Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sazokashi Theater

Back to Guilds

seriously entertaining. 

Tags: Sazokashi, Theater, Acting, Writing, Drawing, Plays, Roleplay 

Reply Roleplays (:
The Difference Between Ashes And Snow (1x1) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:19 am
Reve hid her face again, burrowing deeper into the blankets. They rubbed against the bruise, and out of a force of habit, she went to bite her lip. Good. Yes. More blood.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:28 am
User Image

~~The Difference Between Ashes and Snow~~

"Reve, please. I need you to look at me. I'm sorry, for everything. I know this must be stressful. Falling from the sky from...Maine. Learning that you're the only girl here. Reve, this may sound rude, but I need you to get stronger. Anything can happen. You getting upset when bad little Quinn pranked you-even though I'm sure you are hurt-sent you sobbing in you're room isn't going to help you survive here. Everyone in this house will protect you. We'll keep the bad away. But we can't do anything unless you are willing to be strong, too."

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:31 am
"It hurts." She whined. She sat up and looked at him again, her vision blurry from the tears. "It hurts to move." She said, scooting closer to him while trying not to hurt herself any more.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:37 am
User Image

Diamu frowned, looking at her lip, then down at her hip. "Okay, I think I know what to do. Um..." He scratched the back of his head, before the light bulb lit up, "Ah! I'll be right back." He ran off, then came back a few minutes later with some pills and a glass of water. "These are the best pain killers ever. I'll bet anything." He handed them to her. "This is a 24 hour dose, and by the time you walk it off, you're body should be healing itself to where it won't be that bad."

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:57 am
Reve whimpered. "Do we have to go today?"  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:01 pm
User Image

Diamu frowned, disappointed. "No. Of course not. I'll let Xexus or Zie know that you can't see Shoto and you can just rest here...." He formed a smile again, trying not to make her feel bad.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:03 pm
She hung her head. "I'm sorry.."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:11 pm
User Image

"It...it's ok. I shouldn't be making you do things you don't wanna do anyway." Diamu's smile was a sad, but understanding.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:41 pm
Reve leaned against him. "I keep causing problems for everyone..." Her lip throbbed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:48 pm
User Image

Diamu looked down at her. "The only problems you cause is because you think so little of yourself. I'm starting to run out of things to say to make you feel better." He chuckled nervously.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:50 pm
She buried her face into his shoulder, and jumped back. She sucked on her lip, worried that it would stain his shirt.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:56 pm
User Image

Diamu put an arm around her, bringing her in. "I'm sorry Reve, but I have to go make our runs. I'll be back in a little while. Will you be okay by yourself?"

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 12:58 pm
Reve nodded, not wanting to talk. She knew her voice would crack. She sniffled and pushed away from him and cuddled back up on the bed.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:43 pm
User Image

Diamu patted her head before walked out hesitantly. He made it down stairs and immediately had a large basket thrown at him full of pancakes.

"You ready to go? Where's Reve?" Kuis asked, concerned.

"She isn't feeling well. Don't worry about it." Diamu plastered a smile to his face.

User Image

SkeletonFiesta
Vice Captain

Business Businesswoman

Kia Sai
Captain

Beloved Prophet

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 30, 2013 1:47 pm
Reve turned. Her room was empty. She laid flat on her back. It feels weird not having any clothes on... But she didnt get up.  
Roleplays (:

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games