Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 5:40 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

After class had got out, he'd decided to head to the cafeteria but was side tracked by the weather. "Hm, wonderfully nice out here." He smiled. "Tomorrow's class is gonna be held out doors." Proclaiming aloud to no one.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Quote:
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:53 pm
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

"He came to warn us that we're being attacked by evil creatures."
"Doesn't everybody deserve a second chance?"
Lucky bunny
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: still wish some one would play mickey mouse, even if its as an npc right now.

suddenly a portal opened up fairly near light. the portal itself seamed to be made of light energy and soon, Oswald stepped through, collapsing to the ground were he began to heave. "okay... never again... will I travel... by light portal... the swirling colors..." Oswald complained as he remained on hands and knees, trying to settle his gut.

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:58 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

Light blinked as the rabbit-thing seemed to dry heave. "Um, are you alright, kid?"

holloween-hound
Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:14 pm
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

Lucky bunny
Out Of rock Candy: still wish some one would play mickey mouse, even if its as an npc right now.

Oswald held up a finger. "just give me... a moment..." he stated and for a few more agonizing seconds, which felt like hours to him, he finally got better. standing up he brushed himself off and looked at the tall human before him. "huh, so that's what humans look like... anyway, im Oswald, the lucky rabbit and older brother to mickey mouse, this place, wouldn't happen to be the academy for keybearers, would it?" Oswald asked before blinking a few times. "HEY IM NOT A KID! I HAPPEN TO BE MARRIED!" he yelled at light, getting rather pissed he was called a kid. his ears were back and he had an angry look that could unnerve a blot.

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:26 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

"Heheh! My bad." Light poked the new guy and rubbed his own chin. "That's funny, you kinda look familiar."
He stood up and turned around to face the entrance. "Anyways, I gotta check on something. Wanna tag along?"

holloween-hound
Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 28, 2015 6:48 pm
Kurai_18

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Oswald

User Image

Lucky bunny

mumbling something, Oswald began to follow light. "fine, but im not doing anything you ask bub." he stated

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kurai_18

PostPosted: Thu Jan 29, 2015 3:21 am
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇

"Fine by me." Light shrugged and walked through the doors.
[Exit to Room 117]

holloween-hound
Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:26 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageShinochi walked around the courtyard, looking for a good place to take a relaxing nap. "Hmm, lets see...I need someplace breezy and out of the sun...mind as well be a high place too." she then spotted a tree that was pretty high and was catching the calm breeze. "Aha~, this is good." she took out her blades, and went into a crouched position. She jumped high off the ground, and stabbed her blades into the tree to cling onto the tree. She climbed the rest of her way up with her blades, eventually getting to the top of the tree where there are many large branches to sit on. She picks a random branch, hopping onto it from her climbing position. She sheathed her blades and stretched, "Finally~, sleep~, oh it's been too long my friend~." she sat down and slowly leaned her back on the tree. She dangles one leg off the tree branch while the other one lies flat on the tree branch. She yawns and shuts her eyes, falling asleep instantly.

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 11:15 am
gaia_diamond User Image
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright
Talia Azkaban

gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright

After few days from being missing from the academy, Talia decided to rest in the courtyard. her life was in vain and much of a blurred. she tries to stay hidden from the dangers of the mad scientist. now that, everything from heartless to dragons and then the organization 13 appears. she has much choice but to stay out of trouble.

falling down on the field of sunflowers with her black skirt and red sweater, she eased her worries.

"if only I was still human and had be with my parents..life would be fun." she dozes off to sleep.

fox137

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 12:43 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas walks around a lot till he sees talia asleep in the flowers and walks over to her standing above her and casting a shadow over her eyes you seem well relaxed how long have you been sleeping here? he asks her not sure if she will even wake up when he specks to her-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 2:53 pm
gaia_diamond User Image
Talia Azkaban

she opens up her eyes and then sense a dark presence near her. her heart races in her chest as she gets up and hugs Atlas. wondering if this atlas was person Kie made up, she ignores that thought.

"...To answer your question, I been here for almost a week because the monster who created me has tried to contact me...I am glad you came." she said, even though he did not care much about her.

fox137

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:42 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas hugged her back enjoying her warm hugs even if they were both darkness mixed A heartless didnt fuse with you like it did with me? someone made you like this i can't see why anyone would try and make a heartless human unless they wanted someone to grow extremely powerful on both the light and the dark he says looking down at her smileing-

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

kimi23loveheart

Hygienic Hunter

1,775 Points
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:24 pm
fox137

User Image gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_diamond
TALIA Azkaban
gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright gaia_nitemareright

"It is a complicated situation. the mad man want used darkness for something evil . my parents just want to cure people from darkness.. the very bad thing about it is I do not know if they are alive." she squeaked as she looked at Atlas in his eyes, knowing that heartless was in her body. she could be control by any dark force.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 11:18 pm
User Image
Atlas

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

-Atlas looked down at her when she squeaked where he may have a powerful heartless in him he was the one in control right now not the heartless that does even start to make any scene but then again i guess not many know what it feels like to have a heartless inside you and to know that it just makes both sides stronger not really beats one you gain a heartless who is immune to the light and a human with dark powers kinda bad on both sides

☆═━┈┈━┈━┈━☢━┈━┈━┈━═☆

{OOC:

kimi23loveheart

fox137
Crew

Shirtless Trader

2,800 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2015 1:07 pm
× × Shinochi × ×

User ImageAfter hours of much needed sleep, Shinochi finally wakes up from her slumber, yawning and stretching. "That was a good nap...I would sleep longer but, then I'd fall into a sleep coma." she jokingly told herself. She looked down at how high she was on the tree, and shrugged, jumping off the branch. She landed on the ground on her feet as a cat would, looking around, "All right, what to do..." she sees two people who seem to be having a reunion. She decides not to bother them however as it would be rude of her to, so instead, she decides to check on her gummi ship, heading to the Gummi Hangar.

Quote:

Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 62 63 64 65 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games