Welcome to Gaia! ::

The missing chapters

Back to Guilds

an Rp guild for stories that are unfinished. 

Tags: Pure_T0rture, love, Roleplay, romance, fantasy 

Reply one on ones
A Dangerous Game Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:06 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Julian Rieux

"Long, long ago." the Austrian replied in a low rumble as he stroked Ellery's hair. Daniel should be home by now. He didn't like the thought of his only son being away for an entire night, especially with some lover that could end up breaking his heart, that was the whole reason he gave the client to Daniel! Fredrich thought about getting up to call him, but glanced at Ellery. ...Well, he supposed they all deserved a nice day off from things.

"N-No-!" Julian cried and started squirming and flailing the more Daniel tickled him. "Sto-o-op!" he laughed and curled into the blonde, tears starting to roll down his cheeks from how hard he was laughing.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 06, 2013 11:26 pm
User Image

"Oh God, we're so damn old," he laughed, snuggling into Fredrich's chest. "I love you~

With a laugh, the man finally stopped tickling him and rubbed his side. "You're so damn cute!"

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:34 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Soon we'll need Daniel to teach us how to use things." Fredrich chuckled to him as he let the other snuggle into him. "I love you, too." he said quietly. They stayed in a moment of peace and love, then the detective got up with Ellery in his arms. "I'm sure Daniel will be back tomorrow. Let's go to bed." he said and walked him over to the bedroom (while also gripping his pants to keep them from falling).

After taking a moment to gasp in air and relax, Julian glared at Daniel and a vein pulsed at the side of his head. "I. Told. You. I'm. Not. Cute!" he whined and bonked the blonde on the head.

PostPosted: Sat Dec 07, 2013 12:46 am
User Image

"Ah!" Ellery squeaked as he was lifted, giggling and gripping his husband's shoulders. "Oh, we're going to bed already? That sounds just perfect." The man smiled and held on. "I do hope I don't have to wear the remnants of these clothes to bed.

"Ouch! What the hell's wrong with being cute?!"he asked, rubbing his head.  

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 1:10 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Seeing Ellery beneath him, Fredrich smirked and kissed the bottom of his chin. "Are you trying to seduce me?" he asked while starting to slide the designer's shirt off.

"Being an adult male, that's what's wrong!" Julian huffed. "If anything, you're the cute one! Sometimes you remind me of a puppy!"

PostPosted: Sun Dec 08, 2013 6:43 am
User Image

"That depends on if it's working~" was his reply, his hands working on his husband's own shirt. Oh, how he loved Fredrich's body! His own was thin and pale, with the faintest trace of abs from his days on the stage, but his spouse, even now, was built. It was almost unbearable, but Ellery didn't mind. Feeling that strong body beneath as he found his way into a smooth climax was all that he really needed.

Daniel laughed. "A puppy? Are you joking?" He ruffled Julian's hair, still chuckling. "Please explain."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:42 am
Mayah Playah
Time Skip?

Julian Rieux

Fredrich barely sat up, just enough to have his shirt slide off his body. His body, if anything, had gotten stronger than when they first met. His muscles were more toned, his skin more tan, and a couple new scars decorated his body. He was proud of it. In fact, he enjoyed taking his shirt off in front of Ellery just to see how flustered he would get. The same could be said for him, though. It was always difficult controlling himself when Ellery would bend over and unintentionally show some skin. Even now, as he removed his spouse's shirt and tossed it to the ground, he couldn't help but admire such beautiful, soft, and pale skin.

"Well..." Julian murmured and scratched the back of his ear to think about it, scowling when his hair was ruffled. "You've got those eyes, like a puppy's! You're all energetic like one, too, and you cuddle against me every chance you get." He suddenly broke out in a smile. "You're cute like one, too! See?" To prove his point, he reached out and started ruffling Daniel's own hair in place of petting him. Petting him would just be too weird for the both of them.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:54 am
User Image

"Oh my," breathed the blushing beauty as his hungry eyes devoured the sight that was his husband. Scars decorated his toned figure, and each scar Ellery knew intimately. He'd kissed every one. With a breathless whisper of Fredrich's name, the slender designer bowed his head to kiss the scars once more.

"That's slightly insulting," remarked an irritated Daniel.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:44 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Fredrich glanced down and watched the designer kiss each and ever scar on his body. After the second one was kissed, however, he lost control of himself. His body trembling with urges, he put a hand on Ellery's cheek and directed his face back up, where he pressed his lips against him in a passionate and loving kiss.

((I guess we'll just leave it with them sleeping until Danny and Julian's conversation is over?))

"How so, my wittle puppy-wuppy?" Julian chimed while ruffling Daniel's hair with both hands now.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 1:58 am
User Image

The smaller male squeaked as he was kissed, but quickly overcame his shock to return the kiss. He pressed closer to his tall spouse, scratching the man's chest lightly with his nails.

{{Sure, but let's be honest. They're not sleeping anytime soon.}}

"Keep talking like that and you'll find out," he replied, his aura darkening.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:02 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"Fuzzy-wuzzy cuddly-wuddly puppy-wuppy!" Julian pestered, smiling wider the darker Daniel's aura got. It was almost as if he was challenging him, daring him to do something. And he was sure he'd regret pushing him this far.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:14 am
User Image

Daniel's temper was starting to flare. He loved Julian more than life itself, but there had to be a way to stop this annoying display. Releasing the brunette, the assassin in training grabbed the edges of his shirt and tugged it over his head, broad, warm chest now exposed. Under the blanket he wasn't cold, but the cloth moved just so in order to reveal those strong muscles. "Keep it up, and this is the most you'll see of me for the next month," he said, eyes narrowed at the threat. "And I won't let you go to that party with me next weekend."

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:34 pm
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

Julian blinked and immediately stopped when he saw that broad, chiseling chest in its full glory. He stared for a moment, slowly turning a darker shade of red each other second. "I, uh, - Ahem! - I-I'll behave." he mumbled. He stared at Daniel's body for a moment longer, then remembered the rest of what he said. "Party? This is the first I've heard of it." he said with a lightly surprised look on his face.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:49 pm
User Image

"Oh yeah, it's Elisha Jacob's party," he said, setting his shirt aside and wrapping his strong arms around the brunette. "I forgot that she asked me not to tell you. Eh, too late now. Wanna go with me? We can reveal hatchet we're together and get her to stop hitting on me." He grinned cheekily, remembering how jealous his boyfriend had been when Elisha first asked him out.

Awesome nerd

Mayah Playah
Vice Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Dec 10, 2013 1:40 am
Mayah Playah

Julian Rieux

"You sure you want to tell the entire school about us?" Julian asked. "My dad said that they would beat up anyone that was gay, but I don't know if he was doing that because he likes pain." he said and scratched the back of his ear awkwardly. "Either way, I'm still going. You're going to have to hold me back, though, because I'm going to rip that chick apart if she tries anything funny with you." he grumbled and leaned against Daniel.

one on ones

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 103 104 105 106 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games