Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Twincest! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 6:57 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo clenched his jaw and nearly lost it. "Just who the f_ck are you to talk to me about my attitude?" he growled, barely keeping his tone low enough to not attract attention. "You and your damn superiority! You think you're the best and it's just stupid! If anyone's the pr_ck, it's you!" he hissed.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:08 pm
Awesome nerd

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄Zavier Arroya▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image

Zavier growed then glared right at Leo. "Who's the p***k that's been in a bad attitude ever since he woke up this morning! I was trying to give you space so you could calm down but no you let this bad attitude of yours follow you this entire day! Oh and I think I'm the best? No I don't think that you're the one who's always trying to be best, just accept the fact that you're not and get over it!" he was really trying to keep his voice down cause the last thing they needed was attention.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:31 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

But Leo didn't care about that anymore. He crunched his cup, not caring about the beer that splashed all over him, and yanked his brother by the collar of his shirt with his free hand. "I won't accept that because I am the best!" he snarled in his brother's face. "I do my work on time, I handle the money we need, I paid for my choices in the past! And you? I've yet to see one thing you could do that I couldn't!" He shoved Zavier away from him, ignoring all the people that were beginning to crowd around them.

But even though a crowd formed, there were still plenty of partiers, such as Thomas and his friends. They laughed and wobbled, drunk blushes ablaze, while standing outside of the house. They talked to each other through slurred speech and spilled some of their beer everytime they moved, which was every other second. Thomas had finished laughing over a joke with one of his friends when another shouted out at him to gain his attention. He turned to the man before nodded and reaching into his pockets. Murmuring something about going to get beer, Thomas finally got out his car keys and sloppily made his way to his car.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 7:51 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Thomas then got into his car and drove off quite sloppily, he was swerving around and could barely see. It was shocking that he had finally made it to the liquor store and got more beer.

Meanwhile things between Leo and Zavier were not getting better. Zavier angrily pushed Leo back, he didn't want to fight him but things were really getting heated. "Fine Leo fine be a ******* p***k all year if you want I really don't care. Find your own d***n ride home cause i'm leaving!" he yelled as he threw the cup down and marched off. He knew he couldn't drive since he was drinking so he decided to walk down the sidewalk for a bit to atleast cool off.

By the time Zavier was out on the sidewalk Thomas was just coming back from the store. His vision seemed to be going and it looked like he was falling asleep on the wheel. Suddenly he had got a text message and picked up his phone and looked down for a second...and then he hit something..someone.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:35 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo clenched his jaw. "Just where the Hell are you running off to, pu$$y?" he yelled and stormed after his brother, wanting to knock the daylights out of the b_stard. The crowd followed him, eager to see the fight between the two indestructible people at school. Leo rolled up his sleeves and was about to charge after Zavier, his fury nearly turning his surroundings red, but something inside him screamed for him to stop. He wasn't sure if it was his feelings or something else, but when he saw the fast approaching lights, he obliged.
Leo stopped in his tracks and tried to make out what the lights were, they were doing a serpentine he wasn't familiar with. The crowd noticed it too and murmured amongst themselves. As the lights got closer to Zavier, who didn't seem to notice the lights, Leo felt his eyes widen at the sudden realization of what it was.
"It's a car!" someone in the crowd screamed.
Leo's heart stopped. The lights were closer, he could make out the silhouette of the car behind the very lights, a large car, an SUV. The large car swerved to the right and got half of itself on the sidewalk, Zavier's body outline was at the middle of the seemingly murderous gaze of the car.
"Zavier..." Leo breathed and stumbled forward; time seemed to slow down to relish such disaster. "Zavier!" Leo cried out and tried to run to him, to pull him out of the way like in the movies, but a few people in the crowd that recognized it as suicide lunged out and held him back. It took three of the strongest jocks to hold him back. "Zavier!!" Leo wailed in horror as he saw his brother fly back on impact from the car.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 8:43 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

By the time Thomas had stopped the car it was already too late. He jumped out in a panic and saw Zavier lying there unconscious with blood around his body. "Z..Zavier! I didn't see him it was an accident I swear!!" the boy said as he was freaking out. he didn't know what to do he didn't even know what to think! He didn't even know if Zavier was alive..
Zavier looked like a dead body on the ground, there was no response or anything. One of the jocks that was there finally got out of his state of shock to call 911 and told them to hurry since someone was severely injured. Everyone seemed to be in a panic not knowing what to do or think! One of the girls from the party was studying to be a nurse so she went over to Zavier's limp body to check for a pulse. She reassured that he was still a live but if an ambulance didn't come soon then that all could chance in a matter of minutes.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:05 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo stared at the limp and bloody mess that was his brother. Oh Zavier... The younger fell to his knees when the men released him, he scrambled to his brother's body and cradled Zavier's bloody head in his arms. "Zavier, stay with me. Zavier..." Leo pleaded silently with a cracked voice. He couldn't stand the very thought of losing his brother. Just being away from him for more than five hours was too much!
Leo closed his eyes and felt overwhelming amounts of tears glide down his cheeks, landing on his brother's face. "Oh God, no..." he cried softly and held his brother's body close.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:12 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Everyone could understand why Leo would be so torn up about it, it was his brother after all so they chose to leave him alone at the moment. It took a few minutes for the ambulance to arrive, they hurried and put Zavier on a stretcher and let Leo ride in the back of the ambulance with them since he was family and he seemed reluctant to let go of him anyway. Luckily they came in time and could help keep Zavier breathing while in the ambulance but it didn't take too much time for them to reach the hospital. Once they were there they rushed Zavier into the I.C.U and tried to keep Leo away from him until then.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2012 9:49 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo, stained with blood, rode beside his brother, trying to be assured by the doctors and ambulance men that assured him Zavier would be fine. But how was he supposed to trust their words when his brother was covered in blood and barely breathing before him?
The ambulance got to the hospital at good speed, but it still felt terribly slow to Leo. He watched helplessly as his brother was wheeled off straight into the Intensive Care Unit. How desperately he wanted to be by his side! Leo followed after, but staff members held him back each time he tried to get past the double doors.
So forced into a waiting room, Leo sat near the end of one of the many rows of chairs, biting his thumbnail as his foot tapped the ground impatiently. With his free time, he finally managed to take in his surroundings. It was the basic hospital waiting room, white floors and walls that screamed bland and emotionless, purple chairs for guests to sit in, both hard yet plush, a small TV at the corner with a talkshow on talking about some recipe Leo was too worried to even think about, and a plastic plant around the chairs.
This place was heavy with death and sadness, Leo feared his mourning would add to it.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 6:21 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

It was a couple of hours until one of the doctor's had finally came out. The look he had was neutral but it was about news that Leo wouldn't want to here. "Mr.Arroya your brother is alive but..he isn't responding to anything. Unfortunately the impact of the car has put him in a coma and we are doing all we can for him but we aren't sure when..or if he will wake up anytime soon. If you would like to see him at this time then you may" he said while he showed Leo to Zavier's room.  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:00 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

He didn't hesitate at all to see his brother.
The room was starch white as the waiting room, it had the same cold, dense feel to it. There was a TV hanging off between the wall and the ceiling, pointed at Zavier with a news report playing despite him being in a coma. A curtain separated two beds, one empty and one...
Leo pulled the curtain back and caught his breath at the sight of his brother; he was laid against his bed, deep in his coma-entranced sleep, there was a tube connected to his nose and a clamp on his finger. The heart monitor beeped soundly, but it sounded like the melody of dread to Leo as he gazed at perhaps his brother's lifeless body.
"Oh Zavier..." he whispered and fell into the seat beside the bed. He could feel his waterfall of tears hesitate to break through his wall of pride, but now his pride didn't matter. It was his damn pride that got his brother like this! He didn't care if everyone saw him cry like the baby he was! "Zavier..." Leo began to cry and hang his head in sorrow. His hand reached out and felt out his brother's, it was cold and clammy. He brushed his thumb along his fingers before bringing it to his face, wishing for him to return the touch. But it wouldn't happen.
As Leo sobbed and mourned his brother's state, he felt disgusted and ashamed with himself. He should've just accepted being the weaker of the two, that he wasn't perfect. Maybe then Zavier would... Leo stifled a loud cry. He didn't want to think as if Zavier was dead already. He wouldn't be able to handle it if the last thing his brother, whom he treasured dearly, heard would be how Leo hated him.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:27 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Unfortunately Zavier was clueless about the world around him. He was deep in his coma so he couldn't hear, see, or feel anything. If he could he would be holding Leo right now telling him how much he loved him and how stupid their whole fight was..but he couldn't. All he could do was lay there seeming lifeless.
About fifteen minutes later a woman had walked into the room. She didn't want to be rude since she saw one of the brother's mourning of his brother but this was her job. "Hello Mr. Arroya my name is Ann Thorton and i'm a psychiatrist. I was told to come speak with you about your brother and this accident."  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 8:50 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Hearing someone enter at such a private moment, Leo was about to snap at the intruder to leave, but his words were caught in his mouth when the woman introduced herself as a psychiatrist. His blood drained from his face. He realized that this woman, Ann, was here to help him through this troubling time since he had never gone without Zavier for more than a few hours, but he also knew that if he were to dare give her the smallest hints of their deeper relationship, of the crimes they committed through passion, his world would end. "I.... Is now really a good time, Ms. Thorton?" Leo said softly, still clasping his brother's hand and not intending to let go of it for a good long time.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 9:34 pm
Awesome nerd

User Image

Ann nodded lightly and sat down in one of the extra chairs near Leo. "Unfortunately yes. I understand this is difficult for you right now and the last thing you really want to do is talk about all this but just remember I am here to help you. Since this young man seems to be your twin I can assume that you both are really close, have you two ever been apart or would this be one of the few times you wouldn't have him around..?"  

Rikasha17

Tipsy Raider

7,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:37 pm
Rikasha17

User Image

Leo reeled back when the psychologist sat beside him, he detested the very thought of company at a time like this, but this wasn't his choice regretfully. He looked at Ann, his gaze shifting away from her now and then, and nodded slowly. "We are usually away from each other for about an hour and a half during school, being in different classes usually." He tilted his head downward and resisted the deep urge to grab his arm, he knew that would be a sign that he was, and he definitely was, hiding something.
The scar on his right eye burned a bit.  
one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games