Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
OOC thread for Off To Paradise Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 3:51 pm

LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah
maddog7531
Eeimae
AkioxGhost
xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

You know what we should do guys and girlssss? We should all think of and make little games and such for the students to play for training or just fun. ^^

Babe! You're on! <3 Uhhh we should play tug of war xD. That was the gentlemen can be gentle man and actually get their asses kicked by the girls ;x. But actually you should have martial arts training....like I think if the groups are all partnered up, then you could have them kicking pads the their partner is holding or maybe have them punching the bag. I mean come on. What's not fun but a little friendly fire ;3
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:01 pm

LilRinn
asbloodrunscold
KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah
maddog7531
Eeimae
AkioxGhost

You know what we should do guys and girlssss? We should all think of and make little games and such for the students to play for training or just fun. ^^

That seems like fun.

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:38 pm

AkioxGhost
Obstacle coarse? That sounds cool. smile

iMusicLovah
Yes, hun. I am back on once again. You miss meh? ;3 I like your idea too. Which reminds me. Technically, our group of Benjamin, Zuri and Alex is still four. Being because of Charles. So before it was technically five on one team. xD

UM we can try out everyone's ideas as people come up with things. I was personally thinking of one myself. A kind of, capture the item kind of game only different. We'd have a hand full of students that can shift, fly or be fast holding onto an item that the others must steal and get back to the professor with that item.

OR a game similar only have the object actually be the student and you have to somehow capture them and drag them back. Last one sanding wins and adds points to their own team.. This is just the gist of it. If you guys have ideas you can add to it, go ahead. Rules will obviously be added because not everyone's team has a player that can fly.

I for sure want us to do the obstacle coarse and IMusicLovah's idea.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:52 pm

LilRinn
AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah
Yes, hun. I am back on once again. You miss meh? ;3 I like your idea too. Which reminds me. Technically, our group of Benjamin, Zuri and Alex is still four. Being because of Charles. So before it was technically five on one team. xD

UM we can try out everyone's ideas as people come up with things. I was personally thinking of one myself. A kind of, capture the item kind of game only different. We'd have a hand full of students that can shift, fly or be fast holding onto an item that the others must steal and get back to the professor with that item.

OR a game similar only have the object actually be the student and you have to somehow capture them and drag them back. Last one sanding wins and adds points to their own team.. This is just the gist of it. If you guys have ideas you can add to it, go ahead. Rules will obviously be added because not everyone's team has a player that can fly.

As far as the "Fun" portion goes, there's always stuff like maybe a beach day or a field trip that could be considered.

AkioxGhost

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:58 pm

AkioxGhost
LilRinn
AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah

As far as the "Fun" portion goes, there's always stuff like maybe a beach day or a field trip that could be considered.

That'd be fun. Where the hell would a group of creature teens go for a field trip though? XD
If you can think of a place, let's do it. smile
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:04 pm

LilRinn
AkioxGhost
LilRinn
AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah

That'd be fun. Where the hell would a group of creature teens go for a field trip though? XD

If the lesson is "How to blend in with Humans" then possibly some type of city (fictional or otherwise). Or maybe some other fictional type of settlement with historic significance to some race (like Transylvania xD)

AkioxGhost

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:17 pm

AkioxGhost
LilRinn
AkioxGhost
LilRinn
AkioxGhost

iMusicLovah

If the lesson is "How to blend in with Humans" then possibly some type of city (fictional or otherwise). Or maybe some other fictional type of settlement with historic significance to some race (like Transylvania xD)

Oh cool! Both of those sound like a good idea. c:
PostPosted: Wed Jul 17, 2013 6:22 pm

LilRinn
AkioxGhost
LilRinn
AkioxGhost
LilRinn

Oh cool! Both of those sound like a good idea. c:

Babe, Idk what to say to Raiden xD. I mean should I post something or do you want the headmaster to come out? Like soon xD i can post a reply if you want.

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

AkioxGhost

PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:00 pm

asbloodrunscold

KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah

maddog7531

Eeimae

LilRinn

Eeimae is currently having internet issues, which is why she can't post currently. I'm sure she'll come back soon. smile
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 12:16 pm

AkioxGhost
asbloodrunscold

KuroShiroBara

iMusicLovah

maddog7531

Eeimae

LilRinn

Eeimae is currently having internet issues, which is why she can't post currently. I'm sure she'll come back soon. smile

everyone is having internet issues.

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 2:14 pm

AkioxGhost

Oh, okay. Thanks for letting me know. ^^
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:04 pm

LilRinn

Soo...do you know what happend to Bara..?

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:10 pm

iMusicLovah
LilRinn

Just guessing, but maybe it has something to do with those family problems she was talking about.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:21 pm

LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

Just guessing, but maybe it has something to do with those family problems she was talking about.

...family problems...?

iMusicLovah

2,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

SweetCicero

7,650 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 18, 2013 3:25 pm

iMusicLovah
LilRinn
iMusicLovah
LilRinn

...family problems...?

Oh uh, personal problems. Sorry. ><
I am going to be kicking maddag from this role play soon. She has told me so many times, "I'll post tomorrow!" But uhhh.... Not happening. -_-
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games