Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owlsomniac

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2017 8:29 pm
Ruriska
Minsuil

Ahhh thank you both so much! ;u;
I've decided to go with Cinderstep since that one isn't taken and it's pretty close to the original! (I think I might even like it better haha)

Ryuukishin
Congrats! biggrin Your entry was really cute and I LOVE the name Twinkle Toes omfg.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:22 am
Owlsomniac

Thanks for the quick naming! 8D I'll head to certing!  

Ruriska

Invisible Dabbler

Ryuukishin
Crew

Man-Hungry Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 5:27 am
Owlsomniac

Congrats to you, too!! I love that both of 'em have names to do with their feet HAHA.

AND THANK YOU RURI AND MINS SO MUCH!! T_T I love my son a lot and I've admired the tribe for a while; I'm very happy to be a part of it!

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2017 10:53 am
Congratulations to you both! That image Ryuu... I pretty much died. It was amazing. xDD  

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

Kinu

Tipsy Prophet

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2017 11:45 am
I’m auditioning for the show!
Acha Name: Catch Me If You Can
Image Link: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Brief Personality: Can-Can is a free-spirit. She is deeply kind to any who cross her path and enjoys teaching the art of song and dance to any who aspire to learn. Don't let her kind and generous outward appearance fool you though, she isn't one to be crossed and is skilled at making rude creatures look foolish should they continue to push her buttons.
Proposed Role: This darling little Acha was made for the stage. She is a gifted singer and dancer who pours her heart and soul into her craft. Every detail is attended to with painstaking care and critical attention and she enjoys putting on elaborate shows that tantalize the senses and leave the audience in awe. She adores costuming as well and MotherFather forbid you get her anywhere near feathers and glittery gems.. or agree to be her mannequin.  
Tribes

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff