Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
[RAID] A Legendary Heist Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:02 am
...Nothing?

Aulus flicked off his mic for a moment so that he was just addressing Kyle. "So... did he mention that a known Galatic has been sighted? I think it must be that person Claire was trying to get a look at."

When Izaya returned Aulus nodded shortly and took the drink. He didn't really want the food but he picked it up and took a bite for the look of the thing anyway; it tasted weird but he couldn't tell of that was because of his emotional state or because it was a really crap veggiedog.

"I think the legendary might be a small one," he updated; given he'd said it to Kyle and over the mic to the other Agent, he should keep the pair he'd been working with in the loop of his thoughts too. "What do you think?" he added, glancing between Izaya and Riley. "You two were there too."

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:08 am
"I was telling Riley the same thing," Nakura answered. "I mean, my reasoning was more a shot-in-the-dark, but I was telling her I figured it was a smaller legendary because if it was bigger, they probably wouldn't mind telling people what it was. It would have probably attracted more attention just by being a well-known one than having the mysterious allure of a smaller one."

He tapped the side of his chin. "They said they hid the ball away somewhere, so I doubt it would be in plain sight, like on a ranger. But who knows? Maybe the Galactics already have it. Who were the ones recognized?"

lZAYA ORlHARA

Chatty Informer

8,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Informer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:09 am
Lu
Oh, that was... probably a good idea.
"Um. Yes. If you grab me a water, please? Whatever you want to- I'd suggest a quick snack, by the way. Nothing heavy though. We're likely to be moving a lot soon... Thanks."

Aulus, Kyle, Riley, Izaya
"Most of the time. Not always." Tambrey responded to Kyle, before stopping to listen.
"One Galactic so far." Tambrey then mused, perhaps to herself.
She sat and drummed her fingers on the table, as if thinking on something carefully.  
[Claire > Aulus, Tambrey, Xander, Rory]

"Aulus... are you okay? Are you eating a hot dog?" Claire's voice came over the mic, sounding mildly confused but mostly concerned.

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Klye blinked behind his glasses, sitting up a little taller off of his elbows and looking at Aulus.
"Galactic?" Of course he had heard of them, he heard of what they did, and the kind of trouble they caused, and the heroes that survived the last encounter against the Galactics before they got their boss.

"But... aren't Galactics gone? Didn't Team Rocket get rid of them when we got their boss?"
Kyle asked looking extremely confused. eyebrows arching even more when he was told that it was probably one of the women that they were talking to.
".... what...."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:10 am
Table peeps

Riley took a deep breath as the information settled in. Yeah , Galactic was bad news, especially if Rocket had taken their leader and counted them out... She nodded in understanding as she exchanged the drink with Izaya, then moved to take a seat at the table across from Aulus.

The suggestion the agent made was sound, and she looked to the others. "I feel like there would be more people here to contain it if it was big... I know they're all strong , but surely a little one would be easier to contain... If they have it in a ball, though...maybe that wouldn't matter..."

She paused. "Actually... There aren't a lot of people here as it is ..."  

Tori Honoo

Amorous Friend

6,650 Points
  • Love Machine 150
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300

Venti Mico

Ruthless Fairy

9,600 Points
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:20 am
Lu nodded and walked off to the nearest vendor, grabbing a couple water bottles and a small pack of pretzels. He didn't particularly want to eat but he guessed it'd be better if he did. Unless he puked, but whatever. Lu returned to Tambrey and the others once he'd gotten his things, not wanting to stay separated from them for too long even if they were still in sight. Lu mumbled a quick hello to everyone that'd gathered and put a water bottle down in front of Tambrey before sitting down too.  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:20 am
As Claire's voice came in over the mics Aulus frowned. He frowned for about half a second before a look of horror spread across his face.

This was not a vegetarian hotdog.

Not even slightly.

Grabbing the napkin the hotdog had come wrapped in he spat out the half chewed mouthful of food and bundled it up, trying not to retch. Hurling it neatly into a nearby bin with one hand he grabbed his drink with the other, flicked off the lid and downed about half of it.

Coughing and wiping his mouth he flicked his mic back on. "Uh... yes. I thought it was vegetarian." Ugh! Aulus drank some more soda and shuddered. "For future reference Izaya... no meat." Well he thought he'd dealt with that quite calmly all things considered, he hadn't even screamed at Izaya or anything.

He drank more soda and tried to get his composure back, face slightly flushed with embarrassment.

"Anyway," he cleared his throat and nodded to Izaya and Riley. "If we've come to the same conclusion, I suppose it's a good guess... not necessarily right but a good guess." Ugh, ugh, meat! He could still taste it! He drank more soda. "Claire," he continued, "can you confirm the Galactic was one of the people Xander and Kyle were talking to?" Being that close to one and not knowing, now that idea sent a chill down his spine. "Anyway," he continued doggedly, "we may have Deimos but... well he's a genius but an idiot too, I don't think for a moment he made their day to day plans. That was Tethys so far as we know." Tethys. The cup in his hands bent slightly as his grip tightened involuntarily.

"She's bad news."

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:21 am
Knights of the Picnic Table and over the mic'

"Y'know... It's really curious that the upstairs is 'off limits'. I mean. Like, properly guarded. Zoos and stuff usually have staff-only areas, right? But a guard blocking the way? Not generally. So... /Why/? Would be my pressing question. Especially if the legendary probably -isn't- in the building, what's so important that -is- in there? The legendary's almost got to a small one... but just. We're missing something important here, I think, and I just can't place what it could be, beyond the legendary and the Galactics..."

She blinked though, and looked toward Aulus with surprise, as she heard Claire over the mic'.
"Ah."  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:28 am
[Claire > Aulus, Tambrey, Xander, Rory]

Claire politely refrained from commenting on Aulus's misfortune, instead responding to his question, "Yes, I can. The pink-haired one - I don't know about the brunette, but they've been together this whole time, as far as I can tell, so it might be a safe guess that they're both Galactic. I don't know about anyone else in the vicinity, and the only one I haven't gotten a proper look at is the bald guy that's been sitting on a bench this whole time. And there's no sign of Tethys out there, as far as I can see. What else did you all learn?"

BlackFireKitsune
Vice Captain

Tiny Lunatic

TawnyAngel

Predestined Inquisitor

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:41 am
[Over the mic]

"Nothing I haven't reported in," Aulus replied to Claire, "but I think Tam's right; even if it's not the legendary there might be something important up in that building. Maybe not, maybe it's just offices they don't want the public trooping through, but if we get a chance I think it's worth investigating. Not sure that we will given circumstances, but still."

Right, that was one thing sorted. What next?

Regarding the grunts Aulus continued; "The Galactic is the woman with pink hair that Kyle and Xander were talking to; Clarire thinks, and I agree, that given the brunette has been with her the whole time she's probably a Galactic too. Kyle, did either of them say anything that stood out to you?"

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:50 am
"... aw man" Kyle groaned in disappointment. Really? She was a Galactic? She was gorgeous! How was that even fare?

"Uh-" He stopped to think about what they talked about. "Well, when I WAS talking to her and not trying to get Xander and his Ditto to shut up." he growled. "Just that they were visiting from Jubilife, she wants to see a Mesprit becasue they match, and she doesn't like violence. They had an Audino with them." He shrugged
Also she was really beautiful, was she REALLY a Galactic?  

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

Rocket Agent Tambrey

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:54 am
"Wait. What? Those /specific/ words? Because they 'match'...?" Tam's eyes swiftly sought out Kyle. "Did she elaborate at all?"  
PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 11:54 am
Zacharie then the Knights and Claire

Rory waited until they were far enough away from Miranda and her companion before he started to inform the grunt of what all had been learned so far. "The legendary is being kept in a pokeball and there's at least one known Galactic member around here somewhere."

The possible threat set him on edge but not as much as it seemed the others had. Instead his mind went to those that had been rescued: Tambrey, Xander...He'd heard stories and seen the results of what had been done to the pair of them. He could only imagine how they felt right now.

"Go ahead and grab a snack," he told Zacharie as he handed a few bills over, "Then come join us at the table," he added, motioning to where the other two agents and their teams had already convened. Listening in over the ear piece, he managed to get caught up on the conversation as he made his way over to join the group.

"I have a feeling it's more than just those two with the way the woman Zacharie was talking to reacted when her partner got her attention. If the building is closed off and there's Galactics here, it could be possible that they are using it as their base or hideout for now?"  

LexThetaSigma

8,025 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250

Blood_Goddess
Crew

Supreme Roisterer

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 12:00 pm
Kyle blinked, looking back at Tambrey "Uh, yeah, I asked her what she thought the Legendary might be, or if she heard of it. And she said she hoped to see a lake guardian, more so with Masprit since she had pink hair, she said they matched."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games