Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[FIN] Kanto Competition Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:38 pm
"Faleen's leaving." Rosie told Luke. "So if I'm going to talk to her I need to find her before she does go."
She explained to Luke when he walked over.
She let out a breath, looking a little worried, but still pretty set on what she needed to do.
"I've decided to be open with the others to. If I can make them understand before, then they can be more willing to help if Faleen agrees..."

With that Rosie set a stare at the far wall, as if steadying herself before she started out of the room. and to the aria where she told the others to meet her.

To her delight they were already there, she hurried over to them.
"I'm so sorry for pulling you guys away... but I could really use your help..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:45 pm
"Totally want to! I bet you have some awesomely strong pokémon!" Henrietta grinned up as she was stopped in her path by Dith but looked puzzled at him.
"Hey, are you going somewhere?!" She blinked as then Ray was going... And Dove? And the guy... Yuri?
She shook her head at Dove.
"Where's everyone going? I dun wanna stay here if something's going on! I could help!" She piped up enthusiastically. Though she did kind of want to watch the battling, if something important was going on, she couldn't let friends do everything without helping them! Even if her two pokémon were kind of out of action.
"I don't wanna stay here..." She muttered, watching people going.  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:48 pm
"What's up?" Yuri asked when Rosie implored them for their help.

Although really, if it had anything to do with Pokemon training and battling, he kinda doubted he'd be of much assistance. But something told him this was a bit more serious than that.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:49 pm
Dove stopped next to Yuri and Ray, watching for Rosie's reaction as Yuri voiced what she was sure they all wanted to know.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Suudonym
Vice Captain

Winner

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:51 pm
Luke frowned lightly but nodded nonetheless, moving to follow and taking up a position near her as they met with their companions. He was uneasy, though, and he was beginning to doubt his decision to have mentioned anything to Rosie at all, but he had promised to be with her and that was exactly what he was going to do. They could only move forward from here, regardless of what came.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:51 pm
Oh good, Luke was here now too. Sera offered him a small nod of acknowledgement because Rosie was speaking and she didn't want to talk over her. Once the blonde had finished, Sera followed her out, though she hadn't expected everyone else to be there already. Passively she wondered if it really was such a good idea to include everyone in the knowledge that her sister could be a Rocket, but if Rosie wanted to tell them all, then that was her decision..  

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:52 pm
Dith stepped up close to Rosie and touched her shoulder for a moment. "Моя девушка, you know you have me, whatever you need me for."  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 6:56 pm
Rosie took a breath, looking between them for a moment before she nervously continued "So uh... I just found out that my sister, might be involved with Team Rocket..." started, holding her hands up quickly before anyone could say anything. her expression hopeful but distressed, trying to keep it together
"But I can't believe that Faleen would do this willingly, either way I really want to talk to her... But Luke pointed out to me that I should still be really careful, considering that regardless this is still involving Team Rocket."
Anything involving Team Rocket was dangerous there was no if ands or buts about it.

"Faleen is leaving right now, I need to find her and talk to her, if she listens to me, and I know she will... I know she will. but we'll need your help anyway, if you feel comfortable with that?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ray usually had pretty wide eyes, and they were pretty wide right now at Rosie's news.
The girls sister was a Rocket... that was a little surreal.

"Are you serious? that girl we had dinner with?" Ray tilted her head,
"I mean... sure I'm willing to help all you need, if you think it will help. what do you need us to do?"
Ray glanced around to see how the others might respond.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:00 pm
Yuri didn't look particularly surprised at this news. In fact he was pretty indifferent, and sealed that with a shrug.

"Yeah, sure." Although he still wasn't really following on what she would need all of them for exactly. But he was willing to help her out regardless.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:03 pm
Dove listened to what Rosie had to say, though her eyes drifted to Luke for a few seconds.

She then nodded tensely, though her eyes were full of guilt, not surprise. At least someone had found a way to tell her, and she could only assume it might be Luke, which in that case, was probably the best for everyone. If he had indeed told her, and she hadn't just caught Faleen doing something terrible, that is.

"What do you need us to do, Rosie?" she asked softly, willingly. At this point, she would do anything, not only to make up for not telling her sooner, but because she was a friend. It could be dangerous, but there was strength in numbers, and even if she wasn't sure she could do much, she couldn't let the blonde face her sister alone.  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:03 pm
Dith wasn't as shocked as he might have been: Rosie and Faleen, Dith and Jack? Yes, he understood and he should have explained by now.

Instead of that he nodded sharply and laid a hand over his pokeballs. "We will speak to her Rosie and I am here for you, whatever you need. Я твой щит." She and the other youngsters wouldn't come to harm if he had any say in it. It was... it was hard, somehow. He had always wanted to have a family and here it was, but he was just an older friend not really a father. He wished he had found the right person in time, but as it stood this was what he had and he would fight for it until the bitter end.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:10 pm
No way was Henrietta staying then.
Everyone was coming out here... Everyone!
She followed along behind Dith (who could lose sight of him, ever?) and looked bemused. What was going on?
Rosie needed help? Henrietta was small, not entirely sure that she'd been invited out here and so half hidden behind Dith.
The revelation was kind of flooring.
"Your sister's what?!" The girl piped up- the wording 'involved with', and Rosie's placative explanation was probably enough to help her not go storming off to try and battle Faleen right away, but the girl was clearly very very bothered, fists clenched. She nodded though.
She wanted to help too, even if she'd just kind of... tagged along. Anything to make any kind of problem for Team Rocket...  

Gwennythe
Crew

Feral Nerd

Kitomyx

Questionable Loiterer

PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:17 pm
After the battle and the healing of her pokemon, Tymiko thanked them for doing her best and decided to join the others. She stood quietly to the side and listened without comment, having a feeling it was not her place to say anything. She had kept more to herself than this close-knit group of trainers, but she still liked to think of them as friends on some level and she cared for them as people. The others voiced what seemed to be the general consensus among them all, so she felt no need to speak any words of her own; only to be there if there was any need for her.

Izaya had not bothered to respond to Faleen. He rose from the stand on which he had been sitting and told his Purrloin that they were leaving. The twins followed him as he casually went down the steps and started walking back toward their hotel. It would be safest to meet there; he just hoped his partner wouldn't do anything rash on the way before he met up with her. Her tone of voice and the fact that she was pulling out before she had even begun to battle indicated to Izaya that she was on her last nerve.  
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:19 pm
Rosie looked like she was close to tears when they agreed that they would help, so grateful for the support or good people. "Thank you... so much."

"Right now I need to find her, and just... I don't think anything will go wrong, but if it does, this is Team Rocket. if she's not alone, or if she's in a dangerous position, and if not, then just be supportive."
Rosie nervously picked at the tips of her hair, trying to shake it out of her face.

"For now I need to find her."

She nodded, and with that Rosie glanced at the others. "Stay if you want to, I don't want to force anyone to help."

With that, Rosie looked everyone over thankfully again before she started past them to try and look for Faleen.  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

BlackPidgeot

Animal Trainer

8,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Pet Trainer 150
  • Fluff Rehab 200
PostPosted: Mon May 27, 2013 7:22 pm
"Repede could probably sniff her out," Yuri offered. They were trying to find her sister right? Yeah, Growlithe were good at that kind of thing. So really the man had no doubt that he was capable.

Repede gave a bark of affirmation.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces