Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Forest of Endless Strength [Training Grounds-LV.3] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:22 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

╔══════════════════════════════════════════╗

-{ Kirumi arrived, her stomach no longer looked big and was replaced with complete flatness. Her babies were finally out of her, and with more... better parents. Uchihas that seemed to run a nice little shop near the gates of the compound, as she entered she noticed that Ozzy was the one to rise up to the challenge Xantos was desperate to show. She watched the whole thing from the shows, her abilities allowing her not to be sensed until she wanted them to. "Hey, you did exceptional little student." She rubbed his hair," I can't really teach you anything since were totally different type ninja... but... I can still take you on a few missions." That was her essential reason she was there, to train them mostly on finishing missions efficiently and without mistake. She didn't want to take only one genin though... She held up a finger to have him wait as she jumped throughout the place searching. A new face caught her eye, and she landed in front of him with a Cheshire grin. "Would you like to go on a mission?" }-

╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Stats: Speed: 6(+3/-2) / Strength: 4(+1/-2)

Clan Abilities: +1 rank on all Lightning and Light abilities

Chakra: 200 [not including Souzou Saisei]

Jutsu:

thefire158

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Kitahachi Shibasawa

Village:Konoha Rank:Genin

"Time to Train, I guess"

Before he could begin to train, Kitahachi would notice a lady who was talking to him. He had never been invited somewhere, but in this case he couldn't accept. "I don't do missions. They are pointless. Wasting time doing missions for people who could care less about you. A leader will turn their back on somebody as soon as they lose usefulness. Rankings are only made for people feel as though they are wanted. In all honestly, nobody in this world is wanted. The only reason I remain living is because I want to find my parent's killer. After I have done that, I have no reason to remain on this planet. My usefulness would have run out. " Kitahachi would sit down on the ground as he would start to fiddle with his shoestring. His words were true and they held meaning. He wasn't sure if anybody else would understand.

"I'm tired"

Stats:
Chakra: 140/140
Strength:6
Speed:5

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul
Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

• A Big Ol' Storm of Chaos
The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

Jai12321

Suijin_Kami

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 4:56 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

-{ She grew slightly annoyed, but still held the same smile on her face. The boy was acting like a brooding brat, so she picked him up by his collar, and looked him straight in the eyes. "If your going to be in this village, you will contribute to it even if you hold great hatred towards whatever concept you follow. Understood? Or should I beat the discipline out of you?" Her innocent smile was cold, and held a threatening nature to it. Genins who didn't know their place were the worst. }-

Jutsu:

thefire158

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:08 pm

Kitahachi Shibasawa

"Time to Train, I guess"

Kitahachi grew slightly annoyed when the lady picked him up. He didn't like that at all. Even though she didn't show it, she held darkness within her. "What's the point? I can't make a difference in this village. I'm not going to act like a super ninja because I'm not that. I could careless about becoming some high ranking official in this village. Unlike these other ninja, I know what I am. He would shake himself free of her grip as he looked up at her in the eyes "There's no point in me fighting you. There is no way, I could win, but I don't want to do a pointless mission. If people like you saw from my perspective, you would understand how insignificant this world is. Are you truly happy with the life we live? Our people die everyday and yet we continue to live as though nothing happened. HOW CAN THAT NOT BOTHER YOU AT ALL?! Living in some fantasy world, where ranking and missions are important is stupid. Death is the only thing in this world that holds true." Kitahaci would let out a sigh as he continued to stare the woman with his eyes that were filled with sadness and anger.
"I'm tired"

Stats:
Strength:7

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul
Jutsu are given a darker essence, increasing the strength of each jutsu and giving the elements a darker color.

The user's darkness and chaos can be manipulated and can infect the area around them. The darkness and chaos works like a defense and as an attack mechanism (like Gaara's Sand). The darkness and chaos manipulation's strength, only goes to A-rank, no higher. Things of natural born entities (trees and plant-life, etc.) dies around the darkness and chaos.

Jai12321

Suijin_Kami

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:22 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

-{ Kirumi had a deadpan expression. This little boy was depressing as fu- she sighed. "There is no greater point, the more you look the more sad you'll be. The more pathetic you are. The more annoying your presence is on other people- but can you kill yourself? Can you handle never being remembered? Grow up. The more you realize that there is no point to life, it will open your mind to more power." She threw him to the ground, wiping away the dirt on her hands. Kirumi shook her head and turned her shoulders away from the boy. "Kill yourself." }-

Jutsu:

thefire158

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:42 pm

Kitahachi Shibasawa

"Time to Train, I guess"

He was caught by surprise by the girl's push as he fell on the his butt. She resorted to violence, but he didn't really see a need for that. He was simply talking as he would dust himself off "I can feel it ya know. You hide it, but I can feel it. The darkness that you bury deep inside you. Our views on life are different, but in some way we are the same." A single tear would fall from his eye before multiple ones would land on the backside of his hand. "I'm sorry that I was rude, but you can't change the way a person is. I have a question for you and then I will accompany on your mission. Even with all of the sadness in your heart, why do you act so happy?" The tears had stopped at this point, but he was curious to the answer of his question.
"I'm tired"

Stats:

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul

Jai12321

Suijin_Kami

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

-{ The girl shrugged, a smile appearing on her face the minute she learned the boy accepted defeat. "I have two adorable kids, why wouldn't I be happy." She lifted the boy up- gently this time. She motioned Xantos to get over there so she could brief the mission. "Okay, we have to go around the village arming the defenses." }-

Jutsu:

thefire158

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:29 pm
User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Xantos walked over to the two after Kirumi had ruffled his hair. It made him blush, not in the sort of "senpai notice me" way, but more in the "I am a trained soldier why are you doing this" type of way.

He'd follow her, despite her "little student" quip and figure that a mission would be perfect at this point. He needed an outlet of some kind. The Hyuuga approached the two just as the kid was finishing up his depressing speech. He didn't want to deal with his b***h-a** if this was all the mission was going to consist of. "Just arming defenses? There's nothing more...hands on?"

(Chakra): 100/100
(Speed/Strength): 4/6
(Techniques Used):

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 2:27 am
User Image

ⓊⒸⒽⒾⒽⒶ ⒸⓁⒶⒾⓇⒺ

"The trees entangle their arms and stretch upward into the sky."

"The budding leaves devour the light, adding depth to the forest's darkness."

"The hunter does not notice the glare nor the claws of the beast biding in the darkness."

"Tonight is the night when the hunter will be hunted."

"This is the Sleeping Forest."

"And I'm the demon that preys on the hunter."

❀ Ninjutsu Class ❀❀ Katon ❀❀ Fuuton ❀❀ Sharingan ❀❀ Shakuton ❀❀ Konoha ❀❀ Chuunin ❀

Claire arrived at the training grounds, as she started to move her neck around for a while. She looked around the area as she searched for a quiet place just for herself. Claire took some distance away from everyone as she walked into the forest. She then reached an area that was like a cliff that look out at the forest. She didn't notice anyone around her and it made her glad to have some quiet. Especially as she planned to use her Sharigan for her training she wanted to keep it a secret that she had unlock it. There was one too many doujutsu hunters now a days that one couldn't be too careful. Though this also made her contemplate having a name change for many years. As being an Uchiha shinobi it could be safe to assume that she had such power. But, as far as anyone was concerned she was an Uchiha failure.

Claire then took a scroll from the side of her hip and started to read the contents carefully. 1/21

The scroll was about a technique from the Shakuton bloodline and told details of one of it's techniques, Extremely Steaming Murder. 2/21

The first detail of the scroll was on creating two orbs of the Shakuton element that resembled suns. 3/21

This was new to her, as no other technique that she had learned before had any such attack. 4/21

Claire took important note of this as it didn't just want one, but several flaming orbs at the same time. 5/21

"Though it says that they will rotate around myself and be freely controlled.....6/21 How does that even work? Do I use one of the elements that I combine? 7/21"

This puzzled her greatly as she never had manipulated any of the bloodlines techniques to that level. 8/21

So she made a special note on that section and wrote some theories next to it as well a few fire techniques that involved making an orb. 9/21

She decided to write down two fire techniques Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique) and Katon: Shi (Fire Release: Four). 10/21

And then she wrote down a wind technique Fuuton Reppu-Ookami (Wind Style: Gale Wolf) on her theories. 11/21

The fire release four was one she knew that created fire in her hands and Reppu-okami had the same effect, but created a ball of wind. 12/21

She wondered if she manipulated the orbs the same way she did the wolves of the jutsu. 13/21

Though she wondered how the orbs stayed floating by themselves the way the scroll had said. 14/21

The reason she took note of Katon Goukakyuu no Jutsu (Fire Release: Powerful Fireball Technique) was mostly because on how she manipulated the technique into becoming a ball of fire, she hoped she could use that same concept on the orbs or if it would help her at all. 15/21

So she continued to write down on a separate scroll as she tried to put the technique in her own words. 16/21

Claire then finally stood up and wanted to attempt to make her first orb that consisted of the Shakuton element. 17/21

She made a seal as she concentrated both elements into her hand to transform it into one element. 18/21

As she felt her hands surge with energy she moved them apart and concentrated on making a ball of the elements she had. 19/21

She quickly felt the heat rise as she tried to give shape to the element between both of her hands. 20/21

Visualizing something the size of a soccer ball in her hands, she attempted to give shape in her hands. 21/21

Before she knew it there it was the ball composed of the Scorch element, it started to float around her and orbit her like if she was the sun. 1/21

And it was a planet. Never in her life did anything feel so right so natural. 2/21 "I feel like I really did make a tiny sun, the heat is so..... So..... Ahhhh my hair! 3/21 No no no my hair is gonna look so dry oh god! 4/21"

Claire started to panic as she looked at her hair, but the sun she created didn't effect her in an adverse way. It was natural maybe if it was someone else she'll feel dry and dehydrated, but because it was hers it didn't seem to bother her. 5/21

She started controlling the ball curiously and and had it flying around her, before she brought it back into the palm of her hand absorbed her chakra back. 6/21

Then she popped out several at a time, a total of four to be exact. 7/21

She allowed them to float around her as she looked at the next technique that seem to use the same concept as the one she had just learned. 8/21

Quickly noticing the words danger for this jutsu, and seeing that it was classified as a mass destruction jutsu. 9/21

She couldn't help, but to feel nervous and excited about using such a terrifying jutsu. 10/21

Though she knew there was nowhere around to test such a jutsu in this area without causing damage on someone else. 11/21

So she did what she did best and write theories on how to perform such a jutsu. 12/21

She brought one of her orbs close to her then activated her sharigan, and use it's visual prowess to analyze it further. 13/21

When she finish doing so she wrote down the chakra level she felt that each orb used, and as such theorized what would happen if combined. 14/21

The difficult part she imagined was creating a stable balance at a larger scale. 15/21

Writing on her scroll what formula she felt would be best to start adding the orbs and how many would be needed to create such an attack. 16/21

She decided that the optimal number would be four orbs and using a rotation pattern to combine them. 17/21

Claire then closed her eyes and started to imagine herself standing on a field as the the four orbs being manipulated into creating a giant sun in top of her. 18/21

Then as she trained inside of her mind she saw herself ready to unleash the jutsu on the area, but stopped the thought process when she felt a glow. 19/21

Without realizing she had manipulated the orbs to come together and they happen to do it as she did her visualizing training. 20/21

She panicked as the orb was ready to blow, "Damn it Claire what kind of idiot are you?" She whispered to herself as she manipulated the giant ball to then separate back into the four original ones. 21/21 Then she made all the balls of light completely disappeared. She shocked it up as mastering the jutsu as she flopped down and sat on the ground.

Learning 7 posts = 21 Sentences/ -1 Post reduction as per BL -2 Ninjutsu Class
• Extremely Steaming Murder Jounin
The user creates several flaming orbs that resemble small suns. These orbs rotate around the user and can be freely controlled to attack enemies. When an orb touches an opponent, it can evaporate much of the water within a human body, leaving the target completely dehydrated and burned with third degree burns. Further usage of this will leave the target dead and in a mummified state. When this happens, steam can be seen emanating from the opponent's body. However, this technique is vulnerable to Water Release, which can be used to dissipate the heat and water to create hot steam where they met.

• Incinerating Flare Jounin
The user combines several of their flaming orbs to create a single massive one, which then violently explodes with enough force and power to incinerate a 75% of a thread. When this happens, steam can be seen emitting from the area. This jutsu can be effectively nullified by a powerful wind jutsu but will take the moisture out of the air and weaken water jutsu by half a rank. The farther from the center the less damage you retain, down to about half it's power at the edge.

Claire's Theme:
Kimi no Kioku
"My eyes are wide open.........."
...................................... "Faith has no role in my life......."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 5:52 am

Kitahachi Shibasawa

"Time to Train, I guess"

Kitahachi wouldn't even pay attention to the person who had walked as he would listen to the words the spoke. I guess it would be a little faster if split up right?" He guess this mission wasn't that bad and it wouldn't kill him to do this. He would finally glance over towards the other boy. It was clear that he was much taller and older then Kitahachi, but he didn't really mind. He wasn't going to talk to him because he wasn't that important to him. This lady was someone he would help though, but he wasn't exactly sure why.
"I'm tired"

Stats:

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul

• Dōbutsu-teki hon'nō (Animal Instinct)
Due to all animals knack for sensing danger or disaster, you can feel danger approaching, making it hard for sneak attacks to hit you. You can smell things before anyone else can, you can hear things that no one else could hear. Your ability to literally sense hostility is unmatched. You can feel the malice radiating from someone who intends to do harm.

Jai12321

Suijin_Kami

Jai Bait

Demonic Widow

5,525 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:12 pm
User Image

xx xxx xxxx xxxxx

-{ She raised her eye brow at the two, frowning. "What else would there be? Rumor has it Kusagakure is threatening our home with war, so lets do our best to prepare for the worst." She raised her hand and waved it, before turning around. "Go talk to the guards and start going through inventory and stuff... Meet back here soon, okay?" She left the area, beginning her part of the mission. }-

OOc: Ten post for each of us, to finish this mission. It's B ranked.

Jutsu:

thefire158

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 7:17 pm

Kitahachi Shibasawa

"Time to Train, I guess"

Kitahachi would nod to the statement as he would go off and try it help prepare the village. Those people were foolish if they believed they could beat them

exit//

"I'm tired"

Stats:

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul

Due to all animals knack for sensing danger or disaster, you can feel danger approaching, making it hard for sneak attacks to hit you. You can smell things before anyone else can, you can hear things that no one else could hear. Your ability to literally sense hostility is unmatched. You can feel the malice radiating from someone who intends to do harm.

Jai12321

Suijin_Kami

A Just War

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 9:19 pm
A Just War
Kokunai Fuwa

"Big Things Have Small Beginnings"

User Image

Kokunai strode through the forest coming to a clearing that had a decent sized lake. "There we go, someplace secluded to relax" Kokunai uttered looking around to see how secluded the area was. Kokunai took a deep breathe exhaling slow being sure to hide his chakra from those around him. He would not be able to be detected except by those of a higher rank, even chuunin would have difficulty pin pointing his location and with a forest of this size he doubted anyone would be looking for his miniscule chakra level.

Kokunai looked around not seeing anyone and shrugged deciding why not. He took his clothes off and removed the bandages on his shoulders and slunk into the cooling water going under for a few seconds before resurfacing. "That is amazing" Kokunai said sighing out his stress as the water seemed to envelop and wash everything away. He swam across the lake and then swam back before deciding to just side on the side of the lake and continue to enjoy this peace he had knowing it may not last for long.

/Konohagakure/ - /Genin/ - /Katon/
/Chakra: 100/100/ - /Matatabi Host - aware - /Sharingan - inactive/

OOC:
Jutsu Used:
People Quoted:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:16 pm
A Just War

User Image

Shikayumi Nara | Speed:4 | Strength:4 | Chalkra:110/110 | Medical Ninja

A few days had passed since the incident on the grounds. Shikayumi had taken some heat from the whole thing; both good and bad. She wanted to check up Kokunai, but she hadn't seen him in days. It really was becoming a drag.

Today she was reading was reading up poisons, and how one would remove them from the body. It was a tricky business, and even if it were done correctly the patient wasn't guaranteed to live. By removing deadly toxins from the body a medic would be capable of diagnosing it, and creating a proper antidote that could counteract the poison. Words phased in and out of her head as she thought about the implications of her spar with Kokunai over the past few days...

~Flashback~

Sitting at the dinner table, Shikayumi was confronted by her father; a stern individual with high expectations for his daughter. "Did something happen at the grounds today?" Shikayumi continued to looking down upon her food; mostly to avoid eye contact. "I heard about your little run in with the two tailed beast." The air was dense with silence as Shikayumi tried to make sense of it all. "I heard you handled yourself very well; not many shinobi your age could restrain a power like that...I'm very proud of you." Shikayumi's father stated in the most unenthusiastic voice imaginable. "Your Grandfather would have been just as proud." Shikayumi's Grandfather was once head of the Nara clan before an untimely incident that ended his life. "To deal with a beast like that requ-," Shikayumi slapped her hands on the table. "Would you stop calling him that!? His name is Kokunai!" Shikayumi's father wasn't one to flinch as he stared back at his angry daughter. "I didn't mean any offence. It is what it is, and there is no avoiding it. One day you'll understand this...." ~

Shikayumi slammed her book shut. Everything thing was beginning to fester inside. She knew he was just a boy, but her family seen him as a monster, and they expect her to see him how they do? Gah, it really was a drag indeed.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Suijin_Kami

PostPosted: Fri Aug 01, 2014 11:35 pm

Kitahachi Shibasawa

"Time to Train, I guess"

As he took a deep breath Kitahachi would begin to slowly focus his chakra. His eyes would slowly close and his breathing would almost form a pattern. As he finished a clone made of lighting with appear next to him. It was like he had a twin. That was simple enough.

Raikou Bunshin no Jutsu (Lightning Clone Technique) Learned

After he was done with that technique he would turn his body towards a small piece of metal stuck in the tree. Placing his right foot forward, he would extend his right hand and open his palm. Quickly the piece of metal came flying towards him, it would seem as though he learned the jutsu.

Lightning Magnet Learned

He decided that he was going to go with a jutsu that was a little more advanced. It was something that he had learned from his father. It was certainly the most powerful jutsu known to the people. Letting a little air escape his lips, he would sit down and would begin to focus. It all came back. The memories of his parents being slaughter by thieves from another village filled his head. He remembered clearly how he felt at that moment. It was like had lost his heart. Everything in this world that was important to him was lost in an instant. The world was cruel and no matter what a single individual did nothing could change that. Tears ran down the side of his cheek. The people around him couldn’t understand. Nobody could understand his thoughts. Even though he was young, he understood how crooked people could be. He was going to fool himself into believing that he cared for others. Everyone in this village could die at that moment and it wouldn’t bother him. He wasn’t a super ninja out to save the world. He didn’t want to make others happy. He had forgot what happiness felt like. It was like everything was a distant memory. The more the thoughts appeared in his head, the more darkness filled his body. He didn’t really see a effort in trying to be the best at something because in the end we all have the same fate. As the tears came out more and more, his grip would tighten. Would the world be better if only he existed? If he were alone, then no one else would have to die. As he let out a loud yell, the area would slowly become cloaked in darkness. As he released what he was doing, he stopped himself, but in the process of stopping himself the darkness would flow into the body of his clone. He would extend his hand to try and remove it. Instead, the clone’s body would move. His eyes would widen, as he would begin to control the body of the clone. This was something he didn’t was possible even for his clan. They were able to control people’s body. The one thing was that the darkness had to have entered their body. This was a awesome discovery though. It would seem he had learned 2 new techniques.

Dark Palace and Dark Possession Learned

It looked, as though, it wasn’t really safe for him to practice his dark techniques at the moment so he decided to go back to learned raiton. He would begin to focus his chakra as he decided that he was trying to learn a bunch of things before he decided to leave. Taking a deep breath, he would to form lighting in his hand. That was only the first part, as he would strengthen his muscles. The lightning would begin to take form. It wouldn’t’ t be long before he had a weapon in his hand. This was actually easier then he thought.

Lighting weapon learned

It was one jutsu that he wanted to learned that was certainly more important then the others. It was something would prove to be most useful to him. It was certainly underrated. If somebody were able to improve the strength of this technique they would be nearly unstoppable. As he would begin to focus his raiton chakra, it would begin to surround him like a armor of some sorts. His muscles would slowly begin to grow in size. His hair would also stand up from the electric discharge that was being given off. As he was fully cloaked, he would actually let a smile. It had been complete. Not only that, he had strengthen it. His form of lightning armor would be a force to reckon with.

Raiton: Raiton no Yoroi (Lightning Release: Lightning Armor)Learned

He was almost done with his lighting jutsu, but of course there were 3 more that he wanted to learn. That lady had already got on his nerves enough today, but she wasn’t that bad of a person. Maybe one day she would be able to understand him. His lightning armor was still up as he would begin to focus his chakra. This jutsu took way more concentration then all of the others. He would take a sit. His breathing begins to form a rhythm. Inhaling and exhaling forming a little song as he did so. He could feel the lightning flowing through his body. At first, he felt a little pain, but that slowly went away. Sensation would replace the plan, as he could his muscles growing in size. This felt great, it was almost like he was a new person. As he would stand up, his body felt great and he looked fit also. It would seem that this jutsu was also a success.

Inbikiri Seeji no Jutsu (Lightning Sage Technique)Learned

It was putting a strain on his body to learn so many of these jutsu at one time so he decided that it would be smart to move to something a little more easy. He could notice a tree that was growing in the lake nearby. This was the perfect chance to know out two more jutsu. Focusing in his chakra in his feet he would begin to walk up the tree. It didn’t much effort, as these types of jutsu were child play. As made it to the type of the tree, he would backflip of it. Before he got close to the water, he would focus a little more chakra within his feet. Instead of falling in the water, he landed on top of it. It would seem as though he was able to climb trees and walk on water.

Kinobori no Jutsu (Tree Walking Technique)/Kabenobori no Jutsu (Wall Walking Technique)
Suimen Hokou no Gyou (The Art of Water Walking) Learned

Still standing on the water, he would slowly walk off the lake, as he didn’t want to practice techniques in that area. ”Only 2 more and then I’ll be done. I can survive through that.” As he took a deep breath, this was one of the strongest jutsu that raiton had to offer. He was going to certainly have to take a break after performed this. The sweat he had accumulated began to run down his face. You could tell from his look he was tired. People always talked to him and figured that he hated the village. It was actually the complete opposite. His parents love this village. Even though it had it faults. It had no intentions of ever causing this place harm. That’s not what his parents would have wanted. That’s not what he wanted either, he didn’t care for the people. Yet, the village itself held so much to him. If somebody were ever to attack this village, he would fight them without any problems. He had lost his focus that quick. He would smile to himself, as he would lower his left arm. Electricity would flow throughout his body as he tried to focus it towards his hand. The more and more it settled in his hand, the more comfortable he felt. He would lift his hand up and would stare at it. Opening his hand, he would form a jabbing motion and would run towards the wall. A giant hole was created. It would seem as though that was completed.

Chidori Learned

"I'm tired"

Stats:

Passive Abilities
• My Dark Soul

Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games