Welcome to Gaia! ::

We be of Fantasy, of Mysteries and Power.Tis our life

Back to Guilds

Roleplay,life,fun,being who you really are! 

Tags: Mystical, Powerful, Fantasy, Life 

Reply old rps
The Turning Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:09 pm
Arianna looks at them.She sighs"Lets make a plan.Before there were turned vampires or halfbreeds born us pure bloods fought each other as well as those who were demons.Once we have a plan and I get the rest of my weapons we can deal with these vampires.Craven is one who is insane..the other one...jonathan I think his name was,,if he dies craven will lose all sanity..but I don't know what will happen from jonathan if craven dies"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 14, 2013 2:34 pm
kitsune runs the opposite direction and she tares her sleeve perpously and leaves it there. that will throw them off..kitsune reappears at her temple near arianna and she sighs. well home for a while...arianna feel free to walk around and have a self tour with aneneas ok i have something to get from my bacement...something you might recognize....kitsune vanishes in to a door after lighting a candle.  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 15, 2013 8:00 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
"I agree Arianna Craven is a bad apple he might not be able to be fixed in educational purposes", she then turns toward kitsune hissing in annoyance, turning back she replies to Arianna,"If we can lure johnathan into have mixed feelings about his master than we might be able to see why Craven is so bloodthirsty for as you know every self has a reason for their actions..", she pulls on her hair and begins to braid it,"Something makes him like what he does and I want to know why I'm all about knowledge as you well know", her eyes twinkle at her own words.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:16 am
kitsune shouts out from the bacement. AH HA!!!!kitsune comes back with a beautiful lacquered and polished wood box. in this box is a sword i nabbed it off of craven...dont remember what kind of sword it is...but i think its a blood sword....  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:09 pm
Arianna sighs and rubs her brow"I agree but I don't know how we can, Jonathans mind is blocked from mine and that is new to me. Craven I do not want to enter his mind.But who knows what will happen.."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:58 pm
you know i could link my self to cravens mind and press the derpy button for you....you know make him well... derpy....  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 4:39 pm
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
Anwyn eyes kitsune suspicouisly,"Your friend here", she replies to Arianna in rough irish,"Is an odd one", she then turns her attention the the temples ruins,"Well at least we can stay here until it gets dark again but then after that well...", she shruggs her shoulders,"We will just have to chance being in the open if only the little one wasn't so attached perhaps you could hurry up and get those weapons of yours", she looks at Aneneas,"The boy is yours?", she asks her pointing at the little one,"For he is quiet attach as if you were in mother these whole 100 years or so of his own life perhaps longer?", she didn't really care whether or not they were mother or son or what she wanted to know if it was going to be a problem if Arianna needed to fight,"I think its best... if kitsune here", she points to the angel-demon creature,"Takes a break, if you let me deal with johnathan hell even craven perhaps I can figure out what there problem is... I wonder what they would do if one of us was taken hostage...", she walks around in circles contemplating this.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 5:23 pm
oi oi i'll run my self ragged to protect my friends  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:03 pm
Aneneas was holding tightly to Arianna's hand. He peeked out at the other young woman. "...Sorry....i freak out..." he mumbled. He could not fight. he had only ever run away. He put his filthy shirt back into his mouth and sucked on it.

Johnathan was still looking. He felt as if someone hand tried to enter his brain and glared. He then let the temperature drop. It caused magic to have a harder time to work. He then looked back for the trail. He did not need Craven pissed at him.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 1:21 am
Aneneas-kun would you like a new clean shirt? Kitsune shrinks down to her normal six year old human form. I might have stuff that'll fit you better.....kitsune ruffles aneneas' hair and she smiles to him. Your safe here kiddo....for once kitsune finally shows her kind go Lucky side of her personality and she smiles and pokes one of aneneas' tickleish spots. common lets see what i got that'll fit you ok  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

GuenivereOrion

Blessed Friend

10,025 Points
  • Married 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 9:43 am
Ura the rainbow King

Mystic Moon Ampris

laura_kit_hatake

Anwyn

User Image
"The pont of the matter is if we do not come up with a logical plan we will never defeat these two..", she sighs at kistune this one was very strange individual she constantly went back and forth between one thing and another she had so much power but didn't know how to balance it properly, she wondered if she even knew how, not knowledging her own words and giving herself time she think she began to stalk to the far end of them a good 25 ft. away, she wondered what had triggered the two of them into becoming the way they were...

[hey i'm thinking about creating another character thats a villian what do you guys suggest i create?]  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:09 am
(surprizes are fun... surprised 3nodding )

i'm the least oddest person here trust me and i've seen weird things in my years of life...  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Ura the rainbow King
Vice Captain

Tipsy Trafficker

11,250 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 10:35 am
((Please be blood thirsty. That's my only request. Laura. You really are just a tad overpowered. Makes me a trifle anxious to rp fight against you.))

Aneneas looked at the quickly changing fox and shook his head. His shirt made him comfortable and he did not usually like change. He buried his head into Ariannas skirt and hid his face, still sucking.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 11:04 am
you know what aneneas i can turn your old shirt in to a little blanket if you want that way you can carry it every where we go hows that idea and you can still suck on it...kitsune smiles

(whos up to having kitsune loose her adult metality and switch to an adorable but smart six year old? and ok )  

laura_kit_hatake
Vice Captain

Aged Shapeshifter

Mystic Moon Ampris
Captain

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 19, 2013 2:30 pm
(Craven mind has a natural barrier in his mind to keep others from reading it unless he allows them)

Craven hisses in anger."We need to find where they went then destroy them"

Arianna sighs"In a way I am now his mother.Jonathan don't suck on your shirt.Remember the AmethystI gave you? Suck on that please"She strokes his hair"And Kitsune don't push craven to far.Don't enter his mind.He could find us there that link.Take a break we will rest here and that sword is known as Straga the sword of blood. It belongs to my bloodline.My brother sword...if craven had it he either killed my brother or stole it from him"

(Evil and twisted I say)  
old rps

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games