Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Kingdom Key Academy~ A Kingdom Hearts Guild (v.3)

Back to Guilds

Tags: Kingdom Hearts, Keyblade, School, Roleplay, Square Enix 

Reply Kingdom Key Academy
Grand hall Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:07 pm
The poison was quickly leaving the academy from vents

The school's barrier went up neutralizing any poison that was inside after the vents cleared it out.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 1:38 am
Quote:

Quote:

Knux_nyan

Quote:

Airo

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"air, so docile yet so deadly"
"but also kind and harsh as well"
Ottsel god
Thoughts: "..."
Out Of rock Candy: . ugh, sorry, yiou guys are fast, and i didnt have a chance to edit my post till today, sorry.

airo chuckled as he heard the air vents go off. he then turned his atention to daxter and the kids, watching them to make sure no one got hurt by the poison, along with anyone else, sense he could litiraly turn into air and push the poison out of anyones lungs if need be.  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 11:40 am
holloween-hound

(eclipse is no longer there and the poison has already been removed. Bit late there X3)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 3:10 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked around, rubbing her shoulder, letting out a sigh, "First day here and unfortunate events already happen..." lucky for her, her armor neutralized any poison she inhaled. She hopes that anybody who inhaled the poison will get well. But, she's had enough 'fun' for today, and decided to head back to her room like she planned to. She looked around for the pathway to the girl's dorms, eventually finding it, "Time to rest for a bit." she headed down the path that would lead to where she was headed to in the first place.

(Exits to dorms)

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

kalenakeeper
Captain

18,350 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:38 pm
Rose was cleaning the grand hall with Jaster.
"at least the trouble is over. Thanks for helping Jaster"

Jaster sighs,
"yep. I think im gonna change my hair, all red."

"sounds good."

"I worry about mom. I mean, I think she went....evil....." he sighed.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 10:45 am
User Image
User Image

"Why do i get the feeling this isn't the first time she has." Kalen asked with a neutral look on his face.
Shido was looking over the students giving what aid he could to those infected. But this poison was tailored for Dragons only so there wasn't much to do. He wanted to find out who did it and give them a piece of his mind.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 12:42 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi came back from resting in her dorm room and was heading towards the cafeteria. Then she walked into the people she had seen at the feast, "Ah, cleaning up?" she said as she stood there with her arms behind her. She wasn't that hungry, so she didn't need to be in a rush to go get food. "It's sad how things ended up how they did, with the poison and all." she said as she picked up some kind of leftover meat on the ground, which probably was from the feast. Her eyebrows furrow as she looks at whatever she just picked up.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:27 pm
TheRealKiru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Daxter

"Now, I like Precursor Orbs and Power Cells as much as the next guy"
"but if you ask me, they must've been real losers"
Ottsel god
Out Of rock Candy:

daxter had let off a low grumble as he walked back into the grand hall, after having to evacuate with everyone. passing Tsuyoi, daxter glanced at her, then stopped. "so, who are you anyway?" daxter said, trying to get his mind off the poison event.  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200

Kurai_18

High-functioning Trickster

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 3:59 pm
User Image
┇ Jaecen Light ┇
Male 25 |
'Acceleration' by Fear and Loathing in Las Vegas ~Enter Light~

"Well, anyways. If anyone asks about mom or dad, just say I raised you. I was orphaned as a kid, so..." Light turned around. "Wow, here already."
"Okay, that makes sense. All of it does. But, how do you explain my accent?" She watched as Light just shrugged.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

(OOC: )
Knux_nyan
therealkiru
holloween-hound
NinjaDragon66
fiendish az
fiendish az

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:15 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked at where the voice came from, looking down at Daxter, "I'm the basic sparring teacher," she crouched down to be at the same eye level as Daxter, "And you're...hmm...the orange cat mechanic, right?" She looked at the meat she still held, and then back at Daxter, "You want this?" she said, wiggling the meat in front of Daxter, teasing him.

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

holloween-hound

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 1:55 am
TheRealKiru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Daxter

Ottsel god
Out Of rock Candy:

when Tsuyoi began to taunt him with a peace of meat, daxter's became really annoyed. "okay, let me stop you there, first off, im a student who just works as a mechanic on my free time, to earn munny for food and such. second, im an ottsel, not a cat, and third, I may not know magic yet, but I have mastered sparring, and finally, lets see what you turn into when you fall in dark eco." daxter stated, the last part in a threatening tone as he summoned his keyblade. "cause, honestly, I don't care how hot you are." his body began to shudder and grow, and before long he was a giant version of himself, about the same size as her with darkened fur. "cause ill rip you limb from limb." daxter stated, his voice much deeper now.

(dark daxter)  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 4:01 pm
•Tsuyoi Wroggi•

User ImageTsuyoi looked up at Daxter, standing up and staring at him, not really surprised by his transformation. She smirked at Daxter, "Ah, so this is how you are when you're ready to fight huh?" She patted Daxter's head, walking past him to the trashcan. She tossed the piece of meat into the trashcan, and looked back at Daxter, "Also, I may be hot, ", she cracked her knuckles, "But that doesn't mean I know how to fight..." But then she dangled her arms, letting out a sigh, "Unfortunately, as a teacher, I can't fight a student, just train them."

Knux_nyan

kalenakeeper

holloween-hound

Quote:

Quote:

Flippy flusters Flaky

Knux_nyan
Vice Captain

Enduring Seeker

12,625 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:20 pm
User Image
User Image

"Unless they request a sparring match with said teacher." Kalen said to the 2 as he started cleaning up. Shido just nodded in confirmation to Kalen.

holloween-hound

kalenakeeper

Kurai_18

Fiendish Az

NinjaDragon66

Flippy flusters Flaky

PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2015 5:27 pm
TheRealKiru

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Daxter

Ottsel god
Out Of rock Candy:

daxter gave a toothy grin. "no, this is how I get when some one makes me angry." he stated, letting out a breath that smelt of rancid death. "oh, and that smell is dark eco, and once im done with the time rift gate, ill be able to drag you back in time to my world before it was destroyed." daxter said, turning and beginning to walk away, though his tail flicked up, sending the meet in her hand into the air, before landing in his open hand. "so don't make me angry again, or ill scrap your gummie ship." he looked back with a grin, before exiting the room, back to his dorm.

(dark daxter)  

holloween-hound

Fashionable Werewolf

8,350 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Kingdom Key Academy

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 15 16 17 18 19 20 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games