Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
"Death is a Doorway... into what?!?!" [1x1 Ryu|Hikari_Mamo] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 29, 2014 8:45 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || I added the link so you can tell basically where the wound is and what's damaged.

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas cocked his head, shifting his shoulders when Naomi mentioned he was bleeding and unknowingly making the bleeding worse. He felt a gentle touch on his shoulder and a subtle heat that made the wound itch. Hinata had her fingertips brushing the wound, noting that it was deep, but not quite fatal, thankfully. "He's lost a good bit of blood, but it just missed the axillary artery, so he won't bleed out. I should be able to heal most of the damage, though it's likely that I'll need help to finish it," she said. As she spoke, she fixed the severed ulnar nerve and the nicked radial nerve, ignoring the sharp inhalation from Thomas as he shifted his arm slightly due to the renewed nerve impulses. "Feels like someone stuck a white hot needle in my arm and ran it down to my fingertips," he muttered. He felt the growing ache in his shoulder fading, though he felt Hinata press something over the wound before turning him around and offering him a transparent red pill. "Blood replenishing pill," he mumbled, seeing Hinata smile as if amused and surprised at the same time as he dry swallowed it. He figured she'd handled most of the damage though he was sure he was still bleeding though not as badly. Hinata noticed with interest that Thomas' gaze flicked over the pill before he swallowed it; she had managed most of the damage, though the wound was still long and deep. Thankfully most of the more dangerous damage had been healed. She shifted her weight, walking towards the door as she took a soldier pill for the trip to the hospital.

Tsunade sat at her desk, staring at the horn that Yugao and Yamato had found in the Uchiha district along with what appeared to be scorched shoulder plates of black metal... though strangely they were easily eight inches wide from front to back and probably two and a half times that from end to end. There had been clear signs of blood spilled, but no bodies and other than the horn and shoulder plates, there had been little evidence.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:33 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || BUMP

Thomas Rae Oliver

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

Married Conversationalist

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:45 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || sorry had writer's block

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi sighed crossing her arms and watched. She was starting to feel. . . agitated. She was not going back to that hospital. And they weren't going to make her!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 7:47 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas glanced over his shoulder, seeing how Naomi was shifting slightly on the balls of her feet. "You won't have to head over to the hospital unless you want to. I think I can make it well enough," he said with a slight smile. "You two should get some sleep... preferably in separate beds," he said with amusement. He saw Sasuke snort and look away with a slight blush, though he couldn't quite tell in the dim light. Hinata giggled at Sasuke's reaction, though she walked out of the room and onto the street, watching Thomas pause before he followed her, silently pushing off the packed dirt onto the rooftops.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:33 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin.

"Come." Sasuke said after he recovered from Thomas' statement. "I wish to show you something." He gave a little smile and held his hand out to her.

Naomi blushed darkly and took his hand ignoring the stiffness of her body. Ignored the minor pain she was feeling from over stressing her body. "Okay." She replied a little dumbly following him to the main house. They didn't stop at the rooms. No. They kept going. All the way into the basement. There were coffins there and the Uchiha symbol carved on a wall.

"If you tell your friend I showed you then we're done." Sasuke said simply. "This place is for our eyes only now."

"I understand." Naomi whispered to him as she looked around at the coffins. Reading the names. "You know." She said thoughtfully. "I have the knowledge to revive these people."

"Edo tensai?" Sasuke said frowning.

"No." Naomi snapped. "Nothing that disrespectful!" She shook her head. "What I do is simple Science. I take samples of their bones and use Science to clone them into actual people. We'd need women to agree to carry them though. But they'd be Uchiha. With surrogate mothers. Though I'd probably need that large breasted woman's permission to do it." Naomi thought about it for a moment. "I have a feeling those girls that adore you will be more than happy to revive your clan for you." She purred with a lewd smirk.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 7:28 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shrugged as he pushed off, fluidly leaping from rooftop to rooftop, though a couple of the rooftops he had to leap and roll with the landing after leaving the Compound. Hinata cocked her head, noticing how fluidly Thomas moved. She admitted she found him very attractive, but if what he suspected was correct and tests confirmed it, then he was likely her cousin on her mother's side. Thomas accelerated, unconsciously pushing chakra through his legs as he seemed to flicker from rooftop to rooftop, barely brushing the slates of the rooftop in the process, unaware that Hinata was falling behind with a surprised look before she too accelerated, though she couldn't catch up much before he skidded a few feet through the hospital doors, barely breathing hard. She noted that the bandage she'd put over the cut was close to saturated with blood as she flicked her fingers as a couple of nurses came to assist her.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 12, 2014 5:18 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin

Sasuke couldn't believe what he was hearing. "Revive my clan?" He breathed seeming mystified that it could happen.

"I mean yeah I can do it." She smiled at him. "They'll be their own people. You can sire your own children too though. Just because I can clone them back to life doesn't mean you shouldn't have your own." Naomi warned. "If I don't do it right it could end horribly too."

"Hn." He replied still focused on the thought of his clan being revived.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:44 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas exhaled as he shifted his shoulder, the gash reduced to a scar, though he was certain that they would take measures to check them over repeatedly over the next few days. Hinata tilted her head as she walked towards the doors, Thomas next to her. She pulled out a pendant before opening it and touching Thomas' shoulder. Thomas blinked as he saw the smiling woman with dark purple hair and a newborn in her arms and a toddler sitting on her shoulder with a smile. He was struck immediately how similar the woman looked to his mother, who had dark indigo-black hair with navy tips. "She looks like my mother's twin... her hair is a little more purple, but she's... your mother," he said softly in realization. He looked at Hinata, who smiled. A chill shot down his spine. She's beautiful when she smiles, he thought. He cocked his head as a slight smirk flickered at the corners of his mouth. "What do you say we get a little snack on the way back... maybe some... cinnamon buns," he said with a touch of amusement, though he blinked momentarily for just an instant and Hinata seemingly vanished before he glanced towards the door, seeing it swinging shut. Seems I'm not the only one with a sweet tooth, he thought with amusement as he shot forward through the door as it swung open, revealing Hinata a few hundred yards away with a thin trail of drool on a rooftop across the parking lot and street.

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 7:35 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shrugged one shoulder as he walked quickly after Hinata, chuckling as he pushed off the ground. Hinata was amused when Thomas leaped up off the parking lot, shooting easily six feet over her head where she stood as she wiped the drool at the thought of cinnamon buns from the corner of her mouth with a slight blush. How did he know my weakness? she thought as she saw Thomas land with an odd strap over one of his shoulders. Thomas glanced over his shoulder as a slight smirk flickered at the corners of his mouth as he pushed off fluidly before he twisted and rolled with his landing, seeing Hinata's intrigued expression. "I don't know if you and the blond Kitsune have had your wedding yet, but I know a few songs, one especially, that would fit that situation... and how you feel towards him," he remarked idly. Hinata cocked her head, thinking. "Maybe we can meet up in the morning and you can show that off," she said thoughtfully. They were relatively quiet as they got the cinnamon buns and headed back for the Uchiha Compound.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2014 5:08 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Naomi Lily Quin.

"Sasuke?" Naomi frowned a little. He'd gone really quiet all of a sudden. She turned her head and her eyes widened a little. "What are you doing?" She asked shoving him away from her. Her eyes changed to their silver hue and she focused on him, watching as his hand, that was raised as a fist, lowered and his body, his expression went slack. The hand that was climbing under her skirt dropped as he lay motionless on the ground. She got up off the ground and bolted from the secret place in the compound locking him in running from the main house down the streets. Flashes of her old life plagued her as she struggled not to start crying.

She tripped at one point and couldn't get up, so crawled into a dark space and hid there hoping no one would find her.

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 6:59 am
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || 250 posts!! emotion_yatta emotion_hug emotion_brofist

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas blinked as they reached the main house in the Uchiha District, only to see nobody there. His eyes narrowed slightly as he walked carefully to the door that led to the streets, his gaze scanning up and down the streets, seeing nothing at first until he focused his Kekkei Genkai as he closed, then reopened his eyes. Hinata cocked her head as Thomas's stance shifted to wary caution as he moved through the apparently empty home where they'd left Naomi and Sasuke. She saw Thomas blink before his dark garnet eyes changed to a beautiful silvery opalescence. She inhaled sharply, unaware she'd done so, though Thomas didn't seem to notice. Thomas cocked his head slightly before he pushed off, seemingly flickering out of sight as he noticed disturbed dirt as he sighed. "Naomi, come out, please," he said in a low, comforting voice. "I have something I think will cheer you up," he said softly; he could clearly hear sniffling, which though he didn't say it out loud, bothered him quite a bit. Hinata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:33 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || 250 posts!! emotion_yatta emotion_hug emotion_brofist

Naomi Lily Quin

Naomi flinched at the sound of her name, thinking it was Sasuke looking for her. No! She was not coming out! The second wave of the voice approached her ears and she crawled out from her impossibly small space rubbing her eyes. "What do you have that could possibly cheer me up at this current moment?" Naomi asked, every thing about her screamed that she had been crying.

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 3:41 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC || Lol... you do realize you're quoting yourself, eh?

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas rolled his eyes. "Cinnamon buns; fortunately I got enough that Hinata wasn't trying to maul me on the way back," he deadpanned, trying to hold back a chuckle; he was glad that Hinata had originally planned gone home after they'd reached the outer wall to the Uchiha Compound, until he'd insisted on checking on Naomi. Hinata could see Thomas faintly in the shadows, but couldn't tell what he was saying even though he was crouching a little. Thomas tilted his head. "Do you want me to beat Sasuke like a slave for making you cry?" he teased. The bad thing was that he was half joking and half serious as he was strongly considering it. Hinata

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:02 pm
Kaosujin Ryu
OOC || Lol... no

Naomi Lily Quin.

Naomi looked up at him from her position. "I'm strongly considering it." She admitted.

"Naomi!" Sasuke's voice roared from the main house. "Naomi where are you?" He stopped in his tracks when he saw Thomas and Hinata. His face paled. Hope leaked from his eyes.

Naomi flinched and cowered at the sound of Sasuke's voice pushing herself deeper into her hiding place, out of reach from everyone.  

Hikari_Mamo

24,825 Points
  • Married 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Demonic Associate 100

Kaosujin Ryu

Eternal Senshi

13,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:46 pm
Hikari_Mamo
OOC ||

Thomas Rae Oliver
Thomas shifted his opalescent gaze to Sasuke as he showed himself. "What did you do?" he said in a low voice. His voice was startlingly calm... and dangerous. He knew there had been a student at their old school who had raped a couple of students and had tried to do the same to Naomi, though he'd caught the guy in the act. That guy had needed to go to the hospital afterward... with three broken ribs, both legs broken, and he'd been pissing blood for close to three months afterward. Hinata blinked at Thomas' body language, his eyes narrowed. Thomas shifted his weight slightly as he heard the soft footfalls from Hinata as she dropped from the rooftops. "There are certain things I despise... rapists among them.... and if you tried something with her, it may not be pleasant for you," he warned. He paused, sensing a chakra pulse and heard Hinata gasp as she too sensed it... from the main house where the sitting room was. "Is there somewhere off of the main house? What I'm seeing... isn't from something that's stone or mortar... but something else... something human, unless I'm mistaken," he said coolly. He suspected that his trance had picked up on what he was now seeing, but couldn't be certain. It seemed to be coming from beneath the front porch, which made no sense to him. Hinata

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games