Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Hokage's Office ( In ) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 06, 2014 7:51 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxSo it was finally time for the two of them to prove their worth to village. After his last fiasco, it was wise for Michael to wish to stay within the village, and it was going to give Haruko some of the freedom she wanted. "I will fill whatever position you need me in most, but seeing as how Michael had requested the Four Horsemen, it makes more sense for us to split and for me to take up the ANBU Captain slot."

xxxxx

Panthers7

Konohagakure - Jounin - Weapon Master
CP: 230/230
SPD/STR: 6/6

User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 1:30 pm
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage/// Taijutsu Master
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

Yumi nodded to both of their decisions. "I see... Congratulations on your new appointments. As for you Michael," Yumi said as he pushed the box that was upon his desk towards him where upon opening it, would be four rings. One with a skull symbolizing Death, another ring having images of a single individual over dead bodies symbolizing Conquest, the third would have various pictures of people in skin and bones holding themselves symbolizing Famine, and the last would show two armies coming together in battle with a single individual in the middle of them all beckoning them forth symbolizing War. "Chose wisely. As it will be the persona that you will fill within the organization."

As Michael was given the chance to choose his path, Yumi would look to Haruko, "And as for you, you will have the responsibility to take leadership position over the ANBU operatives and hold authority over their Oinin Captains. The only person having power over you, would be myself. Your job will deal with capturing of shinobi that the Oinin operatives cannot handle, assassination, and missions that I feel only the best of our village needs to handle. Secrecy in what is discussed, is paramount. Even some information, will only needed to be discussed with myself and no one else." Yumi would pause just to let the job she has chosen to sink in of it's main responsibilities in-case she wanted to switch before speaking again, "Lastly you will be apart of my squad if that is alright. I only want two people in my squad and one of those positions is available to you should you wish to take it." Yumi offered, as he rather not have a large squad. When he goes on diplomatic missions, he would rather be able to move quickly than be tied down by larger cell group.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 350/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■■□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■■□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※

Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• Extendable Metal Nunchuku x2
• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 20x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,
• 12x Ninja wire strung kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kitten Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 07, 2014 5:49 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael thought about it for a few minutes before reaching into the box and removing the ring with the two armies on it. Slipping the ring onto his left hand he looked up at Yumi and asked. "Two questions Lord Hokage. What are the rules of the Four Horseman of Konoha, I will have to follow?Also is there any uniform I will have to wear?" He looked at both of his hands or more closely at the two rings he wore. One his marrage ring on his right and the other, his new position in the village, War.

Jounin - Speed: 5(+2/-2) / Strength: 6(+2/-2)

Jutsu used:
Chakra :250
Panthers7

[qoute=""]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:20 am
Yumi Uchiha
Demon Uchiha of Konoha /// XXX /// Sharingan - Mangekyou /// Hokage/// Taijutsu Master

User Image

"Interesting choice..." Yumi said softly as he saw Michael pick up the ring of "War". When questioned about his own responsibilities Yum pointed towards the gates, "That..." And then his hand gestured to the entire village, "And this...Is your responsibility. You are to ensure, that only people of good nature pass through those gates. How you will be positioned, is with the other three horsemen. I will set two horsemen at our main gates and two horsemen further up the path to guard it as consistently as possible. Essentially, filtering through those that mean to cause us harm before they even reach our village and bring the battle away from our home. You are more important, for you are the double-check to make sure that the shinobi that have past the first to horsemen are truly good to pass into the village. If not, send them away...And be strict about their reasoning for entering. We are a village... not a resort. Should they deny, warn them once, then severely injure. Kill only those, that have no village status without prejudice."

As he heard a question about uniforms, Yumi went into his desk to pull out a rolled up parchment paper and expose what was drawn upon it, "This is what I thought the uniform could be." Yumi said as there would be drawn four figures with thick black cloaks that cover the face and hands. Everything shadowed out and ominous. With crowns turned upside down with the emblem of Konoha engraved upon it, along with the respective tortures of the horsemen. "What do you think?" Yumi asked softly pushing the design towards Michael so he could get a better look.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※

Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kitten Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

Panthers7

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 11:36 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael nodded at Yumi when his instructions were given and when the uniform idea was placed in front of him, he nodded before saying. "The idea is excellent Lord Hokage. Definetly fitting of the Four Horsemen of Konoha. One last question, will our identities be a secret or no Lord Hokage?" The main reason he wanted to ask was he was worried about hiding this from his wife.

Jutsu used:
Panthers7

[qoute=""]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2014 8:31 pm
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxIt seemed odd just how easy it had been to obtain their positions, but times must have been desperate. She slowly ran her hand along the hilt of her blade for a moment before looking up to face Yumi and give him a nod of her head. "Thank you Lord Hokage. And I would be happy to be a member of your personal squad, I must thank you once more for such and opportunity. But I must ask, what is our first order of business? I noticed that while we now have a single horse man and an ANBU captain, the rest of our respective organizations, remain empty."

xxxxx

Panthers7

ANBU Captain
CP: 230/230 -- SPD/STR: 6/6

User Image  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 8:06 am
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi understood that this could be a rather hasty promotion, but he felt it was fitting. Given the tie that the shinobi have shown interest for the position and the deadlines given. Now, it was only a matter of time as to what he's been pushing himself and his shinobi to be doing. Although after such a long duration of peace, he wondered if it was really going to occur. "Identities of ANBU are always to be hidden. But as for the Four Horsemen, I do not see why their identities should be totally masked." Yumi responded softly before looking to Haruko and lightly bowing his head, "The honor is all mine. As for objective, none yet. At least, none that I would need to send someone of your level for. As for the vacancies in spots, that will be dealt with soon. They will be filled but I have noticed a drop in shinobi... Usually, I wouldn't be able to go through an entire conversation without two or three shinobi entering requesting my attention. That in itself is very concerning. I may, have to do another roll call to see where we are in shinobi numbers." Yumi said pulling out a roster he had updated not but a month ago.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※

Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kitten Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 9:40 am
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael looked at Haruko and Yumi before saying."I have definitely noticed a decrease in our shinobi, Lord Hokage, and I was wonderin' what could be the cause of such a mass disappearance. In fact the only shinobi I have noticed is you, myself, Haruko, and the boy who controls the darkness. And I haven't seen him since the other day when you sent him out on his mission. Could there be some foul play Lord Hokage, or are more people abandonin' the village?" As he said this he raised his headband to reveal his sharingan. If he was talking to the Hokage he wanted to look at him with both eyes.

Jutsu used:
Panthers7

[qoute=""]

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 9:56 am
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi nodded to Michael, "There must be something. The lack of shinobi is very concerning. I was thinking, that we hold something of a tournament for our shinobi. Something fun amongst us to bring us all together. Fighting for a monetary prize or automatic gain into an available posi-" Yumi was about to say until a familiar gong was heard echoing from the gates, or further more, the installation that he purchased for the village now beckoning his attention with a feral roar. Standing up, he looked towards the gates to see the cause of the war gongs being sounded, or birds flocking throughout the village dropping scrolls to shinobi. One of which came directly into the office with a scroll hastily tied together. Removing the scroll from the bird who went back to the air, Yumi read the letter then looked to his Jounin, "Seems like we have a visitor that doesn't take kindly to orders. She is a Raiton user. They say based on her rough skills, she is lower ranked, but attacking a foreign village gate deserves punishment no matter the rank. Justice is justice; age does not justify blatant ignorance. Give her a swift and brutal Konoha welcoming." Yumi said as he tied his pearly white katana to his side. "But keep her alive... She may be of use or a new project that I am intending to build in our village, as well as a possible bargaining tool if this is foul play from another village. Any questions?" Yumi asked as he took on the Hokage robe and awaited further instructions if needed. Though he would hope not, as he'd rather get this issue immediately handled and settled so that he can go back to working on the finances and activity of his village.

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※

Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Kitten Kashensu

IrIshInjun95

PostPosted: Fri Nov 14, 2014 12:06 pm
User Image

Michael Draconiquis
Jounin

Michael looked at Haruko and Yumi before shaking his head and pulled a summoning scroll from his vest. Activating said scroll he summoned his father's samurai armor and quickly doned it, replacing his head band and ran for the window. Leaping headfirst through the open window he outstretched his wings and took off for the main gates. It was time to show the world why no one should ever mess with Konohagakure. War was coming.

Jutsu used:
Panthers7

[qoute=""]

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 12:30 am
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

Yumi nodded as the message seemed to have gotten across. He would hope, that the situation would be handled before he-himself got there. Taking a small pause after Michael and possibly Haruko departed, Yumi would take the small time to write a scroll and would utilize the gate's messenger bird to send it. Gathering the last and remaining things that he would need, Yumi departed and started to head towards the gates, starting to hear the war gongs beginning to die down which, depending on who had the upper hand, could be a good thing.

[ Exit ]

※※※※※※

Stats

※※※※※※※※※※※

Equipment

Weapon Type:
Weapon Range:
Weapon Weight:
Weapon Location:

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 10:13 am
      User ImageUser Image

xxxxxHaruko gave a nod of her head and departed the office, heading for the gates, but not before stopping at the ANBU HQ to secure a mask and robes for herself.

xxxxx

Panthers7

ANBU Captain
CP: 230/230 -- SPD/STR: 6/6

User Image  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 10:19 pm
Yumi Uchiha

User Image

It would not take too long for Yumi to come to the Hokage tower from "The Gallows". Though he didn't utilize higher levels of speed to waste chakra, he did move rather expeditiously throughout the village that was being evacuated to a safer location by shinobi not directly engaged in combat. Coming to the tower, he would take his stance upon the roof and wait. Letting his hazel eyes look up at the distance towards the gates that gave only small glimpses of what was occurring though not enough for him to get detailed visual information of what was occurring. Wit his clone already deployed and made to make a move that hopefully, would keep it alive long enough to put trickery upon his attacker, Yumi hoped that the simplicity of his ploy would be enough to give the attacker just enough damage to debilitate or if necessary kill.

Right now Yumi would wait and put his entire faith on those at the gates. He wanted to, if his constant pacing was any indication, attack with his fellow shinobi but he couldn't help to feel that this was all a ploy. Why attack the village? Why now? What was the hidden tactic other than destroying the country side? There had to be an alternative plan in this entire plot... or was this just random chaos? A senseless act that is completely unnecessary but to show off power? In which case, the individual deserves nothing less than death. But if there was something more... a hidden motive. He would lay in wait, and overlook the village while he paced, "Kita... What are your thoughts on this situation?" Yumi questioned, wanting to see another perspective in case he was over-thinking this situation. But he couldn't help but to find such similarities of past attacks on the village that resembled the same as this one.

※※※※※※

Chakra Points: 330/350

Stats
• Strength :: ■■■■■■■■□□□□□□
• Speed :: ■■■■■■■■■■□□□□□

※※※※※※※※※※※
Equipment

Weapon Name: Shiro Amaterasu
Weapon Type: Katana
Weapon Range: 5ft total ( 3ft blade, 2ft hilt )
Weapon Weight: 45lbs
Weapon Location: Right Hip

• 2x Fuma Shuriken,
• 20x Kunai's
• 19x Chakra Initiated Explosive Kunai's,

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※
Jutsu(s) Used:
*)

*)

※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※※

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 7:55 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitahachi Shibasawa

Village:Konoha Rank:Chuunin

"Time to Train, I guess"

Kita would arrive at the office just in time to hear a question escaped the lips of Yumi. He already composed his answer before he even came here as he would begin to speak "For starters, that person at the gates will lose. I can feel it. The aura of someone who is much more powerful than her. As for her reason of attacking the village, there are 2 reasons I deduced. One would be that she attacked for her village, but I can't believe that to be true because no village would send a single ninja to get rid of a village. I don't sense anybody at the moment so it's high illogical. The other reason would be that.." Kita would tap his chin for a quick second as he begin walking to towards the exit "She wants to test herself. She's a crazy lady who wants to see the limit of her strength. I'm certain that she will fall, but I will go to the gates just in case to provide support. Lord Hokage, you should stay within the village just in case someone else is inside."

enter///exit
"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 190/190
Strength:7
Speed:6

Paimon
Strength: 1
Speed: 2
Current Form: Normal Form

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul
Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

• A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

Panthers7

Suijin_Kami

Solarius flare

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2014 11:28 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀
The village was in chaos. Villagers were running around screaming, crying, fighting, and dying. The ninja seemed to be regaining control of the circumstance as they began to fix the buildings and help the people. Lucius made sure to carefully wade through the people as he slowly made his way towards what he assumed to be the office. As he got closer, the crowd seemed to get a little thinner. Eventually, he had arrived at the doors to the office. Walking into the lobby of the office, Lucius smiled at the receptionist who smiled back then frowned. She commented that she hadn’t seen him before and Lucius was forced to reply that he was trying to help keep peace between the Hidden Villages. While looking confused, she eyed him suspiciously but allowed him to wait for the Kage. Lucius thanked her and waited with the girl for the Kage.
▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀

Chakra: 230
Speed/Strength: 6/5
Shadow: 40
Technique used:

Techniques in place:

10% reduction on all techniques

Technique Name: Ghost Shadow Technique
Description: By sealing a portion of their energy (which can be rested back to normal) into their shadow and allowing for the shadow to gather general energies from the nature around it, the Uzumaki can stock up to 40 energy in this shadow which can be used later in battle at any time by performing a simple handseal. This technique can be used at night or indoors and it overlaps other shadows; becoming as dark as possible as if to stand out. This -- however -- can make the user's movements more predictable, and this technique takes 1 post for only 1 chakra point, meaning it takes 40 whole posts TO STOCK up for later battle use.
En'en Hōka - Monkey Flame Arson
SS Rank
The host takes in a deep breath and expels a concentrated blast of green flames from their mouth, that quickly turns into a powerful jet of flames, that can cover a vast distance. The flames are incredibly hot, turning rock to liquid magma and passing through Hyoton Ice with ease.

Gold:99,000

Lady Apple White

Panthers7

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games