Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Cafeteria Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:40 am
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

Light walked in to the Cafeteria and looked around, a frown of concentration on his face. "Food..." He murmured.
He was feeling weak, as though he hadn't eaten in months.

Ene noticed Light walk in. "I knew it!" She hopped once before running over to Light.
She hugged him and buried her head in his stomach.

He made an oof sound as she buried her head in his stomach. Placing a hand on her head, he looked down at her. "Hey, squirt. What's with this?"
She looked up, sniffling. "Well, I-I got lost again."
He closed his eyes and covered his face with his hand. "Man, I'm gonna need to talk to that Ottsel."
He turned to Tsuyoi and Oswald. "Well, this," He said, rubbing Ene's head. "Is my sister, Ene. Ene, this is Miss Tsuyoi and Oswald."

Looking at them, she smiled weakly and waved her unusual usual two fingered greeting. "H-hi."

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
holloween-hound
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
GuardianAngel_Luna

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:50 am
kurai_18
therealkiru
GuardianAngel_Luna

User Image

X gave a shy smile.
"im happy you found him, Ene." she said gently with a happy smile.

She turned to Alex,
"so what were we gonna do next?" she laughed

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 12:55 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked around the cafeteria as it seemed to have some students hanging out in it today. She then looked at the girl who had ran up to and hugged Light, and had been introduced as his sister. She tilted her hat as well as bowing her head at Ene, "Nice to meet you Ene. Your brother has been a great assistant today in my class." She crossed her arms, giving a kind of glaring look at Light, "Though he stupidly got hurt and refused to go to the infirmary..."

Quote:

Quote:

Souchi The 2nd

holloween-hound

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 4:39 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Ene looked up at him.
He looked down and smiled with closed eyes. "Don't worry about it. Heheh."
He walked over to the food counter and grabbed four trays. "Nothing a little food won't fix."
He sat down at a table and began eating.

Looking on in astonishment and disgust, Ene spoke. "H-how is he eating so much without being full?"

holloween-hound
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
GuardianAngel_Luna

Kurai_18

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 5:53 pm
kurai_18
therealkiru
GuardianAngel_Luna

User Image

X watched Light
"maybe he hasn't eaten in a while....I know I was hungry after not eating for weeks" she said to Ene.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 6:09 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Light stopped and looked up, seeing and hearing X. "Haven't eaten in a week? Hah! My typical meals range from ten to twenty plates, so I don't think I'm starving." He said, smiling and taking a bite out of a sticky bun.
"Weren't you ever taught manners?" Ene asked, showing a little fluster of anger as her balled fists curled upwards.

holloween-hound
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
GuardianAngel_Luna

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:28 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi grabbed whatever was available at random and took a seat across from Light. Looking down at her plate, she had bread, a scoop of rice, fruit salad, and a slice of ham. The plate also came with a fork and knife wrapped up in a napkin. She unwrapped the fork and knife, grabbing the knife and cutting the piece of bread in half. She then grabbed the ham and put it in between the 2 pieces of bread, taking a bite of it. She looked at Light as he ate as Ene and X were talking to him, staying quiet to let them converse.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Souchi The 2nd

holloween-hound

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2015 7:30 pm
Shiro nodded at the two new comers as they joined the group. She noticed one of them had a sweet pastry and her stomach growled. She'd been trying to eat healthier but she had a bad sweet tooth.
Shiro cleared her throat "Hello my name is Shiro...if you don't mind me asking, where did you get that?", she pointed at the pastry and smiled sheepishly.  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 3:20 am
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

He stopped mid-bite and pointed at himself. "Sticky bun? What about it?"
Ene's eyes closed halfway. She decided to sit down in the corner chair of the table. Ene leaned over and covered the one side of her face and talked to X. "This is just a little uncomfortable, you know what I mean?"

holloween-hound
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
GuardianAngel_Luna

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:38 am
kurai_18
therealkiru
GuardianAngel_Luna

User Image

X looked to Ene
"yeah, I know." she sighed. Her stomach grumbled, even after just eating a hamburger and half of another. She didn't want to pig out, even though she knew she was unhealthily underweight for someone her age. She ate just enough to survive and that's it, even though she was still hungry.

"my....erm.....old family....they wouldn't let me eat often if at all....I guess im a scavenger sometimes.....but watching them eat all that food.....really uncomfortable."

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 1:01 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
Tsuyoi looked at Ene, staring at her for a few moments before looking down at her food and continuing eating. She looked at Light, "Is she really your sis...I mean, she doesn't really have any similarities with you." She finished eating her sandwich and started to eat whatever was left. She shrugged, "Of course, some siblings don't really have any similarities sometimes so...I guess that's how you two are."

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Souchi The 2nd

holloween-hound

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:46 pm
Shiro nodded. "Um yeah, where did you get it? I um, don't really come in the cafeteria that often so I don't really know what they have" she chuckled. She heard X's stomach grumble. "You hungry?" she asked. "I might have another apple if you want it  

GuardianAngel_Luna

Familiar Fairy

7,700 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 6:47 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Light and Ene looked at each other in relief. That could have been bad. Ansem said no one can know, so... He sighed and replied. "She has mom's side, I have a bit of both."
End exhaled heavily. Is he stretching it or what?

holloween-hound
Flippy flusters Flaky
kalenakeeper
Fiendish Az
GuardianAngel_Luna

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:24 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User Image
"Mhm, I see..." eventually, Tsuyoi was finished eating what was on her plate, letting out a sigh of relief as her stomach had been empty for quite awhile. She looked at Ene and stared at her for awhile, "Blue hair...hey, do you know a girl named Shinochi? I remember her telling me something about meeting a couple of blue haired students in the library." She crossed her arms, "Is there any other blue haired characters I should be aware of?" at this point, she was curious.

Quote:

kalenakeeper

Souchi The 2nd

holloween-hound

Kurai_18

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2015 9:10 am
kurai_18
therealkiru
GuardianAngel_Luna

User Image

X stayed silent for most of this conversation.
"or like how some people don't look at all like their parents or grandparents." X said silently.

She looked to Shiro and smiled
"we are in the cafeteria, I could get a apple." she smiled and grabbed a apple from the serving area.

She bit down and winced and slowly pulled her mouth off the apple, one of her teeth came out, she was now in tears.

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games