Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]
Ichiraku Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 10:57 am
Cappey-San
[]

~Origami Shadow~
User Image

[Weapon's Class][Origami Bloodline/Nara Clan][Sword Style Unifier][Genin]

Magnus ran through the streets of Konoha, pumped up by the night and the techno playing in his ears, laughing like a manic with his clone in hot pursuit. He looked up to the ramen bar and spotted his cousin sitting with a bunch of guys. One, he recognized from Yumi's Office. He ran up behind them and ruffled her hair, the sound of loud techno in his ears. "Hey, cousin!" He yelled as his clone went to take his head off with a punch to the face that turned into a backflip to the ceiling and a continued rush of speed out of the ramen bar. "Forest Party!" He laughed as he was gone down the street. "Gotta Jet!" For a Nara, magnus was usually lazy expect when it came to training and speed. He really loved speed...the rush, not the drug.
[4/7]

Forest Party: Lights Out
Battle Song: Angels Amongst Jinchuuriki
"I am Cerberus, from darkest I live supreme."

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:08 pm
The Chilling Autumn Rains

User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 6 // Strength 7//xxxx

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

Shikayumi felt like she was melting on the inside, but she couldn't show him that she actually liked him. She came back with a responce... a rather poor one at that. "Keep dreaming, knucklehead!" She said in a joking tone, when in reality she was thinking. "Knucklehead?! Not even my parents say knucklehead."

After the nostalgic insult, Shikayumi would answer his question loosely. "Well, you already know I am a Nara, and that I manipulate shadows, but my true strength is that I make you stronger; anyone stronger really." Mitsutada had never seen her true strength, at least she didn't think he did. As she finished her meal she found that she had nothing else to do but look into Mitsutada's eyes. She was starting to fall for him, the real him, again, but that was quick to disperse with the arrival of the third squad member. "Oh, hey Michael." She said with a smile.

She would try one more time to say something to Mitsutada before wham! The most rambunctious member of the Nara clan struck her from behind; rustling her hair as it draped over her eyes. She slammed her hands on the table as she stood up. "Magnus!! You booger eating moron!" She yelled in a booming voice. She knew who done it, she didn't even have to look, his annoying little laugh said it all.

[ ~ ]

Leave no traces
Leave no witnesses

220/270

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 7:31 am
User Image
Mɪᴛsᴜᴛᴀᴅᴀ Gūʀᴜ
» [Kᴏɴᴏʜᴀ] | [Sᴀɴɴɪɴ] | [Sᴀᴍᴜʀᴀɪ] | [Sᴘᴇᴇᴅ: 13] | [Sᴛʀᴇɴɢᴛʜ: 12] | [Gᴀᴛᴛsᴜ :: 400] «

"No matter how small my steps are, they will eventually add up. Even if I didn't win today, the step I take now will take shape one or two months from now."
User Image
Main Theme Song of Mitsutada Gūru

-- "--" --

As Mitsu was eating away at his noodles he slowly turned his head to face the person who had approached them which happened to be Michael. With noodle still dangling from his mouth the Sannin raised a hand and gestured to the seat as if saying to go ahead and sit down, and before the man could do so Mitsu slurped up the noodles that were in his mouth and started to shove more in. When Shikayumi snapped back to his teasing statement with a rather unexpected remark it caused Mitsu to choke on the noodles that he was swallowing as he tried to laugh at the same time. Grabbing his napkin he held it in front of his mouth as he calmed his coughing fit and once done he shook his head once. "Well that was unexpected. Note to self, do not laugh while trying to swallow food.." After wiping the corners of his mouth the blue haired shinobi picked up his chopsticks again and was about to shove more of the noodles into his mouth when Shikayumi's cousin had appeared and teased her before running off which caused him to chuckle to himself in response, but yet again, she acted in a way he didn't expect her to do so and he got himself into another laughing fit, but luckily, this time he wasn't swallowing food so he wouldn't choke.

-- "--" --

Battle Theme Song of Mitsutada Gūru
                                                        User Image
                                                        "That's why I won't give up. No matter how long it takes, even if it takes a year, I will lead my comrades to victory.."

- ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ - [ O.O.C. ] - ▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀ -

[ Rip. Wrong spot again. v~v; ]

Passives || Tech's Used || Quotes
                                                        Techniques Used:

Passives
                                                        • [boxing//style] You can predict peoples movements to an extent [better than a normal person, but worse than someone with Sharingan].
                                                        • [Shigure Souen] Shinjikazu - After being trained in both defense and attack the user eyes have become more prone to oncoming attacks and is able to react much quicker giving him insight in battle. He is also able to since someone killer intent and feel the force coming from it.
                                                        • [Passively Honored] Samurai untapped power is passive.
                                                        • [CQC Master] Close combat is your everything, you are a master within these specifications.
                                                        • [Muscle Reaction Expert] Your perception rivals the Sharingan, without the neat tricks.
                                                        • [Poisonous to the Bone] Immune to poison.
                                                        • [Deadly Touch] Adaptable Poison runs through the blade of your sword.
                                                        • [Occupied Hands] Your bloodline techniques don't require handseals.
                                                        • [CLASS] This is because their training releases a constant field of chakra around their body to where they literally witness time at a slower pace. Samurai can see the enemy's physical attacks in slow motion, because the range of this ability expands just far enough to where they can predict these close-range attacks. Because of this, they will never falter in physical combat. They simply do not make mistakes. They can parry pretty much everything. Your super bursts of speed mean nothing to them. They cannot be defeated by stats, because they are the most skilled. Samurai are essentially the counter class to other physical classes. Other physical classes are left almost useless versus them.
                                                        • [CLASS] Samurai can use low level techniques (genin and academy) with one hand so that they don't have to weaken their hold of their weapon while they perform jutsu.
                                                        Cappey-San
                                                        IrIshInjun95
                                                        Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Mar 04, 2015 8:12 am
█ █ Michael Draconiquis █ █

User Image

╔════════════════════════════╗

[Uzumaki] | [Konohagakure] | [Jounin] | [Sharingan] | [Info -- Clicky]

Michael looked around before sitting and looked at his two friends. He opened his mouth to speak, but was cut off by the Nara running in and causing a commotion. Then when Shikayuki called him her name he started laughing uncontrollably and fell out his chair still laughing his head off. When he calmed down he clambered back into his seat. "Well that was unexpected. But onto what I wanted to tell you two. A few changes have happened, one I am no longer able to use jinton my friends, an unusual change has happened and I am not sure if Choumei is the cause of this or some unseen force. If we ever have a mission together I can block attacks for y'all, but not damage as much. If you two would not mind I would like to place a seal on your bodies, so if you ever need me I will be there in a split second. And second be wary of any mist shinobi who come towards the village, they are under a new kage and we do not know if she means harm or peace. As he said all this he removed his hood to reveal his red and white hair to show his new abilities. The waitress came over and asked if he wanted his usual and he nodded to her. He would not remove his headband like usual and would look at his friends. 』™

[Seven Tail Host] | [200/200] | [Doton -- Katon -- Fuuton]
╚════════════════════════════╝

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - ♒ - [ OOC ] - ♒ - ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ Techniques learned
Cappey-San

Quote:

IrIshInjun95

Ice-Cold Sage

11,315 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Battle: KO 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 3:14 am
IrIshInjun95

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 9:44 pm

IrIshInjun95

Cappey-San

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Hello, my name is Yami, And this....
Is my story.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
The young man entered into the ramen shop. A lustful feel would surface around the shop. Sitting down, he began speaking to the man who was known as Michael. "Well, hello there." He said with his straw hat covering his eyes. His head was facing the counter. He lifted his head and turned towards the man. He put his hand out, The samara man would attempt a hand shake. This would trigger a different chain of events. Something different then what was going on through the Shop. Anyone inside would feel the sudden and strange new feelings. He also adds another jutsu to the mix before stepping out of the darkness view. The target would see nothing but darkness. It will stay that way until kech got what they needed.
⇍⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎u⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎⇎
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.
The Spirit is Willing - C
This ability is also an auto-cast, meant to arouse a target. The chakra targets the latent desires in their brain and brings them to life, to an extent; they see fading visions of their deep desires, and envision the Incubus as the one who may fulfill these desires. This genjutsu lasts on surrounding entities for three posts, and will leave targets enticed even afterwards.

Kokuangyo no Jutsu (Bringer of Darkness Technique)
Description: An ancient technique created and mastered by the late Nidaime Hokage, it utilizes the foremost creator of fear: darkness. By creating a complete and impenetrable darkness around the user, the actual affect is not to scare them, but to disable them. Doujutsus are especially hindered by this technique because it affects the nervous system in such a way that it deactivates them. Indeed, there is very little that can pierce that jutsu, not even interference from allies. The only way to break this jutsu is by throwing the user off guard or if the user wills it.
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
Alliance: Kusa, Kiri
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 12(+3/-1) / Strength: 5((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:295
Toad summoner rank: Original summoner
Toad summoning: N/A

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

bentleyc

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 2:37 am
User Image
Arashi Raiken
Chuunin ~ Konoha ~ Taijutsu ~ Raiken ~ Hyuuga ~ Chakra: 145/150 ~ Speed: 10 Strength: 10

Arashi walked into the shop and looked around for any strong shinobi he could recruit for the mission he was given. He saw michael, two leaf shinobi and one mysterious man which made him feel odd. It was a warm inclination that made him want to trust him just as much as the others but knowing himself it felt unnatural. He was also puzzled by the fact that he had just seen Michael in another place so he knew one had to be a clone... but which one? all these questions would be answered quickly as he activated his Byakugan in public for the first time. His yellow eyes instantly turned white and veins bulged on his temples as he could scan the room in an instant. He realized that michael was a clone, so he just knew he would be useless. He was about to walk over to them when something caught his eyes. The stranger in the room was using his chakra, Arashi could not tell what he was doing but he could see the flow of the man's chakra. He saw the man stretch out his hand to shake Michael's and knew something was wrong, he wasn't sure of what to do but he knew he had to stop the handshake and interrogate this man, although he couldnt decide between simply calling out or simply attacking the visitor. His fist clenched as he thought back to the secret Michael trusted him with and knew that if there was anyone in the village that outsiders would be after it was him, he was definitely not gonna let that happen. with this in his mind he was becoming more frustrated causing sparks of Raiton chakra to start flying from his right fist. He probably would have attacked anyone else from behind in this situation but something about this man made him give him the benefit of a doubt, little did he know that it was the same genjutsu that made him suspicious.
"Yo Michael, back away from that b*****d! He's using some type of jutsu... I don't know what but i dont trust any outsider using ninjutsu in our gates."
He looked at the man trying to keep his face straight before the sparks from his fist jumped out and created a lightning clone. The clone would walk outside the door and make sure no civilians were around just incase s**t gets crazy.
"Answer for yourself or there's a nice cell in the prison waiting for you. What are you doing here, what jutsu are you using right now, and exactly why are you here and doing this."
as he spoke he was trying hard to remain calm but his fist continued to spark.he really didn't want to damage his favorite restaurant, but if it meant taking out a threat to the village he wouldn't hesitate again.

Ryo=167000
Speed: 10(+2/-3) / Strength: 10(+3/-3) 
PASSIVE ABILITIES 
Thunderstruck 
• Lightning and manipulation to the extent of your rank, no further. At a young rank, your lightning might not be the best, but at higher ranks, the lightning manipulation is superb. With both manipulations, at Kage rank, for example, you can make an electromagnetic storm and direct your raiton and magnetism techs more directly. 

Thunder Sonar 
• Objects that hold lightning that you've made can be tracked by you from anywhere, sensed by you, and that lightning can be given back using the passive "volt siphon" technique for a small restoration of chakra for more raiton techniques 

+2 Speed, +1 Strength
• Lightning manipulation to the extent of your rank
• Decreased rank in raiton and magnetism jutsu of any kind that is used against you.
• No Handseals for lightning
Chaos_wolf12

IrIshInjun95

panthers7

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:11 am

IrIshInjun95

Cappey-San

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
Yami looked at the man, and nodded his head to the side. "I guess you'd be trouble some to." He said as he stretched. He move insanely fast and stood behind araishi facing the opposite way. "Guess your something else." Out of everyone else, he was the only one not to be effected. "But all you need is a little push." He would re-activate the genjutsu before moving a good enough distance away from the group. He would sit and wait for his partner, a cute waitress would walk passed, yami would grab her hand and twirl her onto his lap. He instantly became attracted to yami as they watched the events un fold. Yami had a temporary head ache, the strain of using this on multiple people, Geez, if someone told him about this.
Yami: You always tell me to use the pain of loosing someone....but I've never really lost anyone.
Testial: For me, it's my greatest source of anger, and then it just builds up inside me until..
Finally... It explodes.
This ability is also an auto-cast, meant to arouse a target. The chakra targets the latent desires in their brain and brings them to life, to an extent; they see fading visions of their deep desires, and envision the Incubus as the one who may fulfill these desires. This genjutsu lasts on surrounding entities for three posts, and will leave targets enticed even afterwards.

Description: An ancient technique created and mastered by the late Nidaime Hokage, it utilizes the foremost creator of fear: darkness. By creating a complete and impenetrable darkness around the user, the actual affect is not to scare them, but to disable them. Doujutsus are especially hindered by this technique because it affects the nervous system in such a way that it deactivates them. Indeed, there is very little that can pierce that jutsu, not even interference from allies. The only way to break this jutsu is by throwing the user off guard or if the user wills it.
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 12(+3/-1) / Strength: 6((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:295

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Ningishzida

Demonic Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 6:31 am
User ImageO d a R y u u
.L o c a t i o n: Ichiraku Ramen Shop
.C o m p a n y: Mitsutada, Yami, Arashi, Michael
.M o o d: Excited
.G a t t s u: 225
.R a n k: Chuunin
.S t r e n g t h: 10
.S p e e d: 12
•••▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Oda calmly walked into the area that his fellow Kech Mara member Yami had gone towards. After having been informed of the Kech Mara and inducted to it despite being a lower rank than everyone else within the group due to his prowess with the blade and pure strength behind his combat abilities. It would seem that there were two other people there alongside the Jinchuuriki; who so far seemed to not be resisting their attempts to take him back to remove his Bijuu. However there was one male that seemed to be throwing a wrench into their plan, a dark skinned white eyed male who was questioning Yami about why he was in the village. Alongside him was a man who he could sense to be one of his own kin; a Sannin by the feel of his power. His blood boiled slightly at the thought of how good of a fight it would be to face him, but he forced it away knowing that he didn't want to harm his family considering how scarce they were. With that in mind he appeared between Yami and Arashi in a burst of speed; his still sheathed blade flying up towards Arashi's mouth. Should it connect it would send him flying a few hundred feet but aside from that cause little damage, however to add insult to injury Oda would speak in a calm tone. "Bad mortal, there's no need for that. If the Jinchuuriki comes willingly none of you have to die." As soon as he said this a kind smile danced across his lips, making the dark words he spoke somehow even scarier than before.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬•••

bentleyc

Chaos_wolf12

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:10 am
~Origami Shadow~
User Image

Magnus lagged behind down the street walking towards the ramen bar. He didn't really want to get into a confrontation with his cousin. Sure, he could outrun her with ease, but she hits really hard. He still remembers the last time... Anyway, he pushed onwards as Yumi did say time was of the essence. He stopped as he heard a crash followed by a boy talking. Magnus stopped in his tracks and took a defensive position outside the shop. He couldn't see inside so he had no clue what was going on, but he knew his cousin wouldn't behind it. She was normally friendly to every....mostly everyone. From the voice, it wasn't anyone that Magnus knew and from what he said it wasn't anyone from around here either. Strangely enough, no one made a sound while it went on. No screaming or shouting and other voices at all. That pointed all to genjutsu, the best way to ensue complete cooperation from an opposing force to eliminate a variables with minimum causalities would be the temple of nirvana or Leaf's very own bringer of darkness genjutsu, but it was a leaf special and not many people knew it or let alone had access to that kind of information or skill.

Magnus slipped a pill into his mouth and under his tongue. Lord Yumi had just slipped out of the village, but he did leave a clone behind. He created a paper butterfly and had it go find Yumi. In the meantime, he would need to find a way to assist and see what was going on down there. It was obviously a trap, but for who? Only one way to find out... Magnus ran into the shop with his trench knives drawn. "What was that!" He called out as he took notice the boy standing with sheathe in hand and stood at the ready. He couldn't be the only one as there had to be another in here somewhere. The kid looked to young to know either of the techniques needed to create this kind of calm and still be able to move around. Magnus also noted that no one was asleep either which eliminated one of the techniques he had in mind. "Who are you?" Magnus asked ready for anything.

Origami no Dara
Chou Tokkoutai-Butterfly Kamikaze unit D
Through Kumitate the user folds paper into pure white butterflies. These butterflies are best use for tracking,though in a minor variation of the technique the butterflies crumple further into paper Shuriken.Which are as sharp as any standard Shuriken.The butterflies are able to change directional the users whim,yet one they are formed into their shuriken versions they gain speed and lose maneuverability.

Strong Fist of the Knuckle Knives Stage 3: Active +1 Speed
bentleyc

Chaos_wolf12

IrIshInjun95

Cappey-San

Muramasa the Iniquitous

Word Count: 338

Theme Song: Bullet Train

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:20 am

IrIshInjun95

Chaos_wolf12

bentleyc

Muramasa the Iniquitous

User Image

S h i k a y u m i N a r a

No one sees you
No one hears you

_________________ //Konoha// Speed 6 // Strength 7//xxxx

xxxxxxxx ___________________________________

*Crunch*

Shikayumi was still standing as the genjutsu arose throughout the tiny Ramen bar. She didn't make any subtle movements for if she did, it would reveal that she had escaped the genjutsu. The best way to counter genjutsu, was to play the part.

With both of the opposing shinobi focusing on things, other than Shikayumi, she now could rotate to the offensive. With her hands pressed together on the table, she triggered the shadow clutch technique. A technique that, used in such close quarters, would hold the element of surprise up until the moment it hit.

The shadow would split into two, less than two feet away from Oda, and about ten feet from Yami. Starting with Yami since she was in the most dire of positions, would act as a counter measure to protect Arashi. As the strand of shadow shot up from her blind side, the tip of her shadow morphed into a hand as it wrapped around Oda. If it were to connect, it would continue to to ram Oda's left shoulder into the side of the bar with great force before tossing her into the corner of the bar like a ragdoll.

Yami had it a bit easier, seeing how he was not in Shikayumi's immediate bubble. Two tables down, Shikayumi's second strand of shadow sleuthed beneath the tables. The shadow hand sprawled out beneath the second table as it shot up from the ground like a cobra; attempting to latch onto his waist. If this were to succeed, the hand would continue to push forward as it shoved his back through every wooden table in a straight line towards the wall before eventually slamming his back into the wall. She would next throw him into the same corner of the bar as Oda.

Either way, she was attacking in a line of fire that did not allow them to get closer to Micheal , or herself, forcing them into the cramped corner in the back of the bar. Containing a weapon user into tight quarters was key when fighting one.

She would turn to Arashi. "Wake them up, now!" With Shikayumi's cover exposed, she turned to the two opponents in the room as her shadow lurked closely to her body. She spat out the medicine capsule that alloud her immunity from the shinobi's genjutsu. The same pill that she used to retain information when escaping the Mist Village.

[ ~Jutsu Used: Shadow Clutch Technique //Medicine Used: Wasabi Pill ]

Leave no traces
Leave no witnesses

220/270

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 11:44 am

IrIshInjun95

Cappey-San

bentleyc

Muramasa the Iniquitous

User ImageUser Image
Yami
Is my story.
"Gatta be quicker than that." He would say in a burst of speed. As the shadow would come from her, he would move in insane speed towards the girl. He would move to quick for a reaction. Thus from that, he would draw a kunai. His body would flicker in the spot where he was. His body would comepletely disappear. Another genjutsu was activated. Yami was moving around at incredible speed. Even with that he wouldn't be were his image was. Making it hard to hit or tell where he would be next.
Finally... It explodes.

It Don't Mean s**t - B
Triggered Upon Sight of the Samaran

For the next three posts, the Samaran will appear (even in chakra trace/signature) completely off from where they actually are. Good luck actually hitting them.
Samara
Black widow
Assassin
Jounin Anbu- Speed: 12(+3/-1) / Strength: 6((+1/-1))
4,000 ryo
Chakra points:280

User Image  

Valiant Depression

Thirteenth Teenager

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 12:07 pm
Cappey-San

~Origami Shadow~
User Image

Yumi jumped into action quickly taking advantage of the element of surprise to one of the shinobi, should the technique hold. The other, of which Magnus was still unknown of, was now moving around the room rapidly faster than Magnus by a large margin. He was a blur one could not just place and his genjutsu still had a grasp on many in the room. Magnus whistled creating a genjutsu of his own as he begun to smoke and then would explode raining fire down around the room and most of the outside. It would appear as the fire was burning the building and masking him from sight. Even with the other shinobi's burst of speed, he would still hear it and fall victim to the Burning Plains. Magnus would take advantage of this situation and rush over to Mitsu and pop a pill in his mouth and force him to chew it that would bring him back to the realm of the battle. After he would rush over to Arashi and do the same. Magnus still held his in his mouth just in case it was needed.

Strong Fist: Stage 3 +1 Speed
Stage 1: +1 to Strength
Stage 2: +1 To Arm speed[Adjacent Speed +1]
[[With the Nara Clan trait: Reaction speed is now 12]]

Name of Jutsu: The Burning Plains
Description: The shinobi will gather chakra around their lips and begin to whistle a tune using the chakra to alter the pitch. Anyone who hears this high pitched whistling will see the user start to smoke and spark drawing them deeper into the genjutsu. When they have seen and heard the jutsu the opponent will see the user burst into a image of flame and the fire will quickly spread around them making everything around look as if it is on fire. All the opponent will be able to hear is the roar of flames and it would be difficult to see the user do to the fact hat they are shrouded in fire. The opponent will feel excruciating pain if they come into contact with the fire.

Nara Recipe: Wasabi Pill Genin 0 pills left
Originally designed to sober intoxicated members of the clan, it was later noted that this pill served great use in battle. If given to a shinobi who is under the effects of genjutsu, this spicy pill will not only undo the genjutsu, but it will also stop the effects of genjutsu for the next two posts.
bentleyc

Muramasa the Iniquitous

Chaos_wolf12

IrIshInjun95

Theme Song: Bullet Train

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:06 pm
Cappey-San

(How did she know it was a genjutsu? xD Your brain is fooled to think the effects are authentic.

Also - since BoD can't be broken normally, the pill will only stave it off for two posts.)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Yui Ga Dokuson

Thirteenth Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 1:09 pm
Resident Feminazi
Cappey-San

(How did she know it was a genjutsu? xD Your brain is fooled to think the effects are authentic.

Also - since BoD can't be broken normally, the pill will only stave it off for two posts.)

[[ I was told BoD was single target, and it was cast on Michael, am I wrong in this? ]]  
Hidden Leaf Village - Konohagakure [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff