Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
Alternate Universes: Family Issues Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:26 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Darrell looked over to the bathroom. Ben was taking an awfully long time, wasn't he? Still, it'd be incredibly rude of him to barge in. To take his mind off it, he wandered to the window and gazed over at his father's figure outside. He was petting a stray dog that had come up. That was always an effect of his father, dogs just loved him. That was probably the wolf side of him that earned their trust. Darrell even found himself gaining affection from some dogs time to time.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 10:40 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Just then, the door to the bathroom finally opened, and Benjamin walked out. He wore his now-usual outfit of long pants and a long-sleeve shirt, not wanting Darrell to see the bruises on his body. "Hey, what're you looking at?" he asked softly, walking over as he bound his hair up into a ponytail.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:32 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

The white-haired man turned his head to look over at him and smiled softly. "Just my father. It seems today he attracted a white Siberian Husky." he explained and pointed to the red-haired demon scratching the back of the ear of a happy dog. "He's always liked dogs, but I bet the reason he doesn't get one is because they always come here on their own. I suppose he saves money that way."

PostPosted: Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:42 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"I've always liked animals too, but they seem to hate my guts," he sighed, leaning on the windowsill. A small part of the bench the jut out poked a bruise and he winced, hoping that his step-brother hadn't seen it. Reaching up, Ben pushed his hair from his face and smiled softly down at the handsome demon. "What is it with dogs and him anyway? They seem to always be around him."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:42 am
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

"Well..." Darrell sighed and pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose. He didn't seem to notice Ben's wince. "He's a wolf. That's just his human form, and he's gotten so used to it that he likes to stay like that now. He was a powerful wolf, too, since he was one of the first. Because of how old he is and how strong he still is, he's regarded as a king, or I guess an alpha. My guess is that a lot of dogs and wolves want to meet my father because it would be like meeting a celebrity." He looked at Ben. "Did you know he's one of the main reasons why vampires and werewolves hate each other?"

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 5:13 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"I didn't know that they did," he admitted, still staring out at the man, the whispers of sunshine gently lighting his hair and eyes. "What did he do?"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:14 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

"Back when he was still with my step-mother, a vampire tried to kill her. He transformed into his bestial form and killed the vampire. They thought he was a werewolf and waged war against their race." Darrell recounted.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 6:21 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Step-mother? You had a different step-mother?" he said, tilting his head in confusion. "I didn't know."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:02 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Darrell nodded, something running over his face. "Our mother was... she was more like how your mother and my father are. They were in an arranged marriage. It wasn't entirely forced, they had some love for each other, but it wasn't as strong as our step-mom. When she died my father was completely broken. He would have probably stayed that way if Mr. Northwind didn't visit him every day."

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 10:16 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

"Oh... That explains that look he gets," said Benjamin softly, gazing out into the distance. "My mother used to get it all the time. Arwen said that after my dad left us, she was so heartbroken that she left me to be taken by a family friend, unable to look at me, knowing I looked so much like him. When I was younger, and she finally joined my life, she would look at me and get this shade in her eyes, this unbelievable sadness and loneliness. I always wished that I could take away that sad look, replace it with a smile, but I never could. Arwen could, though. But that was only because she didn't look like him." He sighed, then froze completely. There was another figure outside, carefully watching Armageddon from behind a tree.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:00 pm
Mayah Playah

Darrell
User Image

Arms slid around Ben and held him close to Darrell's body. "I'm sorry." he whispered, his chin on the boy's head. "No one should ever have to go through that." he said softly while stroking Ben's hair, unaware of the other presence outside.
Armageddon, though, noticed it. The dog's ears perked up and it started barking just as he turned around to see who was around.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:09 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Ben's eyes widened just a bit as he was pulled into a hug. However, he didn't dislike it, so he relaxed against the taller male's body, gripped his shirt in his hands, and closed his eyes. "It's okay," he said quietly. "At least now, she smiles at me. Not often anymore, since she's always with the king, but sometimes... sometimes..."
The man stepped out from behind the tree, smirking at the dog and the demon. He opened his mouth to talk, saying something about how he'd waited years to see the great Armageddon face to face, then suddenly tossed a potion at the demon's feet, waiting for the chemicals to take affect so he could properly fight the demon.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:30 pm
Mayah Playah
Oh mai~

Darrell
User Image

Darrell looked down at Ben softly and was just about to sense something when he heard a roar from outside. He loosened his grip on the silver-haired man and looked out the window to see his father looking as though he were in pain.

Armageddon grabbed at his face and stumbled backwards as the vapors of the chemicals began to affect him. His red hair began to lengthen and grow black, and a set of horns started climbing out of his head. He tossed his coat to the ground so it wouldn't rip, his fingers already sharpening into claws. In little to no time, he had transformed into his bestial form.
The wolf's fur was obsidian black, making his red eyes glow even brighter. In size, he was about seven to eight feet tall. There was a set of horns out of his head, one curling outwards like a gazelle and another curling into a type of circle like seen with goats. The wolf snarled at the man, seeming to mention something about him being a pathetic hunter, and took a fighting stance. All three of his black tails swished warily, showing how cautious he was right now.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 28, 2013 11:44 pm
βenjamin Ғoster

Feeling the hug loosen, Ben opened his eyes and looked up at his step-brother. "What is it? Is everything alright?" he asked softly, gripping the man tighter.

The hunter smirked, then pulled out a type of scythe. He set himself into a protective stance, waiting patiently for an attack. Suddenly, he spoke, saying something about that "little fruit" that keeps following Armageddon around like a puppy and how much like a woman he looked. Maybe after Armageddon was captured, he'd take the boy on as a concubine. Who knows?

Awesome nerd
I know~ I may actually use him again.

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2013 9:43 am
Mayah Playah
Do it!!

"My father's in his beast form." Darrell murmured and turned to fully face the window. "Who's that man over there?" he whispered to himself.

Armageddon bared his razor sharp fangs at the hunter when he threatened Ben. Brat or not, that kid was his son, and he wouldn't let anyone harm his family! "Don't even think about it!" the beast snarled telepathically. His three tails swirled faster and extended, the tips hardening into sharp blades. The wolf let out a roar as all three tails shot out towards the hunter, each one wanting to impale him.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 38 39 40 41 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games