Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lugh's Mansion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:09 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Depends on what you'll allow~" she cooed, cocking her hip and smirking.

Seravious

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:13 pm
Mayah Playah

"Name something and we'll see."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:16 pm

Walking closer, she sidled up behind Mia and set her lips by her ear. "Can I touch you?"

Seravious

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:22 pm
Mayah Playah

Mia shivered despite the warmth of the robe she was wearing.

"I don't see a problem with it."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:27 pm

Her mouth immediately latched onto Mia's skin, sucking and nipping at the skin of her neck. Meanwhile, Galatea's expert hands slid up the other woman's robe, one moving up and caressing her breasts as the other disappeared between her legs.

Seravious

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2012 11:46 pm
Mayah Playah

Mia gasped and the cloth, scissors, needles, and thread fell to the ground as a soft moan escaped her lips.

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:08 am

Galatea smirked, sucking until she was sure she'd left a hickey and sliding a slender finger up and down the slit hidden between Mia's creamy thighs. Her other hand pinched the nipples of the tailor, and each moan brought about a sudden twisting of the tender buds. Galatea's mind tried to force her friend upstairs from her mind, as well as her possessive lover. It wasn't like Galatea was actually capable of developing feelings further than friendship any of these three people. And yet...she couldn't help but feel like she was cheating on someone...Enlil...he didn't even know she was there. He didn't even like it when Galatea so much as looked at other men! Wait, why was she thinking about this? Galatea returned her focus to pleasuring Mia, her lips returning to the woman's ear. "Finish the dress, Mia. Otherwise, I'll be forced to stop and do it myself. But if you finish...I'll reward you~" As a way of making a point, she let her finger slip inside the quivering female.

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:18 am
Mayah Playah

Mia tried to turn her attention back to her work, but couldn't, sensations she hadn't felt in nearly one-thousand years coursing through her body causing her to experience the release of pleasure as she tensed up in pure ecstasy, wave after wave of enjoyment surging through her during a very powerful, much needed orgasm. With a long, low moan, she slumped down, breathing heavily.

"Nobody's touched me like that for nearly a thousand years."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:24 am

She grinned, pulling her drenched hand up and licking her fingers clean. "Can't imagine why," she said when she was done. "You're sexy, intelligent, and incredibly delicious. Next time you really need to get off, just call for me. I love nothing more than coaxing someone into a much-needed, mind-blowing orgasm~" Her knees bent, taking them to the ground with Galatea still holding Mia in her arms. Taking her now-clean hand, she turned the other woman's head and claimed her lips with her own, holding her tightly.

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:31 am
Mayah Playah

Mia kissed her back, then pulled back.

"None of the immortals in this house take mortal lovers and not many female immortals come through this house that are also interested in women."

She licked her lips.

"I really do taste quite nice though."

Her tools lifted back up as she began to work.

"Try not to distract me too much love."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:45 am

Galatea chuckled and placed her lips back on Mia's neck. "I know the hassle of having mortal female lovers too well. My last one died thirty years ago, and the women I've slept with since then haven't been up to par. But who knows? Two immortal women...we could satisfy each other for years until we finally get bored of each other." The beautiful immortal's hands crept back to Mia's chest, toying with her breasts. "And since I'm definitely not dying anytime soon, I can just keep coming back for more! Besides, I rather like the way you orgasm. It's intoxicating~" Galatea bit down on her neck, grinning. "I'm not asking to be your immortal lover. I'm just asking if you wouldn't mind using me for a while."

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:49 am
Mayah Playah

Mia moaned and wiggled, her working faltering.

"Yes, but don't you have somewhere to be?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lugh had in fact been waiting, and was sipping on a glass of Pepsi while he waited.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Isn't that what the dress is for?"

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:52 am

"Hmm, I suppose you're right," she sighed, removing her lips after creating a second hickey. "Well then, after the party, would you mind terribly if I came back down here and we...'talked'?"

Seravious

PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:56 am
Mayah Playah

Mia frowned.

"Do you think the master would be jealous? I think he genuinely likes you."

Seravious

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 05, 2012 1:06 am

She shrugged, running a hand through her hair. "It's just attraction. Besides, I'm not capable of loving or 'liking' anyone anymore. One man stole my heart, and, though it's broken, he still has it. Until I get it back, it doesn't matter who has feelings for me. I can't feel anything other than attraction and friendship. About the jealousy, every man deserves to get a little jealous. It's the way of life. So, Mia, what do you say? Will you allow me back in here after the party?"

Seravious

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces