Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Roleplaying Room
School Romance gone wrong!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:48 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"What did you tell her "he said softly as he pulled back as he shivered a bit.

"I told her that she shouldn't be treating you the way she does. She said she hated you cause your mother died giving birth to you. I told her it's not the same as murder and she shouldn't hold it against you." He said sadly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 10:56 am
MichaelaWhite18

Sitting up he bite his bottom lip softly as he took a deep breath as he tilted his head softly. "She is right, I did kill my mother when I was born and she has every right to hate me. But still thank you for sticking up for me"he said softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:19 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Sitting up he bite his bottom lip softly as he took a deep breath as he tilted his head softly. "She is right, I did kill my mother when I was born and she has every right to hate me. But still thank you for sticking up for me"he said softly.

"Damn it! Birth complactions and murder are two very different things." He said said sighing.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:22 am
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking Adrian moved and pressed his hands gently against Michael's cheeks softly. "Calm down Michael please. Calm down"he said gently.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:37 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Blinking Adrian moved and pressed his hands gently against Michael's cheeks softly. "Calm down Michael please. Calm down"he said gently.

Michael looked up sadly. He was crying "Please don't say you killed your mother cause you didn't."  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:42 am
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he pulled Michael close as he rubbed his back softly as he kissed his head gently. "Shh its okay really and now do not worry so much about it okay"he said softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 11:53 am
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Adrian blinked softly as he pulled Michael close as he rubbed his back softly as he kissed his head gently. "Shh its okay really and now do not worry so much about it okay"he said softly.

Michael nodded "Okay." He said and tried his eyes.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:11 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Good now when was the last time that you took a good amount of sleep? You look like crap right now"he said softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 12:30 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Good now when was the last time that you took a good amount of sleep? You look like crap right now"he said softly.

"Lets see is today Sunday?" He asked. He looked at the calander "Yap. I've been awake since Friday studying.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 2:57 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Then go rest while I unpack alright. I will do my best to stay quiet and go get my schedule and then buy my books. Now off to bed"he said softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 3:50 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Then go rest while I unpack alright. I will do my best to stay quiet and go get my schedule and then buy my books. Now off to bed"he said softly.

:No I gotta finish my report." He said smiling gently.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:08 pm
MichaelaWhite18

"Then I will finish it for you while you rest, so please get some rest"he said softly.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:16 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

"Then I will finish it for you while you rest, so please get some rest"he said softly.

"Well.......alright." He said before laying on the bed and passing out as soon as his head hit the pillow.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:21 pm
MichaelaWhite18

Smiling softly he took a deep breath and began to unpack his things as he stayed quiet and made sure to make his movements quiet as well. Gently he finished up and put his luggage under the bed before looking Michael's report over before beginning to work on it.  

Ksiezniczka_Jesien

Dedicated Giver

11,775 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Marathon 300

MichaelaWhite18

PostPosted: Mon Jul 22, 2013 4:24 pm
X_Innocent_Uke_Heart_X
MichaelaWhite18

Smiling softly he took a deep breath and began to unpack his things as he stayed quiet and made sure to make his movements quiet as well. Gently he finished up and put his luggage under the bed before looking Michael's report over before beginning to work on it.

Michael woke up an hour later later feeling a bit more refreshed. "Adrian?" He asked.  
Roleplaying Room

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games