Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
X-men: Revolutions O/S/Always Accepting Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Baka-Slash-Chibi13 Nostalgia line continues!
Are you sure this isn't just because you've run out of new ideas? (Nope. :3 Just mixing in the golden oldies with the new and true.)
100%
 100%  [ 22 ]
Total Votes : 22

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 8:58 pm
User Image Sumina shook her head. So she knew how to fight back, it was a weak effort though. Her voice changed to a sincere one.

'Look, I'm just telling you the truth. Look! He's changing. He's going to hurt you. You need to hurt him before he hurts you! You can't trust anyone in this world. They turn their backs on you when they realize how much of a freak you are. He thinks your a freak. I've read it from his mind.' She was trying yet another tactic. More than half of what she was saying was a lie, but Masika didn't know that. Nor would she ever if Sumina got her way.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:00 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

"I know, David. I can feel it," Jean replied. Without showing a hint of it in her physical appearance, she slipped into his mind momentarily to see what he saw. She couldn't reach Masika because the girl's emotions were to strong, completely blocking her out, so she had to judge from what she could see. "David. Grab her hand. Don't ask why, just do it."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:01 pm
User Image
◦▹❊*◦▹❊*◦▹Sam Summerfall▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sing to me of lovely things. Of butterflies and angel wings. . .

Reaching up, Sam adjusted on of her neko clips, the ear having sagged from the ride over. When she looked to see Jean watching her, she quickly put her hands in her lap and laughed nervously.

"Uh, ok. I'm glad," she admitted with a sigh. "But I'm glad he did." Then the rat that had stayed hidden in her bag stuck his nose out, testing the air with twitching whiskers. Taking the hint, Sam opened the flap and let the rat crawl out onto her lap.

"Sorry, if you don't like rats. He kind of wanted to tag along," she said as she stroked his shining coat.

. . . Then grab my hand and hold me close. Save me from this earthly dose.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:04 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika squeezed her eyes even tighter shut, all her being focused on fighting off the being invading her mind. No! Leave me alone! Get out of my head! She was practically screaming inside her head while she vocally continued to plead for help.  

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

Kaiga13

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:08 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David was confused, but obeyed. He reached out, and took Masika's hand, slowly reverting to normal again. "Masika please. Just calm. Down." David repeated one last time.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:09 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean shook her head and held out a hand so the rat could sniff her fingers. "Oh, I don't mind them. After all, you never know when one could be one of us in disguise."

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:14 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika's hand closed around his, gripping it as if she'd been drowning and his hand was a rope someone had thrown to her. The winds died away completely, and Masika tumbled into David's arms, sobbing. The clouds no longer looked like storm clouds, but they did not disappear with the winds.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:16 pm
User Image Sumina was getting a little head ache from Masika's screaming. She was about to silence her, but she felt another mind reach out to Masika's. Sumina pulled back and left Masika's mind, moving away from the two physically. She had to leave quickly or figure out an excuse as to why she was at the insitute. She could play the scared, unknowing girl that had just followed the others here, but with another mind reader, it was next to impossible to lie. She resorted to heading back towards the gate of the school, trying to move as quickly and silently as she could.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:17 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

"Well I don't think that's the case with this particular rat," Sam said as she wound its tail between her fingers gently. "The only remarkable thing about him is what I did to him." She could tell that the woman was slightly distracted, but she supposed that if she could move and say things to others with her mind, then it stood to reason that she could be doing so now. Maybe that was why David had been so abrupt in bringing her here? She must be very powerful if that is the case, Sam thought.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:22 pm
User Image
David E. Warner
A.K.A Grizzly

--------------------
David caught Masika, and held her close. "It's alright. Whatever happens, I'm here. It's going to be okay." David muttered. Masika couldn't see David's face. IT was angry and focused. He'd just detected the scent, and he knew exactly who it belonged to. Jean was the only Telepath he knew of at the school, so that just left them with the one option. The new girl. David was going to have to pay her a visit later.
--------------------
Ferocity
/ Control

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Kaiga13

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:23 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean raised an eyebrow. "Oh? And what do you mean by that?" she asked. "Ah, I see. You brought this little fella back from the brink of death. We could use a healer around here," she grinned.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:29 pm
User Image
aka Redemption
▹◦*❊▹◦*❊▹◦

Sam gasped when Jean spoke of her power. She pulled the rat close to her, hugging it out of the psychics reach.

"How did you know that? Did you read my mind?" Her voice was soft, almost inaudible. Then she thought about it and shook her head. "No, not the brink. He was long lost before I brought him back."

Foxi Doll

Alien Sex Symbol

8,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Dabbler 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:30 pm
User Image

Masika Yejide ~Tempest

Masika continued to sob, clutching at David's shirt. Eventually her sobs lessened until they were simply hiccuping breaths, and then stopped altogether. She'd passed out, exhausted from battling her own emotions and the strange telepath who'd invaded her mind. With Masika unconscious, the clouds dissipated, leaving the sky as clear and blue as it had been before.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image Sumina frowned at David's thoughts. She should have stayed farther away, then her scent wouldn't have been caught in the whirlwind. She wouldn't have gotten close unless the mind link needed her to be that close. her voice would have been drowned out if she was farther away.

Sumina reached the gate and looked back at the institute. This was quite an interesting place, but most likely she wouldn't be able to come back. She hoped that the other telepath didn't go to the school or her lie to David later about why she was there wouldn't hold up very well.  

KuroShii-tan

Newbie Sex Symbol

6,250 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200

SKBCTayuyaFluteofDeath

Eloquent Phantom

15,350 Points
  • Hunter 50
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle Hardened 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 14, 2012 9:38 pm
User Image

Jean Grey

Jean shook her head. "I didn't read your mind. I read the rat's." Hearing the girl had brought the rat back from the abyss drew a shadow over Jean's face, though, and she steepled her fingers and pressed them against her mouth, thinking of the past. She herself had done something similar. Her mind had been completely dominated by the Phoenix Force, though she had still thought she was herself. She'd raised her entire team from the dead. They didn't trust her for months afterward. Not even Charles.

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 89 90 91 92 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games