Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 08, 2013 8:34 pm
Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:23 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

User Image......................................User Image

Fredrich Waltz

Fredrich, however, burst out in laughter. "You make me sound as if I'm some sort of god." he chuckled and wiped away a stray tear before looking back at Lock and ruffling his hair. "Nonsense. You're just getting used to being an uke. I imagine it must feel good to have all those pent up emotions finally be released?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:32 pm
User Image

"Well, it's much better than being a seme with Ethan all the time and wondering why I couldn't get off and be satisfied easily," he pouted, pursing his lips as Fredrich mussed his hair. "You know, it takes me a while to get my crazy hair perfect."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 1:21 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"Because in the end you were a receiver." Fredrich chuckled before looking at his pout, replying with a quirk of the eyebrow. "I think your hair looks fine all the time. Even now." he scoffed.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:30 pm
User Image

"That's because you aren't a K-pop idol who's been trained to recognize perfect hair," he replied, reaching up to tuck his hair behind his ear. "My hair's always messing up, so that's why I wear those dumb hats all the time. I don't even like most of them, but it's in my contract to look good at all times, so I have to put up with them. Speaking of my career, I have to leave to go on tour again soon." Lock sighed, bowing his head and closing his eyes. "Sometimes I wish I could just retire and say goodbye to all the insanity of being an Idol, but then, I wouldn't know what to do with myself."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:16 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"That's okay, I have things to take care of, myself." Fredrich said before looking at Lock again. "People tend to focus on the negatives of everything. I'm sure it's wearing on the nerves to be a celebrity, but it's got to have good parts, too?" he suggested.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 4:39 pm
User Image

"Oh, sure. Fame, fortune, and I have the opportunity to actually change things," he said, eyes still closed. "But, at the end of the day, I still have no privacy, no time to spend my money, no creative license over anything, including my clothes, songs, and dancing, and I'm worked to the bone. Did you know that I went on a diet last year that consisted of a potato, an apple, and water a day? I had to do that for almost two months before I'd finally lost the weight I needed to lose for our special album cover. That, and my work schedule usually consists of several concerts a day, as well as interviews, rehearsals, and the occasional signing. The cons massively outweigh the pros." With a sigh, he opened his eyes and looked up at Fredrich, a light smile on his lips. "Still, though, I really enjoy seeing the looks on those girls' faces when they see us walk out on-stage, and sing love songs to them. It almost makes it all worthwhile."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:33 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

The detective smiled back, only his was possibly pitiful. "Don't do it if you don't want to. Remember, you also work as a detective. Maybe you can retire from the music world and become a full-time detective?" he offered. "I wouldn't mind having my partner back."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:40 pm
User Image

"That actually sounds really nice," he said quietly, snuggling into Fredrich's side and smiling. He chose to ignore that his contract wouldn't be over until he was twenty-three,wanting to remain happy. "We could solve mysteries like before, and I wouldn't have to be in bed by a certain time! We could do anything we wanted... right?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:37 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

At this, Fredrich smirked. Lock must have forgotten what it was like to be a detective, for he was making it sound like fun and games. There were countless hours of patrolling, or interrogating stubborn criminals and weeping victims, or there was the constant barrage of questions lawyers and journalists always asked about a certain crime scene. It was a wearing job, and Fredrich opened his mouth to say so, but when he saw the hope on Lock's face, he couldn't bring himself to dash them away. "...Yes. It'll be nothing but relaxation." he smiled gently.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 10:49 pm
User Image

Lock beamed up at the man, then snuggled into his chest and closed his eyes. "It's been a really great day, Fredrich," he said quietly. "I really don't want it to end."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:06 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I can't stop time to let this moment last, no matter how much I want to," Fredrich pointed out while putting his arm around Lock and holding him close. "but I can promise you that each day will be better than the last. At least it will for me, because you'll be there." he said while looking down at the Korean, something glimmering in his dark blue eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 11, 2013 11:12 pm
User Image

"Oh Fredrich, you're so wonderful," breathed Lock, gazing up at the Austrian with his own shining eyes that adored the man so openly. His fingers gripped the male's shirt, perfect pink lips curved into a sweet smile. "I'm so happy that we've spent this time together."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 8:14 am
Mayah Playah

User Image

Fredrich Waltz

"I have to admit, you're better than I ever imagined." chuckled Fredrich. This was a whole new side of Lock he had never seen before, having been used to the snarky blonde that tried to make fun of him every chance he could. Like this, if even for a moment, Fredrich could barely remember his break-up with Ellery. All he could really focus on was the slim blonde in his arm.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 12, 2013 1:35 pm
User Image

"But of course! I only ever showed you my nasty side before," he replied, laughing softly. Fredrich really did bring out the better side in him now, what with them actually getting along for once. It was strange, really, but Lock didn't question it. "And now, I have no choice but to show you my soft side. You yanked it out of me, I guess you could say."

Awesome nerd

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games