wrong?" Astrid asked as she let go of his hand to clean up the room more.She would love if he stayed here with her and saw what would happen. She could use some more love in her life but she would see what he wanted.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2014 5:01 pm
Devossy

Sin smirked at her comment as she went to clean the room. He walked over to her wrapping his arms around her waist. He then began kissing kissing from the nape of her neck to her ear. "You realise the only way I'm sleeping in here is if you stay with me..." he said with a whisper, his breath now hot on her earlobe.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 10:24 am
13th King

Astrid's heart was pounding as she went red from the tip of her ears and all the way down her neck. He wanted her to share the room with her. Just thinking of that made her go red more and her heart start pounding faster. She hugged his arms as she shivered feeling his breath and voice on her ears and neck. "I shall then" she said softly as she rested back against him.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2014 8:18 pm
Devossy

Sin pondered in his mind her reaction for a moment but it went completely different then he had expected. She had leaned into him and agreed to staying. He had never felt such a way as he was feeling at this very moment. whether it was lust or love he had no cares in the world except the fact that he had met such a beauty that fell into the likes of him.

He grabbed her hand pulling her around to face him. Then lifting her off of her feet he laid her on the bed, kissing from her ankle up every open inch of skin all the way to her neck. He then shifted to kiss her. after a few minutes of the most sensual embrace he had ever had he leaned up staring into her eyes. "I think your lying... you must be a fallen angel..." he said with a smile as he kissed her again softly......  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2014 7:15 pm
13th King

Astrid let out a little epppp when Sin picked her up and carried her to the bed. She felt like she was going to burn up with how red she was going when she stared to kissed her from her ankle up, on her bare skin. She tried not to wiggle for him but it was hard for it felt very nice and tickled a little. "No I am not..." she said going to say she was not a angel but that was cut off with him kissing her again. Ok she was just going to give up being a lady and wrapped her arms around him and kissed him back. The kisses where soft, sweet and full of want that she did not know what to do. "Sin should we not take it slow?" she asked against his lips.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2014 3:00 pm
Devossy
Oops I'm such a dumbass i qouted myself lol

Sin pulled away from Astrid pushing up from her. He stared at her lovely face for a moment and only nodded in agreement of taking it slow. Though he didn't really agree to it, he wasn't being very gentlemanly.

He moved from her sitting on the side of the bed for a moment as he looked upon the floor. "I... I'm sorry Ms.Wollcott..." he said as he stood and began to pick up random items that had been scattered across the floor.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 11:05 am
13th King
it is all right it happenes

Astrid sat up and fixed her hair as she watched him trying to get her heart to calm down. Getting up she went and took his hand in hers to get him to stop cleaning. "please call me astrid" she said softly, "Ms. Wolcott sounds like you wish us to just be friends." With how her heart was pounding and her body was feeling she did not want to be jsut friend but she did want to take it slow and get to know him more.  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2014 8:40 pm
Devossy

"As you wish.....Ms.Astrid...." Sin said with a smirk as he kissed her hand. "At some point i must go to the castle and retrieve a few things... would you like to join me?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 9:35 pm
13th King

Astrid smiled at him before she kissed his cheek and went to helping him clean the room. "do you mean the castle here on the island?" she asked him, "what is there that you left?" She had not been to the castle in years since she had been cured of the curse and thought it would be nice to stop in and say hey to every one. "yes I would like to go with you" she said  

Sorrybutgoodbye

Interesting Shapeshifter

6,515 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Team Jacob 100

13th King

Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Tue Jul 08, 2014 10:57 pm
Devossy

"Just some clothing and a few swords... not much but its all i have..." He said with a sentimental look on his face.

"My roommate is going to trip seeing as i just moved in... he even remodeled things for me..." Sin smiled thinking of his new friend.. "i would love to introduce him to you... He hides behind his charm but he's actually very nice and intelligent..." he took Astrids hand. "I know i just met you but i feel the need to show you to the whole world Ms.Astrid"  
Vampire Island: Main Areas

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games