Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply A War on Romance{dead}
Nikolai's House {Fort Lauderdale, Florida} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 9:49 pm
Awesome nerd

smirking, she disappeared from the kitchen and reappeared by his side at the top of the stairs, only in her child form. "You don't really think the prince of pervs would try anything... Do you...?" She mumbled, once again hugging a large stuffed bear.

Unaware that they were returning, Iremei had barely moved as he gazed down at the sleeping albino, still trying to figure out what drew Nikolai towards her instead of him

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:18 pm
Pure T0rture

"I'm not too sure, dearie." Nikolai confessed. "But I've a solution for both answers." He stared at the door inquiringly. No moans or bed squeaks were audible, so the worst of his fears were put to rest. The Devil opened the door and paused in mid-step when he caught Iremei only staring at Belyi. "My.... This is a tad.... unusual, dearie." he said slowly while straightening up with just as much speed, an eyebrow raised.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 10:23 pm
Awesome nerd

As soon as the first word left Nikolai's mouth, Iremei disappeared in a poof of red smoke.

Quickly skipping to Belyi's side as if nothing had happened, she checked his cut and pulse and smiled. "My healing worked and his pulse is back to normal... I just hope the cookies do their part..." She smiled, squeezing the bear again.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2012 2:29 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai stayed staring where wisps of red came to a vanish. What had the Sin been doing? Why would he just stare at Belyi so? It made him uneasy, but the lazier Sin was reluctant to pursue him. Turning his head, he walked to the child's side and looked down at Belyi, smiling softly at how cute the boy looked in that state. "I do so wonder what the poor dearie's dreaming." he pondered aloud while lightly brushing some silver strands of hair away from the boy's face.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:28 pm
Awesome nerd

Epi tipped her head to the side as she watched him from the doorway. "what does he normally dream...?"

Belyi stirred some, under the devil's fingers. His lips parted softly as he slept on, the small breath barely audible. "Nikolai..." to witch Epi slapped a hand over her mouth to keep from giggling like the child she was.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:34 pm
Pure T0rture

Hearing his name whispered, Nikolai pulled his hand back for a second and caught his breath. What was it about this boy that could make his heart flutter like this? He shouldn't be feeling like this, these butterflies in his stomach were alien to him. He's had stronger men before, beautiful women, innocent souls, each of them falling under his deadly spell. This boy didn't top any of the charts, and yet he somehow snaked his way into every thought the Devil had. Why? Was it because Damian accused him of being Grigori? Was it because of those memories of Belyi's that were remarkably close to Grigori's final moments?
Nikolai pursed his lips, ignoring the child near him. He moved his hand forward against and rested it on Belyi's chest. For a moment he felt the heartbeat against the ribcage, almost feeling for a rhythm. Soon he moved his fingers and pushed aside part of Belyi's wardrobe to see the skin covering his heart. If he was Grigori, truly the man he loved, than he would have something not even reincarnation could hide...

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 9:41 pm
Awesome nerd

Aside from the many scars that covered the boy's chest, there was a large-ish patch of skin -what seemed a cross between birthmark and scar tissue- covered the boy's heart and left shoulder. The pattern closely resembling a gunshot wound.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:05 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai's eyes widened. There it was, the gun shot wound that killed Grigori. It was in the exact same spot, the spot being burned into the Sin's memory long ago. "It really is you..." he whispered as his eyes gained a glassy sheen. The man he loved, the one that took him down on this long and lonely path, was laying before him on his bed. Should he be happy? Nervous? Scared, even?
Smiling softly, Nikolai ignored the tears threatening to roll down his cheeks and stroked Belyi's cheek lovingly.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:11 pm
Awesome nerd

The boy gave a small sigh in his sleep, his head rolling into Nikolai's hand almost as if he craved for the man's touch.

Seeing that the connection had finally been made, Epithiyani faded out, heading back to the kitchen to watch the cookies.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 06, 2012 10:18 pm
Pure T0rture

Nikolai sat at the edge of the bed, his eyes never drifting from the boy's face. The longer he stared, the more the boy did indeed resemble the strong Soviet of his past. He smiled again, and this time a couple tears fell down. He had never thought this would happen, seeing Grigori again. There were thousands of times when he toyed with the thought, thinking of what he'd say, what he'd do. But all he could do now was hold the boy's face and cry like a mother that had found her long lost son.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 3:59 pm
Awesome nerd

giving a soft moan, the albino finally opened his eyes enough to see Nikolai crying. ...was this another flashback...?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:57 pm
Pure T0rture
I reread all this while listening to that song. *sniff* It's so good! crying

Nikolai hesitated when he noticed the boy wake up then smiled warmly at him. "Good morning, dearie." he said with a slightly stuffed up tone. "How are you feeling?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:03 pm
Awesome nerd
heh, isn't it~?

"like i've got a hangover...." he mumbled, smiling softly.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:23 pm
Pure T0rture
Did it almost make you cry, too?

The Sin's smile broadened. "It's much better than death, I assure you of that, darling." he said, trying not to wince when the terrible word of death was mentioned. He had no intention of going through that again, not when he just got him back.
That is... Was he his?
Nikolai unintentionally clenched his fists on his lap, his expression hardening. This was his second chance, and he had no intention of losing it. He would have his love back, no matter the consequences.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2012 6:35 pm
Awesome nerd
kinda sorta.... i listen to that song all the time though...

"no kidding...." he sighed, pulling his hand through his hair. ugh... great... there's dried blood in my hair..... i'll have to wash that out soon... he thought to himself with a tiny pout.

A War on Romance{dead}

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games