Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hawthorne Ridge

Back to Guilds

A Town of Perplexing Opportunity 

Tags: Persecution, hell, torture, demons, angels 

Reply Main City
Dougray Manor Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:42 am
User ImageAnnabelle Dougray
Bratty Little Rich Girl

Good morning sir. She said before going to the sideboard and getting her breakfast. Cook makes the best pancakes. You should really try some. She filled up her plate and sat down at the table. She got a sudden whiff of something she couldn't quite put her finger on. She felt a little dizzy and fuzzy as the smell washed over her more. What is that? I have never smelled anything like that before. It's making me a bit lightheaded. Do you smell something? It's making my head swim. She said focusing instead on her food.

“I will find my Prince Charming no matter what.”

darkiscool2

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:48 am
peetacopter

Kousuko
User Image

Kousuko smiled as he saw Annabelle and bowed his head some. "good morning to you too madam" He said. slowly he got up to get his breakfast as well. when she said something about an odd scent he blushed for a second but shook his head. "um must be the servants using a new scented cleaner...." He said sitting down and going to eat. he hoped it only made her head dizzy if it got worse well...she'd be showing it right now. he just wished there was some way to suppress the damn mating season feeling. he squirmed in his seat some and started to eat trying to distract himself further from the strange itch in the back of his head whispering what he should do...  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:53 am
Bratty Little Rich Girl

I shall have to talk to the housekeeper then. Cause it's making me feel odd. She continued eating. Did he get more handsome? No that's silly. Why am I blushing all of a sudden? There's something different about him today. If I could just put my finger on it. She found herself staring at him, studying him.

darkiscool2

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 10:59 am
peetacopter

Kousuko
User Image

Kousuko stopped eating and took a quick drink from his glass. setting it down he noticed Annabelle staring instantly his eyes locked to hers for a moment. He had to bite his lip to keep from doing something stupid. "y-yeah...so what will i be doing since you never said what my job was going to be" He said squirming abit wanting to move and not sit here hoping he could leave the immediate area...atleast so he would cause any trouble  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:05 am
Bratty Little Rich Girl

I'm glad you mentioned that. I require a bit extra by means of security. Humans are only half of the danger for me. I also need to be wary of creatures. And as of right now, my security is lacking the skills necessary. Think of yourself as my personal guard and companion. Simon is a dear but it would be nice to actually see a smile sometimes. She waited to see his reaction. She figured the terms were reasonable but she didn't know if he would feel the same way.

darkiscool2

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:11 am
darkiscool2
peetacopter

Kousuko
User Image

"that sounds good to me actually....atleast i know i can keep you safe" Kousuko said. he blushed alittle and smiled some taking another drink before finishing his meal. once done he set his plate aside for the servants to collect as he stood up and stretched some. "so what is on your agenda today?" He asked her curiously hoping the garden was a good place to go fresh air would help them both

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:13 am
Bratty Little Rich Girl

Let's find out. Simon! She called down the hall wondering where he had gotten to. It was very unlike him to be gone all morning.

darkiscool2

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:33 am
Simon Haddock
Loyal Servant to Annabelle Dougray
"............"
User Image
Simon scampered out and was surprised to see annabelle awake without him helping her. He smelled a strange scent too but it did not affect him the way it was her so he didn't quite notice it. Her face looked a little flushed to him.

I took the day off for you...

he mumbled, he was distracted by wondering if she was okay

may i feel your forehead Miss Dougray?

he bowed respectfully, he was prepared to take care of her through her illness as he always had.
darkiscool2
peetacopter
merixx

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 am
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree

Kousuko
User Image

"I dont think she's sick the maids used a new cleaner and the smell was getting to her head" Kousuko said. he was going to stick with that story for now. slowly he walked out of the house and to the garden needing the fresh air. it calmed him some and most of all cleared his lungs. though Annabelle didnt give off pheremones she still had a distinct scent and it was all over the house driving him mad  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 11:40 am
Bratty Little Rich Girl

I feel fine Simon, but thank you for your concern. I was just wondering if I had anything planned for today. She wiped her mouth and pushed her plate away. She stood up from the table and looked out the window at the small private pond on her property.

darkiscool2

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:32 pm
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image
Simon nodded at her request

no nothing.

he said shortly then turned his attention to the dragon

They would not have changed cleaning supplies without telling me first. Miss Dougray has a list of allergies that only i have memorized and noted. Unless they wanted to lose their jobs i doubt they would have made such a foolish move.

Simon was being incredibly talkative since.....anytime ever. it was odd for him to be speaking so much

Miss dougray, may we speak in private soon?
darkiscool2
peetacopter
merixx

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:39 pm
peetacopter
Twitchylessthanthree

Kousuko
User Image

"I was giving you my assumption but ill take that as a note. As Annabelle's body guard anything you need to speak of to her can be said in front of me" Kousuko said. he crossed his arms and glared daggers at Simon. he was getting fed up with the little servant boy. he could understand the guy didnt like him but he didnt see why that was so when all he had done was try to be friendly. if he wanted someone to fight with thats what he was going to get  

darkiscool2

Desirable Vampire

10,300 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Edward 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 4:45 pm
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image
Simon looked at him with no emotion

body guard?

he muttered. and looked to annabelle and also back to the dragon

i need not say anything in front of a man i just met. Annabelle is my master and that remains firmer than you being anything to her.

simon took a moment, he had never called her bu her first name he looked at her to see if she had noticed
darkiscool2
peetacopter
merixx

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:27 pm
Bratty Little Rich Girl

Simon, we shall go to my private sitting room and talk. She made her way to her sitting room. Once Simon was in she closed the door and sat on a chaise lounge, waiting for Simon to say what he had to say.

darkiscool2

twitchylessthanthree

peetacopter
Crew

Adorable Hoarder

9,975 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Tvvitchy
Captain

Fluffy Sweetheart

14,425 Points
  • Inquisitor 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Super Tipsy 200
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2014 8:40 pm
Simon Haddock
"............"
User Image
Simon gave the dragon a smirk and followed annabelle loyally. He closed the door behind them. He gazed into annabelles eyes with a softened gaze and got down on one knee. He bowed and put his hand over his heart

Miss Dougray...

he began slowly, he knew she wasn't like his old master and therefore was not afraid of speaking as much. He looked up at her to continue

My first master made me a deal....the deal was that i'd be released into freedom upon my turning 18. He of course, planned to manipulate me into thinking that the outside world was a horrible place. I saw right through him.

He sighed and raised himself to his feet.

You on the other hand were not told of this deal. Neither were your parents but i feel it still holds weight. You haven't owned me for very long.

he grabbed her hand and smiled

I turn 18 today.

darkiscool2
peetacopter
merixx

Main City

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items