Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Adopting Darkness {pure x the nerd} Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 8:41 pm
Awesome nerd

"I saw black flames." She pouted, biting her lip. "I could feel them. On my skin. And... and I saw you there. You were dying" she sniffled, hugging him tightly.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 9:00 pm
Pure T0rture

Dying. The word echoed heavily in his head like the grim rings of a church bell hanging over the rested dead of a cemetery. Chaos closed his eyes for a second and breathed slowly through his nose. Death no longer held anything over his head, not even for contemplation. The only trouble he held with death was finding an heir before the inevitable found him.
"Was that what frightened you?" he asked with a surprisingly soft chuckle. Wrapping his arms around her, Chaos stroked her hair soothingly as he said gently, "That is nothing you will ever have to worry about, Cybil. I promise you that."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:37 pm
Awesome nerd

"promise....?" She mumbled, hugging him tightly.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 7:34 pm
Pure T0rture

"Promise." he said, chuckling at how childish she was.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 18, 2013 9:31 pm
Awesome nerd

relaxing once he promised, she peeked up at him for a minute before the sound of her stomach growling made her jump.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 8:55 am
Pure T0rture

"Let's get some breakfast." Chaos smiled warmly and took Cybil's hand, leading her down to the café section of the motel. As he sat her down, he said, "Eat quickly. There's an important place I must visit soon." Just then the waitress came in.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:13 pm
Awesome nerd

"okay" she nodded, smiling at the waitress as she asked for her usual milk and apple, but also for a biscuit.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 pm
Pure T0rture

Chaos didn't eat anything that morning. He stared through the window at the area Charley died. The police were trying to examine every unnatural position of road, straw, or even clay, simply trying to find a clue. Of course, they'd never find anything.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:01 pm
Awesome nerd

"you don't have to worry about them. Mathias' brother is the captain, and he's just as bad of a drunk as Mathias was." the little girl drawled, her gaze never drifting away from her cup as she spoke.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:24 pm
Pure T0rture

That didn't calm the white-haired man. "That gives me even more reason to worry." he murmured before looking at her. "Have you finished your meal?" he asked while briskly looking over at the nearest clock. "The store I need to go to will be opening, but I can wait if you need it."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:29 pm
Awesome nerd

"its okay, i can eat these while we're walking." she smiled at him, holding onto a half eaten apple and a biscuit.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 9:50 pm
Pure T0rture

Nodding, Chaos helped her out of her seat and walked her out of the hotel. The walk was short since they had no families to visit, though the man made sure to remember the faces of seemingly happy families they passed by.
Eventually he stopped in front of a small building that could barely be seen as a store had it not been for the pole protruding from the wall with a sign on it that was too aged to be readable. "Here we are." he said and, after taking hold of Cybil's hand, walked her into the store.
The store was filled with nothing but antiques and mysterious gadgets. Random and unique looking items filled the area, and Chaos left Cybil to look at them as he strode towards the counter.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 31, 2013 10:23 pm
Awesome nerd

gazing around at the items surrounding her, the little girl was almost overwhelmed, smiling to herself as she let her gaze briefly drift over a music box, a feather pen, and many other things that had been set together almost to create a wonderlandish picture.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:07 pm
Pure T0rture

Meanwhile, the shopkeeper stepped out; he was a man in his late sixties at best, balding and eyes hidden behind thick glasses. A pipe protruded from his mouth and let out tiny rings of smoke with each of the man's exhales. His old age had caused him to slump forward, but he was still eye level with Chaos.
"Chaos." the man grunted with a voice that could only match his looks.
"Arbitrose." the other male nodded his head in acknowledgement. "You have my mask ready, I take it?"
"Had it ready." the old man, Arbitrose, grunted while waving his pipe around. "Store was closed yesterday, but I still woulda welcomed ya." His aged eyes traveled to the little girl that studied his items. "Who's the tag-along?" he grunted while nodding his head in her direction.
"Ah," Chaos murmured while removing the bandage over his face, though he still made sure to keep whatever it hid well hidden from Cybil. "Cybil, she's had a turn of misfortune, I'm afraid, so I'm helping her search for a suitable family."
Arbitrose settled a little and even smirked. "You always had a soft spot for us humans, Chaos." he snickered while sticking the pipe into his mouth. He waited for the younger-looking man to put the mask on his face before waving his wrinkly hand at them. "Go on now! This'un's on the house!"
Chaos, his face now masked behind a silver, sparkling masquerade mask and his outfit having changed to an elegant black suit to match the mask. He sighed with content at the change then gingerly laid out a good amount of money for the scowling man. "You know I will not let such well done work go unpaid."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Apr 01, 2013 9:21 pm
Awesome nerd

Cybil had wondered off into the store a ways, the items having become more and more mysterious the further in she traversed. By now, she wasnt her what she was looking at, just that it had gears and lots of shiny gem-things. tilting her head for a minute, she slowly began to turn back the way she came, barely able to spot Chaos's head over the shelves. oops.... she thought to herself with a sigh, trying to find her way back in what seemed to her like a labrynth of random items.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games