Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Unexpected Love (1x1 Taken) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:24 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Running to school with a new-found excitement was Kaien, purring loudly. He could wait to see Ayane again, and more importantly, he couldn't wait for their date later. As he reached the front of the school, he slowed to a stop, his back over his should, looking around to see if Ayane was there already.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane was laying under the shade of Cherry Blossom tree, she was watching the clouds drift lazily through the sky, but when she sat up and saw Kaien, she quickly stood up and jumped into his arms. "I was wondering when you'd get here." Ayane said to him, as she put her arms around his neck, then gave him a small kiss.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 12:47 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien happily hugged Ayane close, nuzzling her cheek and purring loudly. "Sorry. Took a me a bit to find where I had put my morning energy drink last night. Somehow, it ended up under my pillow."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:05 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"It's okay, I wasn't waiting long, actually I had just gotten here like five minutes ago. Maybe you put it under there so nobody would take it, or maybe it could have magically appeared there, who knows? So did you manage to get any sleep last night?" Ayane asked, sounding a bit sleepy herself.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:14 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Nodding, Kaien softly, kissed her on the cheek. "Mmhmm. I slept really well. After you left, I curled up on my bed and passed right out."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:19 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Smiling softly, Ayane kissed him right back, then said, "It took me a little while to fall asleep, but I eventually did, though I woke up a little earlier than usual so I'm a bit tired still."

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:42 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien let out a soft mew, nuzzling her cheek again. "Well wake up, you. We have classes today, and I am really excited for after school."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:57 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"Aw, do we have to go to class?" she gave him a sad look but she just giggled afterwards, "just give me a bit of time, I'll be fully awake by then. Also, you're not the only one who's excited, I'm really looking forward to our date as well." Ayane told him.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 1:59 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Pulling a little bit away, Kaien gently took her hands in his, purring a bit softer. "I don't know if I can survive until after school," he teased. "I might die of excitement."
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:15 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Ayane feigned a look of disdain, "Oh, please don't die, I would be so lonely if you did." She said in a sarcastic tone and laughed afterwards. She then went on, "We'll make it through the day, it's not like we have different classes or anything, speaking class, we should get moving or risk being late."

((occ: feel free to skip to the last class of the day, like we're just waiting for the bell, or something like that))

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:29 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien nodded, slowly walking alongside her as they headed off to class.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sitting in his desk, Kaien's feet slowly tapped against the floor, eyes staring directly at the clock. Even his ears were excitedly pointing towards the clock, his tail swaying slowly, occasionally flicking about.
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:39 pm

Kairo Yakazu

"You having fun watching the clock Kaien?" Ayane asked teasingly, as she looked up from then notebook she was drawing in, and over at him. It was the last class of the day and they had finished the lesson early, so they had the rest of the time to themselves, and she took up doodling in her notebook to kill time.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 2:58 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

"I told you I was excited. Besides, I'm using every last bit of my will to make time speed up just a teeny bit faster. You don't know if it works if you don't try, right?"
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:06 pm

Kairo Yakazu

Lowering and then shaking her head, Ayane smiled, "I guess you're right, but I'm pretty sure time can't be sped up or slowed down by anyone," the bell chimed at that moment, "or can it?" She wondered, surprised that the remaining time had flown right by.

Fallen Angel Accalia

Girl-Crazy Raider

6,850 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kairo Yakazu

Friendly Friend

9,725 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 15, 2012 3:16 pm

Fallen Angel Accalia

Kaien smiled widely, purring suddenly loudly and startling a few people around them. "Finally. The day. Is. Over. I feel like I could burst I'm so happy."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games