Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:21 pm
"No, that's not…" Well, certainly he didn't want Havoc to get hurt either, but he had expected some resistance on the Rapidash's part and knew that Ray wouldn't consciously do anything to hurt him. He frowned uncomfortably, his eyes and tone low. "It just makes me kind of nervous. I don't like things like that."  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:29 pm
Ray watched Luke for a couple of seconds, considering his words before she busied herself with returning the strap to around her thigh.
"Don't like that kind of thing? You're a trainer though right?"
she seemed a little confused by what he was saying. "You didn't seem against battling before, in fact you did pretty well, strategy like that takes thought and practice."  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:42 pm
He shook his head again, denying her conclusion about battling. "Things that could hurt someone, like… if you'd been burned, or kicked." Superfluous though he knew many of his worries were, it was a constant anxiety.  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:52 pm
"Oh" Ray blinked, looking surprised. "Man, you're kind of sweet, aren't you." she said, with a small smile. "I understand, and that's nice that you worry about others like that. But getting hurt is part of the job, I wouldn't worry too much about it. You don't get that good by playing it safe, if you're going to be accomplished it takes a lot more effort, and dangerous effort. If I would have been hurt or kicked, well-" she shrugged "Then I would have gotten hurt or kicked, It wouldn't be the first time it happen, nor-do I suspect the last."

Ray looked over to Sera "Every good trainer needs to understand and be prepared for that." She gestured to Yuri "and I'm guessing its the same for fighters too, am I wrong?"  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 5:57 pm
Having finished his food and stuff by now, Yuri was just chilling. Laying on his side near the fire with his head resting in one hand. Only half paying attention to the conversation, he blinked and looked up when Ray gestured in his direction?

"Huh? Oh. Yeah."  
PostPosted: Sun May 19, 2013 6:52 pm
He frowned lightly at her evaluation, retaining just enough of his childish pride to produce a mental refutation. As much as he disliked her elaboration, though, he knew he could only agree with it, and the nod he offered was small, as though in part reluctant. He understood, but still… That was the point of knowing first aid, he supposed, as well as the point of being careful in the first place.  

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out