Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Ripples in Reality" [1x1 with The Lady Reaper | C/S] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:58 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave a small smile and lowered her head slightly, listening.She'd known he liked music, but she never knew he could play anything.She doubted Ami knew the song, but she did.Ginhana sat by Mairi's feet, her head cocked slightly.She'd known he could play, but was surprised he'd chosen to at the moment.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:49 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen exhaled slowly as he let the music die away. His gaze rose to see Ami blushing slightly. He tilted his head slightly as he set it back on its stand, not seeing Saeko leaning against her doorway where she'd been listening. He leaned casually over the bar-counter and looked at Mairi with amusement.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 11:55 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave him a small smile, still not lifting her head "Why didn't you tell me that you knew how to play?" If she'd known it would have given them something to talk about other than the usual topics like anime or new movies coming out.Ginhana gave Mairi a sympathetic look, knowing they were both keeping more important secrets from each other.Mairi's concerning her past.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:06 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen saw Ami glance over her shoulder before her gaze snapped back around to way them again out of the corner of his eye as he shifted his gaze to Ginhana before taking a deep breath. "To be honest, I was a bit embarrassed of my talent," he said sheepishly. He knew, as did Mairi, that the song actually wasn't his. He glanced again at Ginhana and blinked for a moment, a bit surprised at the vixen's smug expression. He wasn't sure how, but clearly the vixen had known of his little secret though he didn't see how.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:16 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi frowned slightly, confused "But why?Being talented at something isn't a thing you should be embarrassed about.It's part of what makes you unique....It tells part of your story..." She crossed her arms, suddenly self conscious for opening her mouth.Her face started turning a light shade of pink in embarrassment.She knew what it was like, to be embarrassed by a talent she'd possessed, but certain friends didn't give much of a choice when it came to using them.She remembered Sakura stealing her sketch book the first time they'd met, laughing at her when Mairi begged her not to look.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 8:10 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen shrugged one shoulder. "It's because while I don't mind attention... I don't want to be treated any differently from anyone else; I know that if certain groups," he said quietly, referring to the local record companies, "heard about this... they'd leap on it and likely do their best to inflate my ego, which is the last thing I want," he said with a sigh. Ami turned away from the duo, hiding a small smile as she headed for her room for the night. She liked the pair; it was obvious that they were like her to some extent, shy about their talents yet still wanting to fit in and be like everyone else. "You know that one of you can take the fold out cot in the couch while the other takes the guest room," Saeko remarked idly. She laughed softly when both of them jumped as if pricked by needles simultaneously.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:07 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi nodded slightly, understanding "But if it's something you like doing, you shouldn't worry about talent scouts.Just do it for you.You can always turn them away." She blushed slightly when she heard Saeko, looking down at her feet again "I'll take the cot...." Ginhana bounded across the space and landed with a thump on the couch, watching them expectantly.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:26 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen shrugged. "And what will you do when you have talent scouts coming for you thanks to your art, Mai-chan?" he said quietly as he quickly tugged off the cushions before pulling the handle to unfold the cot, which had a decent mattress and sheets on it, he noted. He tilted his head and half turned, not too surprised to see Ginhana's irritated expression as she crouched, looking like she was about to leap at him; he focused and this time deliberately moved, apparently vanishing in a low crackle of energy and evading Ginhana's airborne form before casually striding from the hall nearby with a couple of pillows in hand. "I wonder what that is," he thought.

Kitai was watching what was going on through the larger silvery blue pool and heard Raen-sama's thought. "It is a talent known as Sonido; it is high speed movement that makes it seem like teleportation," she said, well aware Raen-sama could hear her in his mind. She privately found it interesting that he could employ both forms of the high speed movement, one apparently deliberately and the other unconsciously.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:37 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi gave him a secret smile, one of those rare ones where she knew something rather interesting that he didn't "I'll tell them their fortune, give a small painting and send them on their way." She fallowed him in her mind as he 'teleported'.She froze slightly when she heard laughter in the back of her mind, knowing it wasn't her own.It sounded like a group of people, yet at the same time didn't.It faded as she started moving towards the couch, taking a pillow from Raen when he came close "I've never liked attention, you know that." Ginhana grumbled and flopped at the foot of the cot.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:43 am
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen tilted his head slightly. "Interesting. You know as well as I that I don't mind attention, provided they're people that are actually decent... most talent scouts, in my experience, aren't the kind of people you want to hang around," he said quietly, keeping to himself that usually the ones that sent out said scouts were usually even less pleasant.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 11:51 am
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi was silently trying to figure out where the laughter had come from "You find such people wherever you go.It isn't their profession that makes them that way...." She sat on the edge of the cot facing the living room window "People in general can go three ways...They can be pleasant to be around, ones you'd rather never see again, or they can be a mixture of both.Sometimes, they act the way they do because of stress or because it was they way they were brought up."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:05 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen shrugged one shoulder, unaware of Mairi's thoughts. "I'd rather not deal with any more irritating people than necessary; most I can tolerate... some are just plain irritating, like the stereotypical 'fangirls'," he sighed. He glanced out of the window, taking a deep breath.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:08 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi's mouth curved slightly into another small smile "And here I thought the fangirl aspect was something you'd look forward to." She lay back on the cot with her eyes closed "Guess we'll have to keep our talents a secret for awhile then..."  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 12:42 pm
The Lady Reaper
OOC|

User Image
Raen snorted softly. "As long as I don't end up mobbed by them, I don't mind them," he muttered as he half turned away from where he leaned against the arm of the small sofa before taking a couple of steps away from it.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

The Lady Reaper

Surefire Alchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 19, 2013 4:23 pm
Kaosujin Ryu

User Image

Mairi laughed quietly "I don't think it'd be wise for anyone to try and mob you." She rolled onto her side and pulled the sheet over herself "Good night Raen..." Ginhana curled up at Mairi's feet, her face covered by her tail.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 82 83 84 85 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games